joesoup April 26th, 2016 11:12pm

Are you boycotting target?more info see link

Maj Worth Economist
04/26/16 8:51 pm

I spent $45 there just today. On toilet paper. 😉

Kay41 the Midwest
04/26/16 5:42 pm

No, I like Target.

sydwel
04/26/16 5:25 pm

Of course not. That would be silly.

jvc1133 61535
04/26/16 5:18 pm

Damn straight !

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:13 pm

I boycotted them long before this issue...they respectfully asked for customers to not carry their firearms into their store, and I respectfully decided to not do business with a store that disregards the safety of their customers by creating "gun free zones" that are inherently unsafe ...

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:21 pm

Plus, they don't sell ammo anyway...I can go to Wal Mart and get my groceries and ammo at the same store ! Can't beat that !

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 5:26 pm

You're a rediculous human being.

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:29 pm

Why, because I care about the safety of my family and myself ? I spent 13 years in law enforcement ... would you be prepared for a active shooter scenario ? Think it could never happen to you ? I'm sure many folks at that movie theater in Colorado thought that too ....

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 5:36 pm

You're rediculous for boycotting a store that is worried about the safety of their customers, employees and merchandise. Also rediculous for the fact that you only shop at store that sell ammunition. That's so fucking petty.

You don't think that if some open carry fuck was mentally ill or gangs would use locations that freely allow weapons to brought in wouldn't utilise them for violence? You can't fucking escape gun violence even in your gun friendly zones. When you have an equal number of killing machines as people in your country of course you're going to have a fucking gun violence issue. It's you dumb shits who glorify guns that leads to gun violence.

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:44 pm

Wow, and I'm smart enough to not have to use the F word to express my point of view ..can you do that ??? I'll make it simple for you...who would you call if someone were to attack you...a good guy with a gun, right ?? (911) ...the ONLY way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun...and by the way, I never open carry, you wouldn't know me from anyone else you pass on the street...

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:48 pm

...and BTW, I live in Texas... It's part of our lifestyle here ...

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 5:49 pm

A trained professional. Not some fucking wannabe hero redneck with a gun. It's the glorification of guns that lead to Sandyhook. The shooters mother knew he was mentally ill and thought guns would be good therapy. WHO in there right mind gives a mentally ill person a gun? Apparently the United States of Guns..... I mean America.

Almost every mass shooting is caused by easy access to weapons. We need to crack down and crack down hard on guns. Of that means taking people's guns then that's what ist takes.

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 5:52 pm

Yeah something to be proud of. Owning machine made to kill and being part of your lifestyle. YEEEE HAWWWWWW!

Totally something to take pride in! (Heavy heavy sarcasm.)

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:56 pm

All mass shootings since the 50's with the exception of Gabby Giffords occurred in "Gun Free Zones", did you forget to mention that ? Maybe you should study this more ...

www.nationalreview.com/article/335739/facts-about-mass-shootings-john-fund

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 5:59 pm

And BTW, when people use the F word so freely, it tells me a lot about who they are.....take that any way you want ...

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 6:05 pm

I don't give Ann fuck what you think about me.

Really. So that family that just got murdered in Ohio (which according to the FBI is a mass shooting) was done at a gun free zone.

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 6:13 pm

...that one looks like a drug deal gone bad ... They were growing weed in 3 of the places...oh but that's ok , right ???? You live your life how you please , I've never even once attempted to tell you how to live, but you somehow think it's ok for you to tell me how to live, and make fun of me, because I care about the safety of my family ....How messed up is that ?

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 6:15 pm

Because the way you and the other gun owners live your life's is a danger to society.

But is it or is it not a mass shooting?

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 6:18 pm

So a former law enforcement officer makes your life unsafe ? I thank God everyday for the men and women in law enforcement ... There's a lot of us out there ... you may thank one of us one day ...

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 6:20 pm

And no, it doesn't appear to be a random mass shooting, but a deliberate targeting of a family, most likely related to drugs ...

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 6:32 pm

So you're saying there aren't law enforcement officers who are a danger to our society? You're telling me none of them are mentally ill, none have PTSD, none have every been corrupt, abused their power or even commited murder? Okay I'll believe that when pigs fucking fly. (No pun intended)

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
04/26/16 6:34 pm

Yup... I figured you felt that way about law enforcement ...

CrzyChica
04/26/16 5:06 pm

I find it interesting that Christians cheer businesses who want to refuse service to people that a vocal minority of Christians also disagree with (such as the gay community) and they yell about how a business should be able to run the business the way they wish, but when a company does run their business as they please Christians cry fowl because the company doesn't agree with their anti-LGBT mantra. So which is it? Companies can run their businesses as they please, or companies must run their businesses in a way that makes Christians happy? Funny how you want it both ways as long as they agree with you.😝

joesoup
04/26/16 5:43 pm

You miss the point Christian business owners want to be able to deny serving those who are against their beliefs , but if it a corporation with stock holders they won't have the day but family businesses yes

CrzyChica
04/26/16 7:14 pm

You forget, it has been declared that corporations are people now. Don't you remember that in the news?

JackQHu Durham, NC
04/26/16 5:02 pm

I signed the Petition, along with 630,000 others.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
04/26/16 5:01 pm

Why would I boycott Target? They provide a useful additional option to the Walmart and Fred Meyer across the street.

knetzere Illinois
04/26/16 4:56 pm

It's not a hard boycot I just don't like target. They don't offer anything for me

TheWall
04/26/16 4:52 pm

Why should anyone tell target how to run their business

joesoup
04/26/16 5:44 pm

Did you read the petition ?

ChaoticDreamer
04/26/16 4:50 pm

I'm fairly certain transgenders already use whatever bathroom they want.

auntiesamm Orange County CA
04/26/16 4:53 pm

And we have used restrooms not knowing they were in there with us. Never entered my mind to check out the other people to see if anyone looked transgender. This is all so ridiculous!

ChaoticDreamer
04/26/16 4:57 pm

As a girl who had a choice between standing in a 45 minute line at a sports event or ducking into the men's room, you better believe I used the men's room. We just gotta pee, people. If you're a rapist, you're not going to have any qualms entering a different gender's restroom. And you certainly don't have policemen checking papers before you enter the bathroom.

CrzyChica
04/26/16 5:08 pm

Exactly. This whole argument is ridiculous and all they're doing is fear mongering.

sydwel
04/26/16 5:24 pm

Exactly, to all of this. And a few years ago, before this was such a heavily debated issue, I had a transgender boss, and it never even occurred to me to question the fact that she used the same restroom as me. People just want to be able to do their business in peace and move on with their day. It's not a big deal.

joesoup
04/26/16 5:45 pm

Yes where did they all come from? I don't remember any in the 90's or 2000

joesoup
04/26/16 5:47 pm

No , if you are born with a penis your a guy if not you are a girl end of story this is crazy

ChaoticDreamer
04/26/16 5:54 pm

Oh, I definitely agree. I do not approve of transgenderism, but I don't think the bathroom debate is going to help anyone.

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 4:27 pm

😂 you silly conservatives

madconservative President Trump
04/26/16 5:18 pm

You retarded liberals

JennaB Mother
04/26/16 5:25 pm

Ouch! Haven't heard that one before.