TheCommunist April 10th, 2016 5:10pm

Give me reasons of which National Socialism is "bad".

KingMilo Earth
04/10/16 5:05 pm

I don't like any socialistic government, but I am a nationalist 🇺🇸

PeopleAreDumb Nursing School
04/10/16 12:18 pm

No I think fascism is totally great. Did a lot of great things. It was the best idea to come out of the 20th century.

ndull Minnesota
04/10/16 11:51 am

"We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseeingly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are determined to destroy this system under all conditions."

-- Adolf Hitler

Romzy sic semper tyrannus
04/10/16 1:32 pm

That was just a ploy by hitler to get the working class on his side.

Romzy sic semper tyrannus
04/10/16 2:18 pm

One of the worst countries/political systems on earth. I would suggest reading anything on Germany in the years 1930-1945. Maybe you heard of this guy, hitler, he was responsible for orchestrating the deaths of millions of people who he thought were unnecessary. Does WW2 ring a bell? Maybe the place known as auschwitz sound familiar. Stupid arrogant fuck.

Romzy sic semper tyrannus
04/10/16 2:52 pm

Nazism dumbass, that why they call it nazi Germany's instead of just Germany.

cnc123 SUPREME 2016
04/11/16 7:21 am

Nazi Germany was one of the worst governments to exist when it come to human rights. It was a sheltered culture that literally killed any outside views.

04/10/16 11:02 am

So I guess 12 million people just vanished right?

ClayTownR California
04/10/16 2:43 pm

War casualties in the European theater, Jews, Rromany, gays, Communists, Esperantists.... It adds up to far more than that

04/10/16 4:04 pm

So how about you provide some evidence about how I am uneducated?

ClayTownR California
04/11/16 3:39 pm

The thing is, if you exclusively count those killed directly by the Nazis, you get more than 12 mil.

ClayTownR California
04/11/16 6:14 pm

Pleas look up the bombing of London.

04/12/16 1:56 pm

@chimama proof is something you won't provide me

ClayTownR California
04/13/16 7:51 am

Yes, because London definitely just blew up all on its own.

04/13/16 10:15 am

But they invaded Poland, France, Denmark, and a multitude of other countries. Is that not a serious act of war? Also, civilian centers were targeted by the German Luftwaffe.

04/13/16 10:48 am

www.cercles.com/n17/special/field.pdf
This is one of many, and in terms of invasion, how else were we supposed to defeat the Germans, who invaded our allies? And you can't accuse us of making assumptions when you fail to provide any evidence whatsoever of your assertions about the Allies targeting civilians, or the Luftwaffe not targeting civilians. I will provide as much evidence as you request. Only if you match each one.

04/13/16 3:42 pm

"...British bombing were scarcely mentioned, being overshadowed by the far greater evil of the Holocaust. Friedrich believes that most Germans refused to discuss what had happened because they regarded the British destruction of their cities as a sort of retribution for the crimes of the Nazi era."

04/13/16 3:46 pm

And replying to your sources, regarding if the bombings were justified "[Frederich] recognises that Germany initiated the air war in the autumn of 1940, when 14,000 British civilians died in German raids launched from the French and Belgian coasts..." But I agree they were somewhat unjustified.

04/15/16 2:29 pm

Is this enough to discredit your sources?

04/15/16 2:49 pm

So when the Luftwaffe does it, it doesn't count?

04/15/16 4:10 pm

Except when you're the aggressor in a war you started, and you bomb a civilian center (London), I would expect to be repaid in full.

04/15/16 4:15 pm

Bombing of London was to be held back while these night time "destroyer" attacks proceeded over other urban areas, then in culmination of the campaign a major attack on the capital was intended to cause a crisis when refugees fled London just as the Operation Sea Lion invasion was to begin.[Overy, Richards 2013] ... With increasing difficulty in defending bombers in day raids, the Lufwaffe shifted to a strategic bombing campaign of night raids aiming to overcome British resistance by damaging infrastructure and food stocks" .[Overy, Richards 2013]

04/15/16 4:23 pm

We'll hold on, Hamburg was a major industrial and military target. So is the RAF justified in the destruction on Hamburg?

04/15/16 4:32 pm

So then why not talk about Warsaw? Poland, a country who didn't even want to be in a war, where hundreds of thousands perished. You can't deny that Germany was the aggressor and perpetrators of heinous war crimes against the polish people.

04/15/16 4:41 pm

We invaded for reason that ended up not being true. That being Sadam Hussein gassing people and having WMDs. But I do get the point. I simply provided a counter example of a non military target being destroyed by an aggressor.

04/15/16 4:54 pm

So that's reason to invade Poland?

04/15/16 5:11 pm

The poles wanted independence from the beginning of the First World War, Germany was not entitled to that land. However, the Allied powers really did screw over the Weimar Republic with the Treaty of Versailles. That set up the world for collapse and the rise of an aggressive Germany

04/15/16 5:38 pm

If such a strong majority wanted to be part of Germany, they would have voted like Austria. The poles were clearly labeled as the Untermensch, and I'd feel pretty resentful to people who believed that I was racially inferior. If the Germans wanted the land to Danzig so badly, they could have exclusively invaded the corridor.

gow488 Korea
04/10/16 10:51 am

Socialism and nationalism are bad enough separate so putting them
together is even worse.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
04/10/16 10:57 am

In another poll I saw you say that by calling something socialist doesn't make it socialist. This is the same.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 11:04 am

Either one is bad enough that it doesn't need the other to make it a disaster.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 11:10 am

Nazi Germany was a 3rd position neither Socialist or Capitalist.

Bostonfan39 Central Mass
04/10/16 10:44 am

Nobody can achieve anything in the economy, because all resources are divided evenly no matter what you do.

EPluribusUnum The Midwest
04/10/16 10:50 am

That's socialism. There is a major difference between that and national socialism. One was what Hitler used, the other is what Scandinavia uses

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 10:34 am

This should be a fun poll

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 10:42 am

Sure, but I'm not going to do this for every poll.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 10:17 am

Generally I don't like nationalism. But there's also the fact that National Socialists established a totalitarian regime and murdered millions.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 10:25 am

Oh you're a Holocaust denier?

And you're right, the economy was good. But other forms of government also had good economies.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 10:28 am

I've spoken to many people who were in the concentration camps. Why don't you ask the Allies who liberated the camps?

MediaBlackout Carry on, Carry on.
04/10/16 11:10 am

Are you suggesting that it would've been impossible for someone who murdered his way into power, dictates a country, speaks greatly about eugenics, holds the aryan race on a pedestal, to have set up genocide camps? Just the possibility that the government could have enough power to be able to do such things, should be enough to condemn an authoritarian government that Nazi Germany held.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 11:34 am

Well at least you didn't say he wanted to kill everyone who wasn't Aryan.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 11:35 am

He did want to kill Jews, gypsies, and gays.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 11:40 am

I'm sure about the gays part, he didn't necessarily say kill all of them but repeating offenders and male prostitutes were sent to the concentration camps. About 15,000 of them died with the majority dying from Typhus, and malnutrition.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 11:40 am

What about Jews and gypsies?

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 11:41 am

They must have walked into Auschwitz by choice, right?

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/10/16 11:46 am

I never said any of this was volunteer work. As for Jews I do know up til 1939 in Germany they were able to leave with all their assets to Palestine. They also were sent to the labor camps, whether or not they were gassed is debatable (Something I don't really want to get in to) but I'm not denying that bad stuff didn't happen.

The only thing I deny is the numbers of inmates who died, and how they died.

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 12:21 pm

I'd rather not debate this with you because I've seen this debate play out and it's pointless, but Yad Vashem has the full list of names.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/10/16 1:00 pm

It might seem outlandish to you, but the numbers speak for themselves.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

Just because we don't believe the same things you do doesn't mean we hate jews

goldz oh this world
04/10/16 3:57 pm

Maybe I think you're ignorant of the facts, but I don't think you hate Jews.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 11:28 am

Ignorant of what facts? I gave you the proof

goldz oh this world
04/11/16 11:57 am

Chimama, according to Jewish law there's no such thing as half Jews. Either you're Jewish or you're not. I'm assuming Hitler knew that.

Xemanis, I'm gonna look into the link you showed me.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/11/16 12:01 pm

I thought if your mother was Jewish the child was Jewish as well.

goldz oh this world
04/11/16 12:03 pm

Right but that's not considered half Jewish. It's considered fully Jewish. If the father is Jewish, the child is not. Not even half Jewish.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 12:04 pm

Perhaps he was more reasonable than people make him out to be.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/11/16 12:20 pm

The sad part is people fall for propaganda so easily

Xemanis Lawful Good