polster2 August 9th, 2016 6:50pm

My last question was meant to test whether conservatives base their feelings on all Democrats based on the actions of a few bad people. If you look at the results, clearly many vilify all Democrats based on the actions of a few. Is this intelligent?

Krystina Live and Let Live
08/10/16 7:57 am

I answered "yes" on this because the last poll was written with two answers that didn't work with the question, so that poll actually tested nothing.

SwedishBeast Honor the roots
08/09/16 12:06 pm

You are saying that there are just a few bad democrats? I am surrounded by democrats and all I can say is that they are some of the most Intolerant people I have ever met.

croopertrooper Greater Cincinnati Area
08/09/16 12:56 pm

I am surrounded by republicans and they are some of the most Intolerant people I have ever met

It's almost like it goes both ways, and both groups have intolerant people? Who would have thought?

SwedishBeast Honor the roots
08/09/16 4:12 pm

Yeah both sides are very intolerant. I have met more intolerant democrats than intolerant republicans though. I like to hear both sides and I will debate both sides but it is a little hard to do it when a politically correct democrat is yelling at you to "shut the fuck up!".

lolilover
08/09/16 11:57 am

This user is currently being ignored

polster2 US
08/09/16 1:11 pm

This one or the other one?

lolilover
08/09/16 1:15 pm

This user is currently being ignored

CoffeeNow Fiery but peaceful rioter
08/09/16 6:43 pm

Not only that, pollster is a liar. He said this:

"You just said that people should be killed if they resist arrest."

Yet refuses to post the evidence of where I said it.

polster2 US
08/09/16 6:45 pm

You implied that you approve of people being shot because they resist arrest.

CoffeeNow Fiery but peaceful rioter
08/09/16 6:48 pm

Nope. Pollster said this:

"You just said that people should be killed if they resist arrest."

Yet refuses to post the evidence of where I said it. Piece of shit liar

polster2 US
08/09/16 6:50 pm

Careful now. You don't want to get banned. Does it make you feel like a big man to use all of those swear words?

CoffeeNow Fiery but peaceful rioter
08/09/16 6:51 pm

"You just said that people should be killed if they resist arrest."

Prove it. Post where I said this. Stop stalling and post your evidence you weaselly little monkey