07/31/12 4:51 pm

Obama wins another straight month in a row. He's won every single month this poll question has been asked.

That's pretty ominous being as how this app is very right-leaning.
Step up your game republicans, only three more months

07/31/12 10:57 am

republicans around to counter-balance the democrats. But now, I see these guys as taking any position they get and advancing their agenda of totally re-writing things: history, policy and society. I hope the republicans drop all these psychos, otherwise they'll lose a lot more than elections.

07/31/12 10:53 am

I miss the old republicans. It just goes to show you, better the enemy you know. I even have to say, I miss Dubya's republicans. These new guys that have taken over, teabaggers and birthers, are psychotic. They've completely polarized the political landscape. As an independent, I enjoyed having

07/31/12 10:35 am

Oh haha I have PLENTY of gripes against the dems. I don't trust the either. Don't you worry. I'm a real person though and I see the damage the reps have done to this country over the past 12 years. I'm a liberal independent. Do many of you really not know that these distinctions exist?

adalla Virginia
07/31/12 3:28 am

Pali you see yourself as an independent? That's laughable. An independent is capable of critical thinking and questions the BS claims of BOTH sides. I would have sworn you were being paid by the Dems to post here.

07/30/12 6:33 pm

Do you understand? Look up what a political independent means, don't just crap chunks everywhere.

Like I said before, I wish people like you weren't allowed to vote. God knows how many people have crapped a fat one in our system by stubbornly and ignorantly pretending you knew what you we're doing.

07/30/12 6:27 pm

left (as I do, never denied that) lean right or fall somewhere in between. The "left" you're referring to doesn't exist. It isn't a tangible thing. There's no "left party" dummy. An independent is someone who doesn't belong to a party- simply put. I'm not a dem. Never have been. But I lean left.

07/30/12 6:25 pm

Tilton- you are so incredibly stupid. You really need to stop posting, you obviously don't know enough about the subject. I feel embarrassed for you.

Example: your last comment to me. You're too stupid or un-educated to know that an independent isn't someone with no opinions. Independents lean

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
07/30/12 5:24 pm

Palin, for an independent voter you sound an awful lot like a liberal. You spout your talking points given to you by your leadership, yet you never say why your independent. Your a lefty through and through. To your rotten core, your a lefty, blindly following your orders.

07/30/12 2:36 pm

I love this sticking his foot in his mouth tour Romney is on. He pretty much got rebuffed in Israel now by the Palestinians and the prime minister who said Barack Obama has been the best to Israel.

On to Poland!

07/29/12 7:20 pm

I believe the national
Budget should be balanced but disagree strongly with the manner in which the tea party wants to do that. They claim to be what? Reagan conservatives? Reagan never balanced a budget- that's BS. He just cut programs and bloated military spending.

07/29/12 7:18 pm

I think taxes should be overhauled.

I don't believe "traditional values" should be encouraged. Those "values" are vague and arbitrary. Furthermore, I don't think anyone's values should be imposed on others.

I think our military is fine. It doesn't need more money.

07/29/12 7:15 pm

I don't believe owning a gun is sacred- or even a right. It's a privilege. To say its a right implies every man, woman and child should have a gun. I don't think psychopaths, violent people etc should have guns.

I don't believe businesses should be tax-exempt. They use our infrastructure too

mrken
07/29/12 7:07 pm

Paline, AGAIN! Do u disagree with any of these principles?

07/29/12 6:47 pm

"intrusive government must stop"

..... Except when it comes to people's values, in that case all Americans must be encouraged to adopt traditional [christian] values, Roe v Wade must be curtailed, birth control limited, security enhanced and brown people searched!

07/29/12 6:45 pm

"deficit spending must end"

Reagan STARTED THAT WHOLE TREND!! We NEVER had a debt like we do now until Reagan came around! He talked a mean game about saving but the man was a huge spender! So was GHW Bush and those who followed.

07/29/12 6:41 pm

Says
"gun ownership is sacred" and "special interests should be eliminated"

Disregards the gun lobby, defends Citizens United, disregards the "tea party" (isn't that a special interest???)

07/29/12 6:35 pm

Says:

"pro-domestic employment is indispensable"

Will vote for Romney

????
Do you know what indispensable means?

mrken
07/29/12 5:59 pm

Palin and ncbuc, which of these do u not agree with, since u loath the tea party so much?

mrken
07/29/12 5:57 pm

11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.

mrken
07/29/12 5:57 pm

6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.

mrken
07/29/12 5:54 pm

I'm a republican (Reagan version) who strongly agrees with the tea party 15 core principles:

1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.

offbeat California
07/29/12 10:00 am

I thought the Civil War had ended.

GrowUp Minnesota
07/29/12 12:24 am

P'drome again you're fooling yourself if you think that fiscally responsible citizens, like many in the Tea Party were happy about the spending of either Mr Bush or The even more irresponsible MrO.

Your ardent defense of any Democrat talking point betray your supposed independence. MrO must go!

ncbuc Get Over It
07/28/12 9:12 pm

Hope you don't think I'm tea party. They're just conservative who don't want to admit they're basically republican.

07/28/12 8:56 pm

Lol I'm glad you believe what the tea party says. But I really recommend you pay attention to what it does. I'm highly suspicious of that group for a number of reasons. They're older folks- yet they were auspiciously absent during the previous 8 yrs of massive government expansion... Hm I wonder why

ncbuc Get Over It
07/28/12 8:36 pm

And in my estimate neither will have any real positive affect on my life. They are too busy pandering and posturing to really care about anyone else. Foreign, domestic, or especially middle class.

ncbuc Get Over It
07/28/12 8:32 pm

Way I see it. If you are 100% for either party. You are 100% clueless. Especially if you are over forty considering the parties were basically opposite in their beliefs 30 years ago.

maxums
07/28/12 8:12 pm

Both of them want to destroy our freedoms. So neither I picked Romney just so I could see the comments

mrken
07/28/12 7:49 pm

Palin, ur propaganda is persistent, ill give that. The Tea Party is based on small gov and less taxes, thus the name "Tea Party."

07/28/12 7:12 pm

See, I would disagree there. I see the tea party movement encroaching on people's rights. A woman's right to choose, peoples religious freedoms and other battles that were decided decades ago. The 90's were better. Even I'll say I liked the republicans much more back in the day.

mrken
07/28/12 6:27 pm

However, as far as I can see, the dems are currently moving far lefty towards HUGE entitlement and gov control, while reps are returning to a small gov and more freedom thanks to those tea party loonies u loath so much.

mrken
07/28/12 6:27 pm

Ok Palin, fair...but both parties are changing dramatically. I personally would say that I loved the reps during the 80' and liked the dems during the 90'.

07/28/12 6:10 pm

Mitt 2012. Dems you have nothing to be proud of, Obama has failed on every front, at everything he has attempted, he has failed! Mitt 2012!

07/28/12 5:56 pm

Half the time I read criticisms of Obama, it's for stuff that was A-OK when republicans did it. Other times it's lunacy or conspiracy theory. Other times it's facts that have been spun to hell. Believe it, Obama is Bush lite. And Romney? That guy is Obama lite. You're a fool to think otherwise

07/28/12 5:52 pm

And I've actually mentioned on more than a few occasions the shit that pisses me off about Obama. Most of the time that stuff gets drowned out during the arguments against the absolute stupidity and absurd accusations against him. Criticize him all you want- but please, use some damn sense and fact

07/28/12 5:48 pm

Yep. Independent. I don't agree with ALOT of democratic party moves. There's a lot of corruption, greed and failure--- but these past few years have caused me to fight back against this new wave of tea-party inspired ridiculousness. In short, battles we liberals already won. I support the DP over RP

mrken
07/28/12 5:36 pm

Palin, ur probably the biggest Obama cheerleader on here...independent??? Hahaha

roybiker12
07/28/12 5:09 pm

As Governor Romney said, he will look at each expenditure & ask if it is worth borrowing money from China to do it.

roybiker12
07/28/12 5:08 pm

Of course roads & bridges built businesses, just like the English language & a pen wrote Shakespeare.

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/28/12 4:33 pm

I wish there was a "neither" option to vote for.

07/28/12 3:32 pm

I'm an independent but I'll take a democrat over a republican any day. They BOTH tax and spend but I'd rather take the folks who are honest about it and that will spend the money at lest in the general direction of where I'd like it to go. Republicans weren't always as unsavory as they are now. Sad

arste New York
07/28/12 2:56 pm

Obama is Bush on steroids. Romney 2012!

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
07/28/12 2:51 pm

Not in Illinois, he's one of our guys. Obama thinks that government is the answer. What he doesn't realize is that government is the problem (paraphrased from Reagan's speech).

solomon9 West Virginia
07/28/12 2:33 pm

I think a lot of the hate on Obama in WV is racially fueled

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
07/28/12 1:45 pm

I don't care about parties, I'm an independent voter, spending should be the slave to revenue not the other way around! This has gotta stop! Anyone that supports that, gets my vote. MCain? Really?? I voted for myself last election. Message to both sides....... Your just given your marching orders.

ncbuc Get Over It
07/28/12 12:30 pm

We have owed everyone else money for well over a decade. No elected officials "really" cares. It's an arbitrary number at this point. And will not be changing for I'd guess at least another decade.

ncbuc Get Over It
07/28/12 12:25 pm

Funny is that if it was McCain. Repubs would just say who cares if we owe anyone anything. Doesn't matter. Someone will always let us borrow, But blast spending. And then Dems do just the opposite. Doesn't really matter either way. They're both full of shitp.