Malekithe August 8th, 2016 8:23pm

Will Hilliary withdraw due to "health" concerns?

Malekithe Cities on flame
08/09/16 2:51 am

I think once all of the leaked emails are released, she could drop out citing medical reasons.

jvc1133 61535
08/08/16 6:18 pm

No, But she should.

chickencookie
08/08/16 4:26 pm

I'm wondering why two secret service agents had to help her up the stairs.

susanr Colorado
08/09/16 9:20 am

She had slipped on the stairs, if you're referring to the picture that I think you mean. I don't know why she slipped (maybe ice, maybe water or something on a step), but once she slipped, it doesn't seem strange for people to help her, in my opinion.

The picture I'm referring to was taken back in February, so it's not reflective of her current health, unless she's had other issues with mobility since then. But there are plenty of other pictures (and probably video; I haven't bothered to look because I think this is basically a baseless issue intended solely to malign her on the part of some media) of her bouncing up or down stairs since then.

EarlyBird Portland
08/08/16 2:40 pm

They are both too old to be running, IMO.

ronderman North Carolina
08/08/16 2:29 pm

It's unlikely she will withdraw, but considering their ages, I don't think either of them have the stamina that the office requires. Vice President is very important this election.

susanr Colorado
08/08/16 4:00 pm

I didn't realize that they are both older than almost any other President at the time of inauguration, until I looked it up just now. And I don't think Reagan is a reassuring example, at least in his 2nd term, from both physical and mental standpoints. Harrison, the next-oldest one, is also a bad example, although treatment of pneumonia has certainly improved since the 1840s.

ronderman North Carolina
08/10/16 4:06 am

The physical (and mental) stress put on the President will likely kill either of them. Hillary is already getting conservative news sources talking about it. They are biased, but it wouldn't surprise me.

VP pick is huge this year.

Lazlo63
08/08/16 2:17 pm

She's mentally ill. That should count for something.

CMD1973 Oxford iowa
08/08/16 1:48 pm

Will Trump withdraw due to "mental health" concerns?

kscott516 Show Time
08/08/16 1:53 pm

Which one is that?

Malekithe Cities on flame
08/08/16 4:56 pm

You can ask that in your own poll.
BTW it is not original, a few others beat you to it.
I will mark your non response as a yes. Thanks for participating.