Celadonne August 9th, 2016 10:04pm

Some people say they are more likely to choose unhealthy foods because they're convenient to grab and go. Would you be likely to eat more healthfully if someone pre-packaged healthy meals and snacks of your choice for you to grab and go each day?

musiman28 Cotton country
08/12/16 8:13 pm

Possibly. I know I go into a truck stop and they have fresh fruit cups and I'm more likely to get it for a snack than anything else, unless I don't have much cash on me at the moment. I say availability and price are determining factors.

kywrite augusta, ga
08/10/16 4:22 am

More than probable. Recently I've been buying prepackaged snack produce like apple slices with peanut butter or carrots with ranch and almonds and eating them in lieu of chips. Perfect craveable crunch in healthy portions. My little girls love them too, which is even better.

tdaddy diversity
08/09/16 8:21 pm

Totally true. 'Love those peeled apple slices that won't brown because they were treated with Vitamin C.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
08/09/16 7:53 pm

Currently, yes, because I can't really cook in my current situation, but normally, I do my own healthy cooking.

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 4:01 pm

No, but I don't eat unhealthfully. And I think healthful snacks are pretty easy to obtain, whether you prepare them yourself or buy them ready to go.

Cut-up vegetables, a scoop of yogurt and a piece of fruit, just a piece of fruit, some cheese cubes, a handful of nuts. How hard are those? If you have the basic ingredients at hand, anyway, and a few small reusable containers.

Today I was walking around past my lunch time, and stopped at a grocery to pick up a small
container of nuts and some string cheese sticks. I could have gotten a package of "baby" carrots too. All healthful, no junk ingredients, and edible instantly.

musiman28 Cotton country
08/12/16 8:15 pm

All true to an extent. Carrying those with you is sometimes an issue, at least for me. And also, people trying to feed a large family sometimes have to choose between the healthy stuff or the affordable stuff.

firefly5 the verse
08/09/16 3:53 pm

It's a great idea. It wouldn't change things for me much, though. I'll gladly put in the extra time to eat something worth eating.

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
08/09/16 3:44 pm

I'm a healthy eater and my chief complaint is that when I've got the kids out and about, there is no healthy option for me to grab and go.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
08/09/16 3:42 pm

It might help, but really they'd have to be just as convenient to eat while on the go, and taste just as good too.

mpurple oh no. trump won.
08/09/16 3:08 pm

I already eat very healthy so voted no.

Celadonne imagine
08/09/16 9:31 pm

ah! thank you for clarifying.