VeganCrusader August 10th, 2016 1:24pm

Should Native American Reservations be legally allowed to ban and/or expel white people (or any non-natives) from their territory?

myob
08/11/16 6:22 am

It can't be because of skin color. It has to be based upon percentage of Indian you have in your body.

corino Utah
08/10/16 10:18 pm

Good luck enforcing it. The only reservations with the money get their money from casinos.

TreeHair Wisconsin
08/10/16 1:32 pm

There's a reason why they're called Native American reservations

rons on top of the world MA
08/10/16 11:13 am

Just no scalping please.

08/10/16 10:55 am

Not just for being white, but yes for disrupting their way of life.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 1:52 pm

So we should stop immigration that changes the ways of life for a culture, yes?

08/10/16 2:44 pm

I was thinking about you as I answered this. The difference is that Native Americans who wish to conform to their original culture are on reservations for a reason. I don't see Germans on any reservations.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:01 pm

So native Americans can preserve their culture, and Germans can't? I think I understand now.

08/10/16 3:03 pm

Germans can preserve their culture, but their culture is not under siege. No one is forcing Germans to reject their culture. Native Americans at this point have no other option. Their culture is only preserved on these revelations.

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 3:05 pm

Progressive, American culture is clearly superior. A culture can be wrong, it does not have to be respected.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:06 pm

Germany is being flooded with mass immigration, and has a leadership that literally has endorsed a book that states the ethnic German wouldn't exist by 2050, with other advocates saying Germany won't be the same, and must learn multiculturalism. That in my opinion is considered "under siege".

08/10/16 3:13 pm

Multiculturalism isn't siege. Multiculturalism means anyone can have whichever culture they want within a certain set of arbitrary borders. Multiculturalism means that European culture can coexist with Native American culture.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:14 pm

Then why aren't you fine with multiculturalism in Native American zones. You're a hypocrite.

08/10/16 3:18 pm

Because the Native American culture has been under siege for hundreds of years. I laid out the difference. I would have had no problem if the English came and lived friendlily alongside the Native Americans. But they didn't.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:51 pm

And you think that 3rd world immigrants are being friendly to the ethnic Germans? Maybe in your tourist spots it's nice, but try walking down the streets of Köln at night. The fact of the matter is when it's a non European being opressed you protest, but when Europeans are being oppressed you hide it with the term "Multiculturalism".

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:51 pm

You're not getting away with this double standard.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 3:53 pm

Also, as the Socialist stated, they can live peacefully there, and you still protest multiculturalism in those areas.

08/10/16 4:02 pm

But like I honestly have no idea what you nationalists are ranting about. I arrived in Germany about 36 hours ago, and could probably count on my two hands the number of Muslims I've seen.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 4:06 pm

Your in TOURIST zones, does that mean nothing to you?

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 4:06 pm

You're*

08/10/16 4:11 pm

Oh, so a friend's house is a tourist zone? Taking a walk to the grocery store or the bank is a tourist zone? How about taking a bus? How about going to the park? Or do you mean going to the open air market in Münster? Or the bike rental shop? These are clearly tourist zones. And my pal right next to me also thinks your type of rhetoric is crazy and unfounded, and he lives here.

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 4:11 pm

While I mostly agree with Luftwaffe on the cultures, it is true that there aren't a zillion immigrants mugging people.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 4:20 pm

I never said a zillion, but tens of thousands are a concerning numbers. Also, what part of Münster, and how many refugees have they taken in? You can't look at areas like Köln, Germany or the Turkish sects of Berlin and say multiculturalism has been good for those citizens. Hell, even in Calais, France it's getting really bad there. Maybe you should go in the areas where muslims are predominant and preach the tolerance you say to me. Also, does your friend know Merkel endorsed a book that predicts the downfall of the ethnic German in 2050? youtu.be/PSPTGTpzbiI

08/10/16 5:19 pm

Well my next stop is Paris, and I know there are a lot of Muslims around there. I don't know if my friend knows about the book, but I know he dislikes Merkel because she's opposed to gay marriage.

Luftwaffe N
08/10/16 5:31 pm

Your friend would rather see the extinction of ethnic Germans as a whole then be labeled a racist. Sad. Also, no tourist zones. Go in the predominantly Muslim neighborhoods.

Xemanis Neutral Good
08/12/16 10:00 am

pleas e kill Merkel while you're there

08/12/16 10:06 am

Of course Muslim neighborhoods have more Muslims committing crimes.

Xemanis Neutral Good
08/12/16 10:33 am

when their culture conflicts with ours of course there's more crime

08/12/16 1:12 pm

Btw, my friend isn't worried about being called a racist. He doesn't perceive the refugees as a threat. I went to Osnabrück yesterday and today also. This is not a tourist city. I did see more Muslims, but it wasn't anything crazy. Still, if you have to go to the exact right place (like Köln) to find Muslims destroying German culture, then I don't think you can say they're a threat to the whole German people.

Xemanis Neutral Good
08/12/16 2:56 pm

>Muslims being a threat to German people where they are doesn't make them a threat at all

shygal47 Florida east coast
08/10/16 10:46 am

Of course they should ... If you go on any reservation you are leaving the US and entering their country.

gonzoboy Arizona
08/10/16 9:45 am

"No", because it shouldn't be a matter of legality/illegality in the first place!

SamSoup Christian, voluntarist
08/10/16 9:07 am

Only if I can ban Natives from my town lol

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 8:19 am

They should be integrated into American culture.

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 3:04 pm

Because it is a better culture, involving modern technology and medicine.

08/10/16 3:10 pm

If you don't want to conform to your perception of a better society, why should you be forced to?

08/10/16 3:22 pm

I forgot. You don't care about freedom. At all.

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 3:24 pm

That isn't true. I just think people should use their freedom correctly.

TheSocialist INTJ
08/10/16 3:26 pm

And people would actually be more free if they could trespass on reservations. It isn't like I am forcing the Native Americans to do anything, just pressuring them.

08/10/16 3:33 pm

Right. They only get freedom if they use it how you want.

JJJSchmidt San Marcos
08/10/16 7:57 am

They are foreign nations with their own autonomous government. They should be legally able to come up with whatever immigration/habitation/visa laws they want.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
08/10/16 6:54 am

Of course. It's their land.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
08/10/16 2:28 pm

Not quite. The word reservation has a different meaning than ownership.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
08/10/16 6:42 am

Omg! What planet do you originally come from? I thought everyone knew who lived on the reservations, but I guess not.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
08/10/16 2:26 pm

It is not their land and it is not their territory. It is not up to them. Never has been. Never will be their choice. So your poll question is inherently flawed.