Show Of Hands April 18th, 2016 9:53pm

Compared to 2015, has your personal favorability rating of Donald Trump as a presidential candidate increased or decreased in 2016?

mfjd1948 rural johnson co iowa
04/21/16 6:17 pm

Decreasing. Never like or trusted the man. He is too full of himself. The way he plays on the fears and hatred in the nation is disgusting.

gatsbyxxv
04/20/16 5:10 pm

Once an idiot always an idiot except besides everything he is an obnoxious, self-righteous bully!

obertar1 NY
04/19/16 10:13 pm

Decreased. I can't stand bullies, blowhards or conceit, but I support his cause & his desire to make positive changes & do so very quickly, so If I cannot vote for Bernie, I will support Trump 2000%.

kman101256 Princeton, WV
04/19/16 8:34 pm

I never thought it possible, but I like him less the more I,see and hear him.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
04/19/16 11:50 am

I never liked him to begin with.

Kerplin Indiana
04/19/16 10:32 am

Increased. Solely because he makes whiny people sad.

obviously
04/20/16 11:58 am

Trump is well known for being whiney but he also makes other people whiney

Which is dumb because he has no chance

Kruiven far away
04/19/16 10:27 am

Before he ran it was at a 0, or neutral. Now it's about at -110 out of -100.

CottonClouds Southampton Massachusetts
04/19/16 10:25 am

It has gone down so much, that it has drilled through The Earth's Crust, and has come right back out at The South Pole.

schristo
04/19/16 8:53 am

This dudes ego is scary. Too unstable for me. But the fact that so many people are willing to vote for him should be a huge wake up call. Middle America is pissed. The village idiots in DC better wake up because they have about pushed the liberal agenda and PC-mess beyond the tolerance level of most folks.

RB20 Indiana
04/19/16 8:02 am

I hate his policies but I almost want to vote for him just to spite the idiots who oppose him just to be on the bandwagon

Khonjin Minnesota
04/19/16 5:31 am

There are some things I agree with with Trump, you got to give credit where credits due, but still, the man has no grasp on economics

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
04/18/16 10:04 pm

Decreased. I can't believe people actually think he cares about us and about America when he's clearly in the running along with Kanye west for world's most egotistical maniac.

Brrrrrrrrr
04/18/16 9:22 pm

Anticipating the Great Cuckeral Exodus of 2016 (GCE2) after Ēl Dónaldo takes the White House, I am investing in Delta and Greyhound stocks.

ImNotLegit Michigan
04/18/16 8:30 pm

It's hard to decrease more, but Trump never fails to do so.

smoothboy1982 Lexington Ky
04/18/16 8:06 pm

Trump is going all the way!!!

JudicialJedi321 This is How Liberty Dies
04/18/16 7:50 pm

I don't trust him.

At best he is a business man who's opinion will change with the publics. If the Dems ever control the congress he'll flip parties instantly .

At worst he's a secret dem. just about every stupid thing he has said is the kind of lies democrats force feed their followers about what republicans want, he clearly has no idea what we really want. Freedom, justice, and compassion.

roybiker12
04/18/16 7:39 pm

Trump is the answer to the question, "How could someone as bad as Hillary Clinton actually reach the office of President of the United States?"

roybiker12
04/18/16 7:34 pm

Trump said he had $200 million in 1974, much of it from his father. Check the math. If he'd put that money into an S&P 500 Index Fund in 1974, he'd have significantly more money than he has today. He's not a great businessman.

roybiker12
04/18/16 7:29 pm

Trump is a national embarrassment.

phirenze
04/18/16 7:13 pm

All five of these people running to be the leader of the USA suck. It's scary how bad they suck.

Liberty 4,032,064
04/18/16 6:51 pm

Decreased. I like him as a personality and as a businessman, but he's shown himself to be an absolutely disposable politician.

Liberty 4,032,064
04/18/16 6:52 pm

Despicable and disposable, haha.

skinner Wisconsin
04/18/16 6:22 pm

I used to not know anything about Trump. Now he is one of my least favorite people on earth.

skinner Wisconsin
04/18/16 7:26 pm

He's still not Bashar al-Assad, Vladimir Putin, or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi though. It could be worse.

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
04/18/16 7:29 pm

Sure, but we don't have to worry about Assad becoming the President of the United States. With Trump as the leader of the free world, the damage could be so much worse.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
04/18/16 6:02 pm

Not that I agree with him on issues, but watching the GOP establishment screw him over when he's maintaining their own platform has made me sympathize with him.

i.e., WITCH HUNT.

dxstap Bloomington, Indiana
04/18/16 5:47 pm

Strange to say increased but I think he may be s little bit smarter than what I thought at first. Sometimes I think he knows exactly what he's saying.

bethanyq Ess Eff
04/18/16 5:21 pm

I didn't think it could get any lower, but I gotta say, he has surprised me.

bnnt Los Angeles
04/18/16 5:07 pm

I still think he's running some crazy sham and secretly filming the process for some reality show - all paid for by Clinton money!

(My conspiracy theory)

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/18/16 5:03 pm

I wish he would disappear forever.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/18/16 5:04 pm

And by disappear I mean out of the political scene...id never wish harm on the man.

bethanyq Ess Eff
04/18/16 5:22 pm

I dunno. I might wish him a nasty case of the runs. Not like life-threatening or anything. But something temporary and unpleasant.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
04/18/16 5:30 pm

He has a nasty case of the runs every time he gets behind a microphone. The only difference is that the s*** comes out of his mouth instead of his butt.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/18/16 6:06 pm

These comments made my day. I had a rotten day at work, so thank you both for making me laugh. Lol

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:16 pm

Hahaha! This thread. Awesome.

susanr Colorado
04/18/16 6:53 pm

Oh, please, no, bethany! Then he'd just be telling us all about what a great case of the runs it was, the best diarrhea anyone ever had, and how he knows the best diarrhea...

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:57 pm

At least that would be closer to the truth than what he's usually spouting.

susanr Colorado
04/18/16 7:02 pm

Bahaha! True.

bethanyq Ess Eff
04/18/16 7:26 pm

Oh god, Susan. You made me snort my beer!

TiredofIt Texas
04/18/16 4:55 pm

He's so obnoxious. He's a caricature of what a liberal thinks a conservative looks like. He has probably already cost us the election because when he loses the nomination at the convention, he will blow everything up and his moron supporters will never vote for the real conservative nominee, Cruz.

Artonbay Where I am
04/18/16 4:52 pm

He is the Republican Party personified with an orange now wrapped around it.

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:16 pm

I don't know. With that awful fake tan, orange might be appropriate. Haha!

camlop San Diego, CA
04/18/16 4:47 pm

I like that out of all the polls, even Trump can't beat Hillary's unfavorability rate.

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
04/18/16 4:40 pm

I thought he was an annoying celebrity, but now I understand how dangerous he really is.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/18/16 4:53 pm

How is he dangerous?

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
04/18/16 7:17 pm

His proposals include:

• Breaking free trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP
• Banning all Muslim immigration
• Initiating a trade war with China
• Building a wall along the Mexican border
• Acting as a neutral mediator in Israeli-Palestinian relations
• Escalating tensions in the South China Sea (nuclear weapons)
• Scaling back involvement with NATO and other international organizations

...among others. Not to mention the dangerous rhetoric, the divisiveness, and the immaturity we've seen from him throughout his campaign. He has zero political experience and is completely ignorant on foreign policy. He has been roundly criticized by the global community, including many of our closest allies.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/19/16 2:45 am

He wants to ban all Muslim immigration because ISIS has said that they will imbed terrorists inside those immigrants. He wants to build a wall to help stop illegal immigration, and just so you know Mexico has a wall all along their southern border but we don't consider them racist. The Chinese are the ones escalating tensions be said they are slowly expanding their territory by building man made islands further and further out to sea. He wants to reduce involvement with NATO mainly because we are the country that pays for 75% of NATO's budget, we send the most troops and what do we get? Nothing in return. In conclusion Donald trump wants to bring jobs back to America and he wants our allies to protect themselves without our help. The only reason why so many people hate him is because the media blows up and manipulates even the tiniest thing he says. So take everything you hear with a grain of salt.👌🏻

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
04/19/16 3:13 am

He's trying to bring first-world jobs back to a fully developed, third-world economy. His version of strong isolationism would only hurt our allies and the stability we are responsible for protecting in today's world. The Mexico wall is a bad idea because of the cost and the implications, not racism (though the proposed actions against Muslims aren't so far from the way we treated Japanese-Americans during WW2). I'm fully aware of the situation in the SC Sea; Trump's proposals thus far would only make things worse than they already are. It's incredibly short-sighted to argue we get nothing from NATO, we depend on our alliances to operate effectively in other parts of the world.

I don't care about the media. They don't matter. What does matter is his actual policy proposals, his despicable personality, and how uninformed he is on so many issues, especially international affairs.

cowboy Here and There
04/18/16 4:28 pm

Decreased. Him bitching about not being able to win delegates in Colorado should be truly embarrassing. Of course, like all Liberals, Donald Trump has no shame.

allowishish
04/18/16 4:25 pm

Can't go lower than zero.

SalingerTwain3 The cage bird sings
04/18/16 6:00 pm

Yeah, you can. It called negative infinity.

susanr Colorado
04/18/16 4:24 pm

I didn't think my opinion of him as a slimy, disgusting, mean-spirited narcissistic bloviating petulant childish asshole son of a bitch could sink any lower than it already was before his campaign started. But it has.

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:18 pm

Bloviating. Nice.

sydwel
04/18/16 4:23 pm

Decreased. I've gone from laughing to being seriously concerned.

anthonymcfadden manassas va
04/18/16 4:17 pm

Honestly I don't think it could decrease

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
04/18/16 4:03 pm

He's an orange asshole and the only benefit his existence serves is to identify which of the people I know are stupid as fuck.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/18/16 4:54 pm

He's obviously not stupid if he's a billionaire and has had many successful businesses.

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
04/18/16 5:03 pm

4 bankruptcies, failed ventures galore, that inherited money would have done better in a simple index fund than it has under his stewardship -- you can easily Google all these things.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/18/16 5:20 pm

Four bankruptcies sure, out of how many successful businesses??? Oh wait that's right 500!

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:19 pm

Orange- he's the oompahloompa of the Republican Party. Oh, wait. The Oompaloompas sang about good morals. So maybe not.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/19/16 2:46 am

Wow that's the only reason you don't like him??😂 pathetic.

CrzyChica
04/19/16 6:33 am

Gilgamesh, the reasons I dislike him are too many to list. I'm sure many others who oppose him would say the same.

Gilgamesh muh wage gap
04/19/16 7:35 am

Okay, if you have too many reasons to list why don't you give me small sample of maybe 2 or 3 of those reasons?

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
04/19/16 8:52 am

zero elected office experience, boorish behavior, inflammatory statements, general ignorance

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
04/19/16 8:55 am

He's the personification of everything much of the civilized world hates about Americans:

Ignorant, loud-mouthed, and low-class.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
04/18/16 4:02 pm

Stayed the same. I've seen right through him all along. He's a liar and a charlatan.

chrism75 Dixie
04/18/16 3:57 pm

Ban shredded cheese.

Make America grate again!!!

chrism75 Dixie
04/18/16 3:57 pm

You are all liars and haters. Lies, lies lies.

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:20 pm

Way to be specific in your dude. Er...

F1Dan Parked in your spot
04/18/16 3:53 pm

I actually say "increased" because I want to see how much damage he can do to the GOP and the 2 party system in general.

kanji401 SoCal
04/18/16 3:39 pm

My opinion hasn't changed. He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and has no business in public office.

mrmc2
04/18/16 3:28 pm

I said decreased, but it was already pretty low. I remember his hiring undocumented Polish immigrants to save money and his questionable business associates. When hotel workers strike, his come to work. And it wasn't because the loved their jobs. When you pay twice as much as a property is worth, you get some "perks" thrown in. He's a loser with connections, nothing more.

getupbaby South City
04/18/16 3:27 pm

He's a joke. Plain and simple.

gow488 Wisconsin
04/18/16 3:01 pm

Decreased. I along with most people thought his campaign was just a joke at first. I sort of just laughed at his statements and didn't think he could seriously win the nomination. Now that he's an actually contender I'm forced to take his comments seriously and his horrible comments have cause my opinion of him to steadily drop more and more.

CTYankee!!! Connecticut
04/18/16 3:15 pm

He's a horrible person. Just terrible. Absolutely disgusting. And he's surrounded by evil, evil people.

swaggydaddyboyz Michigan
04/18/16 4:16 pm

Oh wow sorry you got your feelings hurt! Would some ice cream make you feel better?

EquaISideEcon more conservative than u
04/18/16 4:23 pm

Would you like some real solutions to make America great again?

CrzyChica
04/18/16 6:23 pm

swaggydaddyboyz, what a useless statement. Very mature. Oh, wait! Your user name tells us all we need to know about your maturity. Are you 12? Yes, snarky. Did you get your waddle feelings hurt? Make a real contribution to the conversation or shut the h*ll up.

swaggydaddyboyz Michigan
04/18/16 6:52 pm

crzychcca or whatever the fuck your name is how butt hurt are you? are you upset you're a fucking whinnying bitch? btw I created this name just so faggots like yourself will have something to come back at me with because without it your whole argument wouldn't even exist

CrzyChica
04/18/16 7:01 pm

It's called trolling, *sshole, which is exactly what you were doing, so you should be an expert. I am not the least bit upset. I'm enjoying myself, thanks. Why don't you let the adults talk since you obviously can't communicate well enough to be at the big people's table. If you can actually make some comments with some substance it would be great. But if cussing at random strangers makes you feel better about yourself, then enjoy. But don't give if you can't take, dude. Make jerk statements and expect jerk statements in return.

swaggydaddyboyz Michigan
04/18/16 7:56 pm

ok dipshit let's see a jerk comment