MJSeals April 8th, 2016 1:59pm

Someone is doing something that annoys you. You know if you confront them, they will be over dramatic with the situation which could make things worse. Do you still confront them, or ignore the situation and hope it passes?

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
04/09/16 10:42 pm

DAMN IT, PICK UP YOUR CRYING RUGRAT AND WALK HIM/HER AROUND. GET OFF THE PHONE AND PAY ATTENTION ASSHOLE!!!

man, I feel like screaming that sometimes. Either that or snatch the phone away and go off on her dumbass.

myob
04/09/16 9:56 am

Ignore that person and get far away from them forever.

CDUBS Dallas, Tx
04/09/16 12:48 am

GET OFF THE PHONE!! in movie theaters

Many times, if you wanna throw down we can do that. Hasn't happened yet but whatever. It's disrespectful and I won't tolerate that.

catpillow Florida West Coast
04/08/16 9:02 pm

If I have an option to avoid them, I will take it. If I'm boxed in, I'll have to confront them... They'd better hope I've been taking my meds.

biker4life Arizona
04/08/16 4:17 pm

I've never been afraid of confrontation, so let's go with saying what's on my mind.

jmw7477 Indiana
04/08/16 4:03 pm

It depends on who they are, how often you see them, etc. My friend/neighbor has really been getting on my nerves lately. Each individual thing wouldn't be much. But she's been doing a lot of things that just keep piling up. So, I'll go a few days or a week in between very short visits.

TierasPet
04/08/16 1:49 pm

I generally ignore it but I've had enough of this around fur the last few years that I've taken ignore to a new level. I can now simply pretend the person isn't even there and ignore them completely. I didn't think I was that passive aggressive, but I am about as angry as I can get so making sure they know I'm not acknowledging their very existence somehow makes me feel just a bit better because I know that they are more uncomfortable than I am and that is new in this household.

TierasPet
04/08/16 1:50 pm

Sorry about the rant. I guess you asked the right question on the wrong day or vice versa. 😁

leilu SoCal
04/08/16 1:08 pm

If it annoys me, I need to get over it. If it's annoying everyone around then I would say something.

jvc1133 61535
04/08/16 12:56 pm

No I don't need any shit today !

Seneca imbeciles for trump
04/08/16 10:35 am

My wife is constantly breathing. It drives me crazy.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
04/08/16 10:14 am

It's my problem, why would I expect someone else to change what they are doing?

orgblu10 Shamerica
04/08/16 8:34 am

I don't know where your hidden camera is, but welcome to my world.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
04/08/16 8:23 am

Husband most likely. As he loves to annoy. Others no.

04/08/16 8:41 am

That's the husband job! To Annoy his wife! 😄

professorwho Madness and Genius
04/08/16 8:05 am

I ignore it until it goes to my breaking point.

screename1 Washington State
04/08/16 7:34 am

If it's a boundary issue, and I'm in a long term relationship, I will say something. Just an annoying habit? I will keep my mouth shut.

screename1 Washington State
04/08/16 7:36 am

I am married, have 6 kids and manage 25 managers. I'm accustomed to a bit of confrontation...

04/08/16 7:57 am

What about roommate for the next 3 weeks.

screename1 Washington State
04/08/16 8:03 am

Not long term enough to bother, if I saw no benefit. I'd just beat him up. 😜

screename1 Washington State
04/08/16 10:29 am

...or scrub the toilet with his toothbrush, if a passive aggressive approach seemed like my only option... 😂

Liberty 4,032,064
04/08/16 7:22 am

If I can avoid them, then I avoid them. If not, I get them to cease the behavior in question.

04/08/16 7:57 am

Roommate -> lived less than 5 feet away from me.

Liberty 4,032,064
04/08/16 7:59 am

Well you'll most likely just have to bear that one. A roommate isn't someone you want to piss off when he's alone with all your stuff.

04/08/16 7:09 am

After I was read all the famous people ever to come from Maryland, the constitution of Maryland, every Hymn the Free Masons use, the entire political set up of DeMolay and then the history of Garret County. I was then told how to get from my home, to his. Via train or plane or car. Then when he concluded it wasn't feesible, he proceeded to contact his brother as to wether or not he could fly to my house to pick me up.

Never even going to see this kid again after this semester, let alone skip work go visit him is no-where Western Maryland.

04/08/16 7:12 am

This whole thing totaled 4 hours, in which I was actually listening to Spotify, reading Vergil in Latin and setting up my fantasy baseball team.

MrMilkdud
04/08/16 9:51 am

Were you locked in the room or something?

04/08/16 1:27 pm

It was late, small room and had to study for a Latin exam I had today.

rlands
04/08/16 7:07 am

I usually ignore it cuz I'm not easily annoyed, but if it's really bothering me I'd totally bring it up! Better to correct the situation than continue to live in annoyance at their hands.

04/08/16 7:18 am

Take the situation above into consideration.

rlands
04/08/16 11:53 am

Your roommate just wants you to visit him and be aware of state historical knowledge? I don't get it.

04/08/16 1:33 pm

He read Wikipedia for hours, then when the through the all his music, critiquing it like he actually was a composer, then started asking me about "Dupree" which was the mispronunciation of a city near me looking about train schedules and the local airport. He apparently memorized my address and thought I'm going to live with him for the summer. I at no point said this. If someone just randomly started planning to send a member of their family to pick you up at your door to live with them, I feel like you (as any normal human) would be uncomfortable. And this is one night added on top of 7 months of stuff. Even my third roommate go extremely uncomfortable with it.

rlands
04/08/16 9:43 pm

Oh that's weird. I know that type of person though lol...just be friendly but for sure tell him you're not living with him for the summer...that's just weird to assume when you never agreed to it

04/08/16 7:10 am

Take the above situation.

political Georgia
04/08/16 7:15 am

You lost me as soon as you started talking about trains being used as transportation. We prefer to puff out smoke from our pickup trucks down here.

04/08/16 7:18 am

Agreed. This isn't me speaking tho. It's my roommate. Nothing better that windows down on a summers day blasting the country station!

political Georgia
04/08/16 7:22 am

Sounds like you have a crazy roommate.

04/08/16 7:27 am

I do. He acts like princess, needing to be pampered and treated as the center of attention. You try to confront him about anything and he throws his hands in the air and walks out. Leaving the problem on hand for me and my other roommates to solve.

political Georgia
04/08/16 7:34 am

Tell him that you don't like liberals who don't take personal responsibility.

04/08/16 7:37 am

He is the definition of establishment republican. 100% John Kasich and said I have no business supporting Ted Cruz. I have told him time and time again to his work, especially for the group projects last semester and he did…Nothing!

political Georgia
04/08/16 7:39 am

A Kasich supporter? Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

04/08/16 7:58 am

Also 98% sure he is gay, but he is too Christian to come out.

political Georgia
04/08/16 8:04 am

Speaking of faith, how are you doing with it?

04/08/16 1:39 pm

Ehh, I try to live more by the word then listen to it preached. I stepped up the I do for candidates so…at the most of their events start with a prayer 😅