cowboy April 7th, 2016 5:49pm

Communists, in Indiana, are losing their minds and suing the State over a new common sense law that affects the baby killers at the Government abortion clinics. Which do you side with?

crazyjane New Jersey
04/08/16 10:42 am

Bad poll options

04/08/16 10:44 am

No. Not really.

crazyjane New Jersey
04/08/16 10:45 am

You should make objective polls

04/08/16 10:46 am

I do. You side with the baby killing Communists. Big deal.

kywrite augusta, ga
04/08/16 2:07 am

I don't think I'd call this poll question biased so much as aggressively worded, by the way.

augustin Oklahoma
04/07/16 4:02 pm

I side with the unborn humans that can not defend themselves.

kywrite augusta, ga
04/07/16 4:48 pm

I believe a woman's most important responsibility is to protect children, born or not. I side with the truly voiceless not only from love but because of honor.

04/07/16 5:02 pm

I believe that too. Of course, as a father, I know it's my duty as well.

kywrite augusta, ga
04/08/16 2:05 am

The way I explained it to my husband: the women protect the children so the men can focus on protecting the women. It cascades. That's also why so much liberal feminism is terrible for children, including their newest bright idea of women serving on the front lines.

polster2 US
04/07/16 3:59 pm

This is a ridiculous poll. Extremely biased.

04/07/16 4:03 pm

Thank you! ✌🏻️

Think Lovin Life
04/07/16 11:07 pm

Polster ... I disagree, but please ... describe the bias that you see.

Pres55555 Gone.
04/08/16 6:45 am

It's more.... Strongly worded

JJJSchmidt San Marcos
04/07/16 3:36 pm

I'm actually in favor of the satanic nazi space laser designed to propagate evolution while it deflowers all the Christian virgins which was anointed with the ashes of Vladimir Lenin and designed by our lord and saviour Barack Hussein Mohammad Osama bin Laden Geoffrey Dahmer Obama while he was sodomizing the corpse of Judas Iscariot to whom he is gay-married.

04/07/16 3:42 pm

There's some weird, but interesting answers here. 🤔

JJJSchmidt San Marcos
04/09/16 12:01 pm

I was joining in on the apparent competition to create the most over the top slanted post possible.

Romzy sic semper tyrannus
04/07/16 3:11 pm

As much as it makes me cringe to agree with a zealot like cowboy, abortion robs the rights of a life in the womb. Just cus you can't take responsibility for your actions doesn't mean you have to punish a potential life. You don't get to decide for the outcome of another life that hasn't yet been able live its life.

04/07/16 3:13 pm

Awww. Thanks! ✌🏻️

EmeraldShift Liberty, Justice For All
04/07/16 2:18 pm

I appreciate your passion for your stances, but please, the bias in this question is almost hurting me! I think I have bruises on my arm now, and I have no choice but to get your campaign manager arrested.

04/07/16 2:20 pm

That sounds like a you problem. So which do you stand with?

EmeraldShift Liberty, Justice For All
04/07/16 2:28 pm

Same you stand with; however, framing the question in this way is bound to skew results and quite frankly looks immature. If that's fine by you, so be it, but as far as my opinion is concerned, and for many others as well, I prefer polls that are more or less impartial, with credit given to both sides. Pardon me if I'm a communist now for illegally attempting to censor your free speech.

04/07/16 2:34 pm

Well I'm glad that you don't stand with the baby killing Communists. I'm not going to sugar coat reality for you. You stand against evil, or you don't.

EmeraldShift Liberty, Justice For All
04/07/16 2:41 pm

True; i guess to play devil's advocate, they don't see fetuses as people for reasons contradictory to biology, so I guess deep in their heart they believe they're doing right by upholding the woman's rights to abort. An argument they provide is that the 14thA grants citizenship to those "born" and since fetuses aren't, then they say there's no right to life... I can't understand why any rationalization for allowing a human die with no say in the process, but they pose a semi-reasonable argument. The whole problem is that this is a strange situation where two people's rights clash, and while conservatives tend to grant the baby the right to life, others assert that the woman's right to "her" body shouldn't be infringed. It's a crazy mess I tend to just ignore, mostly cause I can't vote on it yet, but yet I get a bit annoyed by the fact that the two nearly polar opposite groups aren't likely to reach a compromise any time soon, if at all.

04/07/16 2:49 pm

My main problem is that the baby killers want to force their beliefs on everyone by forcing all Americans to fund baby killing factories, but claim that they're pro-choice. If some crazy woman wants to murder her child, go for it. That's between her and God. Don't force everyone to fund their genocide.

EmeraldShift Liberty, Justice For All
04/07/16 2:52 pm

That I can easily agree with: the federal funding of PP. Government shouldn't be subsidizing private organizations, let alone ones nearly half the population strongly opposes.

EmeraldShift Liberty, Justice For All
04/07/16 2:52 pm

Defunding* whoops that almost went the wrong way! :O

04/07/16 3:14 pm

Glad to hear it. Or read it... ✌🏻️

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
04/07/16 4:26 pm

Fyi, bias is a mark of cowboy's polls. Those who disagree with him have to read in between the lines. The only thing that gets to me is that when he calls a group communist, it's not actually communist. That one still tricks me sometimes.

04/07/16 4:30 pm

There's no reason to read between the lines with me. I'll tell you like it is.

jmw7477 Indiana
04/07/16 1:34 pm

I'm very disappointed in my state. I can't believe they're making this law.

04/07/16 1:36 pm

What's wrong with it?

jmw7477 Indiana
04/07/16 8:01 pm

Even if the fetus won't survive birth? Why put the female and fetus through that? Forcing burial/cremation? Why put that financial burden on someone for a clump of cells?

ClayTownR California
04/07/16 12:38 pm

Every morning I wake up, perform my first prayer to Azkepdul (hellish be His name), Ruler of Hell, of the day, and then eat a baby for breakfast. I then drive to my fairly liberal school in California where in each class I learn about our bloody pantheon of deities and the multifarious techniques with which one can murder a human aged two years or under. After school, sometimes I hang out with friends for a game of Pentacle Ball, in which we place five soccer balls at all the points in a pentagram, and then summon demons to play as us in our bodies. Tired, I then go home and eat another two babies for dinner, perform my evening prayer to Azkepdul (hellish be His name), and go to bed, a happy atheist, waiting for his Lord to grant him sweet dreams of perdition.

04/07/16 12:40 pm

So you're with the Commies. Noted.

ClayTownR California
04/07/16 12:50 pm

I swear to my unholy lord Azkepdul (hellish be His name) this gets better by the minute

04/07/16 12:52 pm

Good for you.

JudicialJedi321 This is How Liberty Dies
04/07/16 12:11 pm

Baby killers=bad
Common sense= good

How far we have fallen. Some people just have no conscience, :( every life we can save is worth it I say!

JennaB Mother
04/07/16 11:39 am

I think you're a troll.

04/07/16 11:46 am

So you agree with the Communists, then?

JennaB Mother
04/07/16 11:55 am

You mean freedom fighters comrade.

You conservatives are so hypocritical, I thought you were all about personal freedom!

04/07/16 12:01 pm

Freedom to kill your own kid? Sure. Forcing everyone to fund your baby killing factories is not freedom.

JennaB Mother
04/07/16 12:10 pm

>3% of all planned parenthood's actions are abortions and most of them within the first 10 weeks. By that logic we should find the millitary. You don't expect me to believe we've never killed a pregnant woman or a child.

04/07/16 12:11 pm

I don't care. Forcing everyone to find your baby killing factories is not freedom or pro-choice.

JennaB Mother
04/07/16 12:24 pm

Planned parenthood mostly provides consoling, controveptive and std examinations. They're not parasite removal factories.

04/07/16 12:30 pm

Forcing everyone to pay is not pro-choice.

badattitude no place like home
04/07/16 1:13 pm

Jenna, while I agree with you that most of what planned parenthood does is not abortion, then why are we funding them with billions of dollars? I thought Ôbamacare was supposed to cover all of that 100%. Are we just wasting our money doubling up on health care costs? Shouldn't the abortion side be separated from the health care side since one side is funded by ôbamacare and the other cannot be funded with federal dollars? That would be the most logical move. Seems like an easy fix.

GingaNinja43 Indiana
04/07/16 4:42 pm

All it says is you can't abort a fetus because of gender, race, or certain mental disorders. I thought democrats were against discrimination.

GingaNinja43 Indiana
04/07/16 4:47 pm

And it is only facilities that have to properly dispose of the remains if they have possession of them.

JennaB Mother
04/07/16 5:03 pm

I apologize, I have a life too. Anyways Obamacare although the original sentiment was great the GOP hijacked it and it forces people to go to the toxic private market.
What we should do is socialise Healthcare entirely and that way we we can pull funding from PP and just "fund" it through the national healthcare system when ever a member of the public seeks a service. I think the abortion part and the clinic part should be combined into one bill however. Weather it's in the PP funding or thru Obamacare.

04/07/16 5:08 pm

Sounds very pro-choice... 🙄

badattitude no place like home
04/07/16 5:09 pm

Great idea. Except that there's a federal law against the public paying for your abortion. State laws are all different and California I believe will pay for it. But I don't understand your statement about the GOP hijacked Ôbamacare? The Dems had all 3 branches when it passed. I believe that everyone is required to have it. If you can't afford it the government will cover you 100%. That's what should be covering women's Heathcare, not a separate fund. They are just doubling up on payments.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
04/07/16 11:21 am

I think exceptions should be made in the case of a fatal abnormality.

kywrite augusta, ga
04/07/16 11:06 am

Common sense and true ethics.

The baby killers are supporting the original eugenics ideas Planned Parenthood was founded on, so does that make them racist bigots? Or do black lives only matter starting the picosecond the baby emerges from its mother?

political Georgia
04/07/16 10:52 am

Common sense because I'm pro-life.