Proveit August 10th, 2016 1:27am

If liberals succeeded in their ultimate goal of disarming America would you give up your guns to avoid jail? Or go down fighting?

crazyjane New Jersey
08/14/16 11:08 pm

They don't want that. Don't spread lies

Yankeemike Sell the Knicks Dolan
08/09/16 8:30 pm

That's not the ultimate goal. Stop making things up that you know aren't true

nekmor Round Rock TX
08/09/16 7:25 pm

The good news is when it happens those of us living in Texas will be in a different country.

RyBar Tennessee
08/09/16 7:13 pm

From my cold dead hands.

Good luck pacifying the south, Midwest, and Alaska! And good luck finding the millions of liberals who want to be in a gun confiscating army that would have to be raised!

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 6:29 pm

That isn't an "ultimate goal" of any liberal I know - all of them support the 2nd Amendment and some of whom *own* guns.

Proveit
08/09/16 6:37 pm

You clearly don't understand the true intentions of the people you support.

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 7:00 pm

Or you don't.

monkees19 New Jersey
08/09/16 7:10 pm

Yea I'm gonna agree with Susan. I am, by definition, a Liberal, but have no interest in disarming anyone. Shoot em if ya got em

Proveit
08/09/16 7:14 pm

They won't tell you outright that they want to take guns. They won't try to do it all at once. They're playing the long game. Every shooting that happens they use it to try and pass one small new restriction. But make no mistake they hate guns and especially the NRA and they would confiscate them all and destroy the NRA in a second if they thought they could get away with it without ruining their political cash cow.

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 7:17 pm

I don't buy into that crap at all.

And I know no other liberals who do. The poll question mentions "liberals" in general and doesn't specify any shadowy group or even the current elected liberals, but it it had I would have the same response.

Proveit
08/09/16 7:21 pm

Continue being led then....you know the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 7:22 pm

Well, you can show some people a conspiracy theory, and some of them will drink the Kool-Aid.

And some won't.

Proveit
08/09/16 7:27 pm

I hope you're right Susan, I really do. For the sake of the country.

cheeseontop FactsOverFeelings
08/09/16 7:41 pm

Most liberals/democrats i know are all for the 2nd amendment. But the Democratic Party itself is moving further and further left-look at Bernie. Progressive leaders want to replicate socialist Europe in healthcare, guns, etc. You're lying to yourself if you think most Democrat politicians think otherwise.