DerekWills April 6th, 2016 2:05am

Do you want to see the elimination of the State of Israel?

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
04/08/16 11:37 am

No, Derek, I am not a liberal/socialist/communist

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
04/08/16 11:12 am

No. Remove the evilness and stupidity from there. See what happens

K4tn1ss Dont look in the closet
04/06/16 5:44 pm

In a country where a simple mistake on the internet turns into breaking news, I don't know what to say. Sorry about that, I forgot to add every single religion in the Islamic State. Sorry.

thenationalist
04/06/16 5:18 pm

Absolutely.

lovesquirt Hawkeyes
04/06/16 2:31 pm

Israel Wasn't given by God. It was illegally given by Britain.

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
04/06/16 8:16 am

Both Israel and Palestine have a right to exist

professorwho Madness and Genius
04/06/16 7:30 am

It's a bit personal cause they are bombing innocent people of my culture. But hell yeah.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
04/06/16 11:32 am

Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Wouldn't it be better just to create two states with a UN protected border?

professorwho Madness and Genius
04/06/16 11:37 am

Well, I wouldn't want to just destroy Israel with warfare, that would kill the civilians. I don't want dead Israelis, I just want the government gone. After that, maybe the people of Palestine and Israel (under whatever government it has afterwards, hopefully a good one) can come together in a new state.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
04/06/16 12:17 pm

I think a two state solution is the only way to keep peace.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/06/16 5:50 am

As a jew, that would be a strange opinion for me to have.

Preox Earth
04/06/16 5:19 am

Yes they should exist,they're one of the few relatively stable free democracies in the Middle East.My parents may not think they should exist but we have different view anyways.

ozzy
04/06/16 4:21 am

Israel is THE shining city on the hill, illuminating with love through the darkness of evil that surrounds it.

Axl752 NY
04/06/16 7:39 am

Evil? LOL

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/09/16 11:17 pm

Hezbollah (sponsored by iran) hamas, various states that treat women like property and kill lgbt people... So yes, evil.

Seneca imbeciles for trump
04/06/16 12:37 am

Israel is like that annoying friend who treats everyone else terribly and always wants you to have their back, even though they will will never do what we ask.

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
04/06/16 12:39 am

Exactly. See below |
V

chinito Florida
04/06/16 4:26 am

Who are they treating terrible?

chinito Florida
04/06/16 11:45 am

Really? Since when defending yourself is treating someone bad?

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
04/06/16 12:28 am

I don't wish to see Israel eliminated, just Netanyahu's government and Netanyahu himself. Israel is a powerful ally, but has forgotten its place in the hierarchy of the world.

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
04/06/16 12:31 am

Netanyahu and his government have had the pretense to interfere with American diplomacy, and The GOP. We need to remind them who the superpower is, who is keeping them from being annihilated by their neighbors.

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
04/06/16 12:37 am

Seriously this is one thing that both GOP and Obama have been shit at doing. If Netanyahu had pulled that shit that he pulled during the Iran deal with me he'd be dead before he left the country and Iron Dome would be off until further notice.

chinito Florida
04/06/16 4:25 am

I'm going to ignore most of what you said right there and just focus on the iron dome for a second.

Israel is a strong and important ally because we both benefit from the relationship. Not only Israel is fighting the same war we are but we are getting an enormous amount of intelligence from them.

Our cooperation doesn't stop there. Israel has demonstrated the ability to build, innovate and create. Thanks to our mutual cooperation, we now have the Iron Dome. It is the most sophisticated missile interceptor in the world. We are much more secure just for this.

I know you didn't see the relation but North Korea, Iran, Russia did.

dominiclandry
04/06/16 5:17 am

It was a horrible deal that puts the existence of Israel in jeopardy. Obama has snubbed our best friend and ally for all 8 years.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/06/16 5:58 am

1. Israeli technology is in pretty much every electronic device the US military uses. AN ISRAELI JEW INVENTED THE ------- PREDATOR DRONE!!!
2. You think Netanyahu interferes with our government? The state department set up two separate organizations in israel (the israeli equivalent of super PACs) during the elections to try to unseat Netanyahu.
3. His "interference" was to try to stop a deal that may lead to the destruction of his country. And, turns out he was right about it being a bad deal. Iran held missile tests, banned by the treaty, a day after it was signed. And just last week, they launched 2 test missiles that had "we will wipe israel off the face of the earth" painted on the side.

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
04/06/16 6:39 am

To all: Yes, Israel is a strong ally. However, we protect them. We keep them safe. This protection should be rescinded until they learn their place and stop interfering with our business.

dominiclandry
04/06/16 8:00 am

Did you not read our responses? That's a pretty hypocritical position.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
04/05/16 8:47 pm

I don't like Israel but wanting its destruction is not good direction to go in. Still, I think we need to stop mass financial aid to put America first.

MJSeals J.D.
04/05/16 8:36 pm

Do we not remember the Holocaust?

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/06/16 6:01 am

Nope. Some of us deny it happened. Someone on this app once told me that a group of people who said they were responsible for pulling bodies out of the gas chambers lied to my grandfather (who was in the concentration camp with them) to "mess with him"

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
04/06/16 11:34 am

The Holocaust is not a justification for what Israel is doing.

MJSeals J.D.
04/06/16 1:07 pm

The question is the existence of Israel, and the nation of Israel was created by allied forces in response to the destruction of homes, their people, and their homelands by the Nazi Party during the holocaust.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 7:54 pm

There seems to be one male Democrat from Arizona who was born with ignorance and hatred where his brain and heart should be.
• I will stand with Eretz Yisrael until I die. God chose the Jews to be an example to the nations. As a Christian, my Jesus (Yeshua) was born a Jew, and His teachings demonstrated a deep and intimate knowledge of the Torah; indeed, the entire Tanakh. He kept every one of God's commands His entire sinless life. Christians and Jews are brothers from the very beginning of Christianity, and I will always love my Jewish brothers and systems and defend them from the world's hatred and persecution. NEVER AGAIN! Gush Katif and Shomron forever! Every square millimeter of Israel's land is their everlasting possession from Adonai Himself. "Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim; they shall prosper that love thee." ✟ن✡ 🇺🇸 🇮🇱

jrpacman Pensum iocus est
04/05/16 7:57 pm

All Christians should strive to demonstrate the love of Jesus as you do.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 7:58 pm

@GrandmaAlice @ozzy @chinito - this is an important poll. I'm sharing it, and I thought you'd want to see it, in case you want to share it. ❤️

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 8:01 pm

jrpacman - thank you. I just want to reflect Him, as the moon does the sun. His is the true light. 😃

jrpacman Pensum iocus est
04/05/16 8:02 pm

Wow I've used that exact metaphor! I love it. It's a very good image.

Nik
04/05/16 8:33 pm

Tom, I'm one male Democrat from AZ. It wasn't me, it must have been the other guy!
I do not Israel eliminated, minimized, or otherwise diminished. I would like to see something done for the Palestinians.

Axl752 NY
04/05/16 9:26 pm

It was just me. But i was just trolling, thats what i do in these "obvious answer" polls, didnt mean to trigger that whole thing.

GrandmaALiCE For a better 2021
04/05/16 9:57 pm

Thanks, Tom!

@Nkarta

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 10:16 pm

Oh, thanks, Alice! I knew I was forgetting somebody. Sorry, Nkarta!

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 10:20 pm

Sorry, axl. I figured it wasn't you from your comment, but I know you weren't serious about the vote.

And Nik, I never thought of you - I had forgotten you were in AZ!

chinito Florida
04/06/16 4:14 am

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
04/06/16 6:04 am

Yeah, got it, thanks. Just for future reference, most jews dont write or say adon-y except in prayer. We say hashem

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/06/16 9:15 am

Thanks, Nkarta. I've never heard that before, but I will try to remember to use it.

K4tn1ss Dont look in the closet
04/05/16 7:25 pm

Most of you are like the tin man in the original wizard of oz. Heartless.

K4tn1ss Dont look in the closet
04/05/16 7:25 pm

No, because there are still Christian PEOPLE living there.

Axl752 NY
04/05/16 7:33 pm

Because Jews arent people, and are unimportant?

MrMilkdud
04/05/16 7:55 pm

I agree with axl. Your comment seems to imply the rest of the people living in Israel don't count.

MrMilkdud
04/05/16 7:56 pm

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a drink because I need to come to terms with agreeing with axl.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 8:04 pm

Lol. He's got a (grits teeth yet smiles whimsically) good heart. 👍

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
04/05/16 8:07 pm

I don't think Katniss meant it that way. I think it was just carelessly worded. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and following her. 😃

Axl752 NY
04/05/16 9:24 pm

Come on milk, this can't be the FIRST time you've ever been correct. Either way it's progress and i commend you for it.

MrMilkdud
04/05/16 9:40 pm

I'll have to go back and look through my diary, but I'm pretty sure this is it.

political Georgia
04/05/16 7:07 pm

No. I have a heart and a brain.