ParaguasPato Columbus GA
08/12/16 7:08 pm

Well its my birthday tomorrow and I suppose I'm going to celebrate it so yeah.

Krystina Live and Let Live
08/10/16 5:16 pm

Usually dinner with my husband. Sometimes a cool activity.

susanr Colorado
08/10/16 1:49 pm

Just a little, which is just enough for me. For the last few years, I've been going out for a casual dinner with my daughter, my son-in-law, and the mutual friends for whom I housesit. The husband of that couple has a birthday the day before mine, so it's a double birthday dinner. And then we're done.

donald59 Maricopa, AZ
08/10/16 8:02 am

My birthday is on the 1st. It doesn't seem special to me. Everyone has partied the night before so they tend to forget my bday.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/09/16 9:59 pm

Child, the whole United States of America celebrates my birthday. How could I not?

Korosensei Maine
08/09/16 9:42 pm

I'm still under 25 in contact with my immediate family and have friends who are also under 25 so of course I do

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
08/10/16 1:15 am

Hey I'm also all of those things but i don't celebrate 😉

Korosensei Maine
08/10/16 8:53 am

Yeah but I'm saying all of those things vastly increase the likelihood. Under 25 but no solid job so I celebrate half just because it's a good way to get a couple things I want but can't really afford. In contact with my immediate family who have enough disposable income to spend it on gifts so I don't feel like I'm pressuring anyone. And I have a group of friends in the same boat so we tend to get each other stuff as presents.

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
08/10/16 9:33 am

Hey my family have already told me not to expect anything from now on, but I'm not too bothered because we have a big family

Korosensei Maine
08/10/16 10:03 am

Yeah I've got a small family so it's easier because they can do a birthday for everyone without it being too expensive

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
08/10/16 1:37 pm

Yeah well I'm the eldest of 12 grandchildren just on my mums side

moriahdanielle Des Moines, IA
08/09/16 4:40 pm

I turn 28 on Friday, and I'm alone in a new city where I know literally no one. So no, I won't be celebrating.

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
08/09/16 5:53 pm

Happy birthday in advance. My mates have been egging me on for months to do something because I'm the last to turn 18, but i can't be bothered :P

RJ1969 SoCal