Luftwaffe April 11th, 2016 1:34pm

The establishment helped Ted Cruz steal more delegates in Colorado by counting Cruz' delegates twice and removing Trump's delegates from the ballot. With the establishment cheating for Cruz, can he claim to be anti establishment?

ronderman North Carolina
04/11/16 10:44 am

He is antiestablishment, but the establishment sees him as the lesser of two evils.

biker4life Arizona
04/11/16 7:28 am

It's really not Ted's fault, he has no control over the crooked state politics. He can claim antiestablishment all he wants, but the truth is he is pro church/religion establishment.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 7:19 am

How exactly did he steal anything? Trumps ground game has been terrible. In my state of WA, trumps national manager sent the information to supporters about signing up to be a delegate three days after the deadline, and he sent them to his DC supporters. Not the WA state supporters list. Nobody can steal delegates. It's all about the ground game. Trump has none.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 7:29 am

This example in COLORADO, not Wyoming showed that establishment robbed Trump even when he had a good campaign there.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 8:00 am

Are you kidding me? Trump had errors on his papers he put out in CO. I had friends who voted at the convention. Trumps people were confused and had no organization. If Trump is so smart like he claims he is, he should know that the Colorado GOP decided these convention delegate rules back in August. Way before trumps supposed rise to power.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 8:01 am

Yeah I saw the article in August and thought it was a corrupt system then.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 8:12 am

I agree. But it's not Cruzs fault that he can win with the system Colorado decided to force upon the state. I would have rather had the people just vote like every other state and territory.

ikeurban21 B L C
04/11/16 6:55 am

It's more anti trump than pro Cruz

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 6:37 am

I'm just waiting to see Derek or Nem try to defend this.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 6:35 am

I'd rather see Sanders or Clinton win instead of Cruz now, and that's saying a lot.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 6:43 am

Simply because they have (can't believe I'm even saying this) more honor, correct?

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 6:45 am

More of a final screw you to the GOP.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 6:49 am

I care more about who's going to mess the country up the least.. I think Sanders or Clinton could cause the collapse of America

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 6:49 am

Clinton knowingly and Bernie .. most likely unknowingly

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 7:23 am

You would rather see Clinton or Sanders win? You're out of your mind. We are done for if either of them win. Why can't you see the reason for the party being so against trump? Trump will lose to Hillary. With comments about women being punished for abortion, and many other off the wall comments there is no way he can win. I'd rather have Cruz win at the convention and possibly lose the election with dignity vs lose in a complete landslide and be humiliated with Trump.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 7:26 am

If you can't vote for who you want to it isn't a true democracy. he only has the chance to win if his voters vote for him.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 7:28 am

Cruz is losing to Trump still even as he's cheating, what makes you think he has any chance at Hillary? Anti Woman comments? Wait til you see Hillary Clinton bring up Ted Cruz being good friends with pastors who advocate for the death of homosexuals as punishment.

The fact is your vote dosen't matter, that's the main problem.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 7:30 am

Trump would win so hard if they didn't cheat, I agree

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 7:31 am

This is what I'm reffering to with the Cruz thing: youtu.be/dN1IXDrXgV0

This as an ad would lose him a general election.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 8:08 am

I've heard about this. He's quoting the Old Testament..which Christians tend to believe in. If you've read the Old Testament there was a death penalty in those days for homosexuality. And a lot of Christians do believe now days that homosexuals will be destroyed by God.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/11/16 8:08 am

How has he cheated? There has been NO proof! Everyone keeps saying there's has been all This fraud. And yet there is no proof.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 8:12 am

Calling for the death of all Homosexuals is fine, but Trump saying a woman who broke the law should be under some legal punishment is sick? You make no sense, see article attached why he was cheated, there's a reason I put it there.