Show of HandsShow of Hands

LegionOfTruth April 20th, 2016 3:15am

From a medical standpoint, should people who feel the burn seek professional treatment?

1 Liked

Comments: Add Comment

Diogenes FreeMeBe
04/20/16 2:42 pm

Preparation H or Anusol, specifically.

Seneca imbeciles for trump
04/19/16 8:53 pm

You should have your burn treated. You might also want to get your boyfriend to get tested too.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/19/16 8:59 pm

What does that even mean?