garyland50 April 8th, 2016 6:15am

Do you believe that chemtrails exist? DO NOT VOTE if you don't know what they are.

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/08/16 4:16 am

Another whack job conspiracy theory.

garyland50 Florida
04/08/16 4:19 am

I don't know how old you are but I am 66. I remember world quite different than this one. I remember as a kid looking up at commercial jet aircraft and not seeing what I see. If you are young and this is all you've seen do some research. It is not a wacky conspiracy theory. They have been doing this since the mid-1990s.

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/08/16 4:42 am

I rest my case. CONTRAILS have been around since airplanes started flying above approx 25,000 feet. There is ZERO evidence for chemtrails. ZERO!!
I'm 65 and I can remember fascinated by CONTRAILS as a child. So, what is the nefarious purpose behind these chemtrails, according to you?

garyland50 Florida
04/08/16 4:47 am

I can't crawl into the minds of the people that are doing it but from what I understand that due to global warming they are desperately trying to reflect whatever sunlight they can back into space. The primary ingredient of Chemtrails is nanoparticles of aluminum. Being 65 years old don't remember the contrails only followed the planes for a short distance as it went across the sky? I only ask that you keep an open mind.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/08/16 8:16 am

notice how chemtrails appear different than contrails as well.. they stay longer.. it seems plausible

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/08/16 10:01 am

I can only assume the two of you have been pounding back a few too many shots of Jack and need the dry out.

garyland50 Florida
04/08/16 10:12 am

Bob I assume that you live in West Palm Beach and if that is the case I live in Boynton Beach. Did you notice today that the sky started out perfectly blue and look at the chem trails today. Look how they have all spread out and the sky is milky white from the disbursing chemtrail's. I don't drink alcohol by the way.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/08/16 10:15 am

I've only ever drank alcohol once. Wine is overrated.

garyland50 Florida
04/08/16 11:04 am

So Bob, why is it that we were having a discussion about Chemtrails and you started to become insulting? I don't understand? You can't have a discussion with somebody who doesn't believe as you do without going there?

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/08/16 11:29 am

Sorry, you're right. I just find in incredulous that there are people that believe this kind of thing. I used to down a lot of time in WPB.

garyland50 Florida
04/08/16 11:34 am

Just remember Bob there are many things in this world that were once considered to be outragous ideas. Like germs causing disease and like the world being round. Doctors used to refuse to believe that ulcers could be caused by a bacteria such as H-pylori. Always keep an open mind.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/08/16 1:01 pm

Lots of eye openers out there, Bob. Be vigilant

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/08/16 1:01 pm

Glad you're not one of those people who aren't mature enough to see it from both sides