Irrilogical August 10th, 2016 12:41am

Regarding what Trump said today (link SHOULD work below): Is this dangerous and possibly a threat and/or inciting violence or just another joke that shouldn't be criticized by the media?

PollPositioned Just Curious
08/09/16 9:09 pm

Pretty reckless joke, if so.
Damn clown

Allsports my world
08/09/16 8:52 pm

Trump is a joke......πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

HappyLez No Worries... Be Happy
08/09/16 8:48 pm

He is inciting the pea brains that follow him
He has finally screwed the pooch

yarrl
08/09/16 7:52 pm

Yes, Trump is a joke.

Malekithe R lyeh
08/09/16 7:44 pm

Threat to fight against Hilliary's anti-gun agenda. There is an implied, "legally" in that statement.
Just like BLM has an implied, "too" at the end

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 6:27 pm

It's a potential threat, because some loonies will probably hear it as a threat. He needs to learn to cool it with the vaguely inciting language before someone does get really hurt of killed.

Proveit
08/09/16 5:46 pm

It was a joke. But in a way it's not, because if she wins and they keep pushing eventually people are going to snap.

JDoe Its a gift
08/09/16 6:50 pm

If you believe it's a joke, is it representative of presidential behavior?

Proveit
08/09/16 6:58 pm

Hmmm a presidential candidate who jokes about someone being killed vs. a candidate who has actually had several people killed. Tough choice.

I get your point, but personally I'm done with political correctness. I'd rather someone speak candidly and screw up a few times than listen to a robot.

HappyLez No Worries... Be Happy
08/09/16 8:49 pm

Actually had people killed?
Is she doing prison time for these killings?
Lol

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/09/16 9:19 pm

Also I don't recall when suggesting someone assassinates your opponent is a joke but U KNOW

Proveit
08/10/16 5:33 am

Check the news this morning. Eventually the pile of evidence is so high that you can't keep ignoring it.

Proveit
08/10/16 5:37 am

He didn't suggest that. He just mentioned that 2nd amendment people could stop her. It's up to you to determine if he meant vote against her or shoot her. He claims he meant vote against her. Also Rudy Guliani was with him we he found out about the statement be interpreted as him calling for assassination and according to him Trump was very upset because he said he did not mean it that way. Who knows, but you certainly can't say with confidence what the man meant because it wasn't clear.

Proveit
08/10/16 5:39 am

Wikileaks founder suggesting that their source was murdered staffer Seth Rich. Was murdered with nothing stollen from him.

HappyLez No Worries... Be Happy
08/10/16 5:40 am

I thought people like Trump because he Says what's on his mind...
Now he needs an interpreter because he made a career ending dangerous statement...?
I think not... Whatever he Thinks falls out of his stupid mouth
You can't have it both ways

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 5:40 am

Now you see he WAS tho talking about how to stop her after she was elected and trying to appoint a judge if you look at the context of the speech, so the voters COULDNT vote to stop her at that point, all they could is "SOMETHING ELSE" to stop her . I'm not saying he meant it what I AM SAYING is that the way he worded it sure sounded like that and I PERSONALLY think he was trying to joke about it cause his tone of voice when saying it ALSO seems almost humorous

Proveit
08/10/16 6:15 am

I agree. I think he was joking about shooting her and to be honest it doesn't hurt my feelings at all. And I'm pretty sure that most of his supporters could care less about it.

JDoe Its a gift
08/10/16 8:51 am

But that number of supporters is shrinking, not growing, with these types of remarks. I can't imaging anyone whose on the fence making a decision to vote for him based on these kinds of remarks.