PamGH April 5th, 2016 7:09pm

Thought this was dead and also a time waster, but now I would like some feedback. SSN of Obama-SS says they have lost all records pertaining to it. Might belong to Harrison Bounel. Judge orders SS to turn over all documents. Your thoughts?

htcbump Florida
04/05/16 9:46 pm

Put it this way, I would love to be around in 50 years when the truth is known. I think there is a lot to be suspicious about, he'll, really concerned about if any of it is true. This is just one of many tidbits.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
04/05/16 9:21 pm

I'm kind of intrigued as to how historians, decades in the future, looking back on Obama's presidency, will evaluate all of these hoaxes to his legitimacy. It's really unique to Obama, and it reflects more about the population than the individual if you ask me. Will it be simplistically cast off as racism, fears about a changing society?

I've never felt cause to put any weight to any of these claims, but I do find their proliferation to be a fascinating phenomenon.

PamGH Washington
04/05/16 9:28 pm

But if there is nothing there, how did they lose the record of Obama? Why did the judge order the records? It's the first time I've taken this somewhat seriously. It's very strange.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
04/05/16 10:10 pm

I agree, who knows? There's no reason in my opinion to get suspicious. I mean what's the assertion exactly? That he isn't his mother's son? That he's some secretive operative? It's get harder to weed out the absurd from the plausible, so I'm honestly not even certain of what the underlying suggestion is at this point.

FancyNapalm Psychosis Circle
04/05/16 4:20 pm

Wouldn't be surprised! His "names" alone ate suspicious: Barry Soretero or Barack Hussein (⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️) Obama, who are you & where are you from? Hawaii!? Kenya? The primarily Muslim country of Indonesia? Personally, I had never even heard of him before he ran for president but I'm also not really into politics. Still, I've always considered him quite shady. His smile is exceptionally deceptive.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
04/05/16 3:43 pm

We still don't know who Barack Obama really is...

ozzy
04/05/16 2:53 pm

Obama forged his birth certificate

liam2013 iowa
04/05/16 1:07 pm

Don't be scammed. There is nothing to that story.

htcbump Florida
04/05/16 9:50 pm

Oh, sort of like "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain". No one beyond Occidental ever remembers this guy. Well, they do now I guess.

CDUBS Dallas, Tx
04/05/16 12:22 pm

I wouldn't be surprised, he doesn't act like an American.

biker4life Arizona
04/05/16 12:32 pm

What does an "American" act like?

CDUBS Dallas, Tx
04/05/16 1:07 pm

Little things like not bankrupting the economy, keeping the citizens safe, upholding the constitution, keeping the military strong, basically the opposite of what he has done. You must be a liberal Texan. Go back where you came from

biker4life Arizona
04/05/16 1:12 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .........GFY

smithy0013
04/05/16 2:32 pm

Oh shit we went bankrupt? Huh. I guess I was too busy fighting off all of these terrorists Obama didn't keep us safe from to notice. /s. Your narrative is absurd cdubs.

ozzy
04/05/16 2:58 pm

An American would be a leader and be proud of their country and their exceptionalism, not apologize to our enemies and piss on our allies. He is a Kenyan.

PamGH Washington
04/05/16 12:11 pm

It would be crazy if he really turned out to be ineligible for office. 🙀

htcbump Florida
04/05/16 9:51 pm

My thoughts exactly. Manchurian Candidate.