DerekWills April 10th, 2016 11:46pm

If Donald Trump is such a great deal maker, shouldn't he welcome a contested convention so he can win by making the best deals with the best people to win the most terrific and fantastic delegates?

Malekithe Resist
04/12/16 7:23 am

Deals are made from positions of power. In this forum Trump has none.

thenationalist
04/11/16 9:21 pm

No, it's Trump or nothing. The establishment must fall.

drself Gated Community
04/11/16 6:41 pm

First of all, I am a Cruz supporter. Now, if Trump get the majority votes in the primaries, then he should be the nominee.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/12/16 6:16 am

But a plurality does not equal a majority.

BarryB Was it something I said
04/11/16 4:25 pm

It's not in his best interest given that the Party is openly working against him.

MrMilkdud
04/11/16 7:56 am

Looks like trump is working out his exit plan.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/10/16 9:31 pm

It wont be about deals, it will be about everyone trying their hardest to get rid of him.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
04/10/16 8:33 pm

Much better to win it outright. Why make deals if not necessary? The GOP establishment is virulently anti Trump because their hold on corporate welfare perks would be threatened because he owes no one. They will likely pull anything to stop him, even throwing the election to Hillary. Kasich is an outright establishment hack. Cruz can be bought if he hasn't already been...

Yessy French Texan
04/10/16 8:31 pm

Is this sarcasm ?

usaftw123 lolrektville
04/10/16 5:25 pm

Well, I think it's fair to say that Trump holds little power at a convention were the establishment is massed against him. Trump vs Everybody in this scenario makes it incredibly hard for the Don to come out on top.

MJSeals J.D.
04/10/16 5:02 pm

But the GOP is stupid. Full of stupid people. He's smart. People think he's smart. The delegates. You know the GOP delegates? Not smart people.

pauldabb85 Orlando
04/10/16 5:28 pm

😂😂😂 what a great impression.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 5:39 pm

You know, I talk to people. And they tell me, Donald, you're smart. They all tell me that. And it's unfair. It's unfair what the Republicans want to do. People tell me that all the time.

MrMilkdud
04/11/16 7:55 am

My delegates are the best delegates. They're really, really smart. The very best. They make the best votes. Their votes are just amazing. I really mean it. I'm going to fly all of them down to Mar-a-Lago and we're going to have our own convention and they're going to vote their votes and it will be amazing. It's going to be so fabulous. Really really great.