Sk8BoredR April 9th, 2016 9:17pm

Mississippi, New Mexico, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, Montana, South Dakota, Kentucky, West Virginia, Missouri & Georgia rank as either the states most dependent or least dependent on federal aid. They are _____ dependent.

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 2:37 pm

Pretty racist stuff when you look into these states they are heavily populated with minorities. New Mexico is heavily populated with American Indians and Mexicans. When you look at the Deep South you're talking about huge black populations. So what are you saying these states shouldn't be helping the poorest amongst us?

smithy0013
04/09/16 3:07 pm

How is that racist?

blossoming new beginnings
04/09/16 3:33 pm

Facts are not racist.

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 3:45 pm

They are when they're used in political discourse. It's easy to say these states have issues because the bulk are run by republicans and typically vote republican. Not until you get to the facts does the real issue appear.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
04/09/16 5:01 pm

Stating that fact that these states are more dependent than most on federal aid is not in any way shape or form racist. To explain the dependency on the concentration of races other than white, is transparently and exceptionally racist. Bravo sir.

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 5:23 pm

Coming from another butt hurt lib, you bet!

Seneca imbeciles for trump
04/09/16 5:36 pm

-Duey- Having been born and raised down South I can tell you that most of that money does not go to the blacks in the south. They need the money because most of the God damn people down there are poor lazy white trash like my in laws or my Moms side of the family.

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 5:45 pm

Nationally black Americans account for 13% of total population yet they account for 39% of total spent. I get you know white trash so do I but numbers don't lie. brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 6:24 pm

RoDe; when someone asks you a question do you research it yourself? When I looked into it that's what the answers were. So now reality is racist in your world?

RoDe Latinus wordsus
04/09/16 7:19 pm

Duey, from your link-

White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

What was that again?

smithy0013
04/09/16 7:47 pm

Its still not racist until you can come up for a reason that it's racist. You can't just say "pizza is racist. Why wouldn't it be racist?" and expect to be taken seriously

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 8:34 pm

Smithy; what the hell was the point of the question? To show one party as a bunch of hypocrites for something democrats created long ago. You do see Sk8 other questions, right?

duey in a fools paradise
04/09/16 8:51 pm

Rode; you do understand percentages right? Imagine the welfare pie chart, one group who's total population is around 46 million uses about 40% of the total pie, another group who's population is around 200 million uses about 40% of that same pie. Which group benefits more?

Seneca imbeciles for trump
04/09/16 10:09 pm

-Duey- You are right, I know white trash and I left that life but I can always spot that white trash blame the blacks mentality you have there bubba. Go ahead and blame the blacks because you don't want to see the real culprit is fucking religion.

duey in a fools paradise
04/10/16 5:05 am

Where does it say I'm blaming blacks? I blame years and years of democratic governors and legislation. The only blame I put on the black population is that they continue to buy into this nonsense to this day. By the way sorry about your ugly childhood it's apparent how much it's impacted your life. You can get help for all of that self loathing it will make your life much better getting that hate off your shoulders. Good luck!