It's pretty obvious the government and the media fund civil unrest to fuel their vile propaganda. Do you see it as well?
"Divide and conquer" is not just a winning strategy in war, it is how the status quo ruling class maintains its power over us.
In foreign countries, yes. Here's the process.
1. 10’s of 1000’s, or even 100’s of 1000’s of “protesters” appearing out of nowhere
Professionally made banners, placards, T-shirts, often written in English
2. A social media onslaught against the target government (Twitter, Facebook)
A Hollywood theme (Rose Revolution, Orange Revolution, Tulip Revolution)
3. Intense coverage of the protests in the media
4. An outbreak of violence, trigged by provocateurs, but blamed on the
5. The appearance of fake blood stains on the heads of some “peaceful protesters”
Plastic “Guy Fawkes” masks (the movie “V for Vendetta”) worn by protesters
6. Staged photos of women being pepper-sprayed by uniformed officers
7. Images of allegedly battered protesters on the Nightly News
8. Calls from the US and EU to stop the abuse of the “peaceful protesters”
Threats of economic sanctions from the US and EU Intense internal & external pressure for the targeted government to step down