17Nick76 April 15th, 2016 3:31am

This website shows how much you will pay in taxes with each candidate's tax plan. For me, Trump saved me thousands and Bernie would cost me thousands. Would you actually elect someone with a high tax plan like Bernie Sanders?

nickcarrion98 NY to FL to NY
04/16/16 1:31 pm

His tax plan only raises taxes on people earning $250000+ per year.

JHawk3205 MD
04/14/16 10:48 pm

That calculator doesn't take many necessary factors into account, and shouldn't be used as a reliable means of picking a candidate, in regard to how your taxes change.

Loxx I Love Foxes
04/14/16 10:43 pm

Like if we made a way where people that work (or try to) got government benefits and leeches got nothing I would support higher taxes for things like free healthcare and college.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
04/14/16 9:50 pm

If Bernie is elected, and by some incomprehensible miracle gets his program through Cogress, the taxpayers should go on strike...

Nik
04/14/16 9:38 pm

Yea, in a heartbeat! College paid for, medical, and the debt gets reduced.
All the others will add trillions to the debt over 10 years.

think4yourself Not a safe space
04/14/16 10:07 pm

Just like obama was going to cut the debt but instead added $9+ trillion.

DeusOrbus Stay Positive
04/14/16 9:37 pm

Yes Bernie's taxes are higher, but they don't take into account the money you'd save on health insurance.

paganraccoon ABC123
04/15/16 2:27 am

Yes, because when I die waiting for an emergency room when the hospitals don't have room for all these new people, I won't pay anything at all.

17Nick76 Proud New Yorker
04/14/16 8:38 pm

"A wise and frugal government shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned" - Thomas Jefferson

FlaviusAetitus PA, Bernie2020
04/14/16 9:38 pm

Not sure if your some rich wall street person BUT, Bernie sanders yes will raise the average middle class family's taxes 1k-2.5k. But in the trade off your getting free Medicare(saving about 5k right there), free college, and 15 dollar minimum wage. You see it's not Bernie raising taxes is the core of his plan, the core of his plan is make the rich pay their FAIR SHARE. For example just last year Google paid 2.4% in taxes, now I want you to tell me, do YOU pay that much in taxes. To close it all up, tell me how am I being hypocritical in my polls, I'm not and yours are just clearly biased. Yea ok maybe I put Feel the Bern or Hillary! Well that's beach use I forgot her campaign slogan at that time lol now I know; I'm with her

17Nick76 Proud New Yorker
04/15/16 3:41 pm

Firstly, you're polls are biased because the the I could only chose if I "wished" to go to a rally or if I went to one which I did not "wish" to go to one and did not go to one, therefore, your poll was biased. Secondly, I'm a bit confused on how small businesses and big businesses will stay alive with a $15 min wage. How can a company with millions of employees stay in business if they are forced to pay every of their employees 15$ an hour? They'll be forced to fire employees, close stores, etc. thus, a 15$ min wage would kill jobs. Thirdly, high taxes is the reason why businesses are leaving America. For example, ford is now located in Mexico because they pay so much less in taxes there. The reason why everything is made in China is because companies pay less taxes there rather than here in USA. Bernie sanders has no idea what he's talking about with the economy. Most if not all of his economic plans drives business AWAY from USA

17Nick76 Proud New Yorker
04/15/16 3:42 pm

Look, I don't want to be in a fight and I'm not looking to start one. However, I will always defend my beliefs

MediaBlackout Carry on, Carry on.
04/14/16 8:36 pm

How about they do more with what we give them??? Make them cut shit if they want more shit.

Monolith Every Argument is Valid
04/14/16 8:34 pm

I'd be happy with higher taxes if they were spent better

HereticPilot101 Arkadelphia, AR
04/14/16 8:33 pm

The UK still pays enormous amounts of taxes, and they're getting along just fine.

MediaBlackout Carry on, Carry on.
04/14/16 8:35 pm

I always wonder when people say that, if they really know how their economy is doing. Last I heard the UKs economy has been becoming slower

HereticPilot101 Arkadelphia, AR
04/14/16 8:38 pm

Slowing does not mean slow. Currency exchange rates are a good way of judging economic status and the pound is still worth more than the dollar. That's why they're fighting to get out of the EU. To keep their economy on track through the use of the pound, since the Euro is inferior.

brettshel Bernie Would Have Won
04/14/16 8:32 pm

You are so misinformed, it's sad.

geoag02 Dallas, TX
04/14/16 9:30 pm

Would you like to inform us then?

geoag02 Dallas, TX
04/14/16 9:34 pm

I am very much in the bottom income group, and the amount extra that I would pay in taxes under Bernie Sanders would cover a year of college. I would be much better off paying the school directly. At least that way the bill stops coming after four or five years.