veritas1 August 9th, 2016 2:49am

During the 2012 election cycle, Benghazi mom told us that "Obama murdered my son." Now in the 2016 election cycle we are learning that it was in fact Hillary Clinton who murdered her son. Will more surprise murderers emerge in 2020 & 2024 & 2028?

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
08/10/16 6:08 am

We'll learn more and more. Thanks to the Republicans who can't let it go. And parading that lady out for votes was just plain pathetic

Nemacyst Registered Text Offender
08/09/16 6:33 am

Well let's see... Obama is in charge of Hillary... Hillary failed to do her job... Yeah... We can blame Obama and Hillary...

palindrome California
08/13/16 2:00 pm

That's not how murder works.... But I get the hyperbole

palindrome California
08/13/16 4:24 pm

Well, in that case. All our presidents have been murderers. Oh and Reagan is responsible for 9/11

Nemacyst Registered Text Offender
08/13/16 4:27 pm

Tell me how Reagan could be held responsible?

palindrome California
08/13/16 4:54 pm

Funding the Mujahadeen, an organization that Osama Bin Laden was a commander in. His actions brought the Taliban to power in Afghanistan and gave weapons and money to Osama Bin Laden.

palindrome California
08/13/16 4:56 pm

That money and that conflict put OBL on the course leading to the WTC bombings in 93, the attack on the USS Cole in 98(?) and then 9/11 and a rash of other attacks in between and after 9/11.

Thanks Reagan! Ya asshole!

Nemacyst Registered Text Offender
08/13/16 5:27 pm

And yet... Knowing this history, your buddy Obama armed ISIS... Before when we armed resistance groups, they were friendly towards us. Reagan had no idea Muslims would be the douchebags they are. Now Obama CLEARLY knew what arming ISIS would do and he did it anyways... Hmmmmm. THANKS OBAMA FOR THE DIRECT CAUSATION IN THE RISE OF ISIS AND ORGANIZED TERRORISM! It's almost like he agrees with them, and WANTS them to have power... Like he's a Muslim, from Kenya.

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:41 pm

"Before when we armed resistance groups, they were friendly towards us. "

No they weren't LOL they hated us too. They were just the enemies of our enemies (the Soviets)

Lmao

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:42 pm

"Knowing this history, your buddy Obama armed ISIS... "

-- like I said, ALL presidents are guilty using your standard.

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:42 pm

"Reagan had no idea Muslims would be the douchebags they are."

-- Well then he's a moron. Because the objectives of the Muji's wasn't a secret. You're admitting that Reagan didn't know what the hell he was going and acted recklessly.

THANK YOU.

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:44 pm

"Now Obama CLEARLY knew what arming ISIS would do and he did it anyways..."

-- He did the same thing as Reagan. Except Reagan was worse because he just gave weapons around without bothering to think of the consequences or even do basic research of the causes he was supporting

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:45 pm

"Hmmmmm. THANKS OBAMA FOR THE DIRECT CAUSATION IN THE RISE OF ISIS AND ORGANIZED TERRORISM!"

-- You mean Reagan. Lol you admitted Reagan did it. The only thing you're arguing is that Reagan didn't know what he was doing. Not knowing what you're doing doesn't mean you didn't do something or that you're not responsible for the consequences hahaha he's responsible

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:46 pm

"It's almost like he agrees with them, and WANTS them to have power... Like he's a Muslim, from Kenya"

--- I guess you can speculate on THAT all you want.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to rely on facts and actual evidence. Reagan DID like them. Reagan invited them to the White House. Reagan called them "the moral equivalent of the founding fathers".

Reagan loved Islamic extremists. He's a purebred American. So I guess that just makes him a flat out American traitor

palindrome California
08/13/16 6:49 pm

And I have argued with your dumbass more than enough times to know that this is an argument you're not going to win so you're going to move the goalposts farther and farther until you're arguing a COMPLETELY unrelated point.

Spare me. I'm not coming back to this conversation lol I don't argue with you to convince you. I argue with you to show OTHERS how weak your points are.

Nemacyst Registered Text Offender
08/14/16 10:44 am

Sorry I got wrapped up in spending time with a friend, forgot all about you. So you're telling me Obama has no excuse because he gave weapons to ISIS knowing full well what they'd do. And somehow you want to pretend he's some kinda hero, while blaming Bush for Iraq, and Reagan for 9-11. So let's hear you say it. Obama and Hillary are responsible for the Rise of ISIS

thatguy2 I am Antifa
08/08/16 9:04 pm

There's no way Ted Cruz hasn't murdered someone.

KilgoreTrout7 letitsnow
08/08/16 11:23 pm

He's the Zodiac killer.

Wino I need a drink
08/08/16 8:18 pm

I feel so sorry for this woman. She's is clearly struggling and then people are manipulating her for political gain...it's such a sad situation.

veritas1 Panda
08/08/16 9:09 pm

Yep. First it was Fox News. Then the RNC trotted her out and squeezed some coverage out of her. Now "Freedom Watch" and birther lawyers are having at her for round 3 of trying to get poor saps to believe any of this Benghazi crap.

MrsCrayonWax Kathys Klown
08/09/16 1:03 am

It's fueling the mania that has swallowed the far right.

MrsCrayonWax Kathys Klown
08/08/16 7:53 pm

I really think the use of Benghazi mom and Khizr Khan shows just how much this election has deviated into unsubstantiated finger pointing.

TheCameron UCF
08/08/16 7:57 pm

Khan never accussed Bush and co of murdering his son.

veritas1 Panda
08/08/16 7:58 pm

If you're going to use your dead son to make a political point, it helps to actually have a point. Putting aside the issue of whether it's ever appropriate to do so, I think the Khans actually had a good point and they never blamed George Bush or Trump for their son's death. If you're gonna do it, go for the more philosophical argument about American values and not just blaming whoever is running for president for your son's death.

veritas1 Panda
08/08/16 7:59 pm

If the DNC gave Cindy Sheehan a prime time speaking slot, that would be another story. But they didn't.

MrsCrayonWax Kathys Klown
08/08/16 8:01 pm

He was finger pointing at the Donald. I see both as an attempt to smear the other party's candidate. Both emotionally appealing.

RJ1969 SoCal
08/08/16 8:07 pm

It's apples and oranges, in my opinion. Not even the same topic. One is dealing with defamation of a culture and a man's attempt to show what Muslim Americas are about, while the other is distraught, sub50 IQ mom who is being manipulated to score political points.

susanr Colorado
08/08/16 8:12 pm

Exactly, RJ. The Khans weren't *blaming* anyone for their son's death, at all.

MrsCrayonWax Kathys Klown
08/08/16 8:12 pm

I guess. I was looking at it from another angle. I see where you guys are going though.

PartyJustin R.O.C.K. in the R.O.C.
08/08/16 9:30 pm

Even if this mother was just speaking out against Hillary Clinton, I wouldn't think it was appropriate. But she's actually *suing* her. As in "they are seeking damages including wrongful death, defamation and the intentional infliction of emotional distress" (from CNN). That's just absolutely ridiculous.

MJSeals Legal Eagle soon
08/09/16 4:39 am

"one person's death was used inappropriately, aka for political gain against us, one was used for our political gain, so we will call it appropriate."

You people just highlight the political discord when you banter, and I assume think you're being creative. There is no difference between what happened there. The only reason either one of them spoke was because the party saw two parents with a dead child that they could use to pin something against the other party. Hit me up when ur done defending partisanship aaandd are going to hold both parties responsible when they both do the same thing. K? K.