Sk8BoredR April 9th, 2016 1:48pm

A Trump supporter busted for lying about her own political career. On CNN she said she had never been involved in politics until Trump. It turns out she was elected in 2010 as a Republican to the state House of Representatives (LOL). She's probably

susanr Colorado
04/09/16 9:14 am

I don't get it. I didn't see where she said *she* had never been involved in politics. She said that *Trump* hasn't been involved in politics.

What am I missing? The linked article makes a big deal about her being a liar, but I watched & listened to the video clip twice, and I simply didn't see it.

She looks and sounds like a hysterical nutcake (maybe she was just hyped up, being on TV, though), but I don't see her as lying about her own participation in politics - not in that clip.

susanr Colorado
04/09/16 9:15 am

Also, why is this "news"? Even if one person *did* lie about their participation in politics while complaining about politicians lying - how is this newsworthy? Why do we get fed so very much crap about what individuals say, that's really pretty irrelevant?

Sk8BoredR Asian American warrior
04/09/16 1:58 pm

It was a big deal because if you watch the video and listen to her in the interview she comes across as someone who was moved to get inclined with politics because of the Trumpling movement. If you can catch the video watch it and it will be much clearer. It's kind of like an outspoken member of your statehouse going on tv saying they've never been involved in politics before. You gave to wonder what their motivation is besides just plain old ordinary crazy.

susanr Colorado
04/09/16 2:02 pm

Honestly, I simply did. It get the sense that she was saying that about *herself* at all. Simple that she was saying it about *Trump*.

susanr Colorado
04/09/16 11:23 pm

*didn't get the sense that...

Sk8BoredR Asian American warrior
04/09/16 6:49 am

Come on... Do you really think you can hide your political career as a member of the state House of Representatives on a national news network? You can't make this stuff up! 😂😂