ravenhead April 7th, 2016 9:12pm

What do you all THINK about TN, NC, Oklahoma, along with a FEW the other states signing the Anti-LGBT laws??

Americans Right Wing Libertarian
04/07/16 8:04 pm

They aren't anti-LGBT, they're pro-freedom of choice 😑

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/07/16 4:30 pm

Anti-LGBT? I believe you mean Anti- Christian. This bill gives any Homosexuals the right to refuse service to Christians.

You see how I can spin this too?

ravenhead
04/07/16 5:37 pm

Yes, Anti-LGBT Bill. And There is NO Anti-Christian Bill. Saying that there is just makes you look pretty ignorant! You clearly don't care about people born differently than you and that's pretty sad!

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/07/16 5:41 pm

You're the only ignorant one here. Have you read the bill in Mississippi? It gives anyone the right to refuse anyone service based on religious beliefs. A Homosexual can refuse service to a Christian, a Muslim can refuse service to a Hindu, etc.

Read up on the bill before you lie about it.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/07/16 5:42 pm

No where in the Bill does it claim it's to opress gays.

ravenhead
04/07/16 5:44 pm

No, I'm actually not ignorant. I know what the Bill is and what it's for and what it means. It's an ANTI-LGBT bill which allows Businesses to deny LGBT people service.

I clearly know way more about the bills these states are passing than you.

ravenhead
04/07/16 5:45 pm

Again, that's pure ignorance. All you keep doing is making yourself look ignorant talking about things you don't know anything about.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/07/16 5:48 pm

No, the bill allows LGBT people or Muslims to refuse service to Christians. As well as Christians to refuse service to Homosexuals and muslims. Unless you have proof saying differently.

You remind me of those people who said that Russia passed an Anti- LGBT law a couple years ago when that was false too. The bill was to criminalize all acts of sexual deviancy in public, I don't even believe it even mentioned the word LGBT in the law.

ravenhead
04/07/16 5:50 pm

Again, all you're doing is showing how ignorant you know. You know nothing about it, and it is clear you don't!

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
04/07/16 5:53 pm

You claim I'm ignorant and know anything about it yet you give no evidence as to why. Do you know how a debate works?

MrsCrayonWax
04/08/16 9:25 am

Just curious if either of you have read the bill in total. @dominiclandry does a great job breaking it down.

dominiclandry
04/08/16 10:06 am

Thanks! It's just the Georgia one, I haven't had time to do the others

celloVirtuoso buried in sheet music
04/10/16 6:10 pm

The bill isn't anti-anything. It's allowing anyone to deny anyone else service for any reason.