DerekWills April 4th, 2016 7:53pm

Tell us in comments who you support for President of the United States. Then tell us something of substance that you don't like about him/her. I feel Trumpkins will have a really hard time with this challenge.

joesoup
04/06/16 9:06 pm

Trump his face always looks sunburnt with white circles around it

akrealist a log cabin in the woods
04/05/16 6:55 am

Cruz, but I'm not religious.

The good news is, I think his commitment to the Constitution is clear - and in his professional/political roles - that has been his leading focus. I also appreciate fact that he's not too concerned about folks who say he's "too religious"...although people have coached him to tune it down for the base. He is who he is.

It seems to me that this country has a "sweet spot" you need to fall in to be acceptable when it comes to church-going (something like: be a Christian and attend church regularly, but nothing too charismatic...some very moderate mainstream Protestant gig, or we'll judge you)...As a non-religious person, it gets on my nerves that it is so much of the conversation.

musiman28 Cotton country
04/05/16 4:26 am

Cruz. But I do feel he leans a little to hard on the religious stuff.

MarinerAdrift
04/05/16 12:54 am

Trump... But it is not what he says... It is how he says it that bothers me... Wish he was a little more polished...

BillieJoeCobain Earth turns from sanity
04/04/16 7:39 pm

Gary Johnson, but I do not like his stance on discrimination

Rosebud Ohio
04/04/16 6:50 pm

I don't like Sanders' views on science issues.

I quite don't like that Clinton coming in would be effectively putting the same group in the white house we had 16 years ago. It'd be nice to have viable new blood options.

DiQuellaPira Columbus, Ohio
04/04/16 5:39 pm

Trump but don't support his pro-torture stance

jenkp223 Being a mommy
04/04/16 5:29 pm

I like Sanders, though I don't think many of the issues on his platform (specifically free college and $15 minimum wage) are economically feasible. I think it's great that he wants to reform health care (REALLY reform it, which the ACA didn't do), but I don't see Congress getting on board. At least he's not corrupt like Hillary, idiotic like Trump, or scary like Cruz.

Bostonfan39 Central Mass
04/04/16 5:27 pm

Trump, and I don't like his approach on climate change.

camlop San Diego, CA
04/04/16 5:24 pm

Bernie! I don't like that he's against nuclear power, but as someone else said, that's because he hasn't been filled in on the info yet. I also don't like that he doesn't seem interested in finding NASA, and I'm not sure I want college to be free because that defeats the purpose of high school (which American employers need to remember instead of wanting masters degrees for flipping burgers). BUT, I do like that he is pro-choice and supportive of the right to bear arms. He also wants to improve the mental healthcare system. And, his record is consistent. He is passionate, trustworthy, and diplomatic. So I'm voting Bernie.

ShawPPM1214 Washington
04/04/16 5:14 pm

I support Ted Cruz. I wasn't thrilled with his statement on watching Muslim neighborhoods.. I'm all for surveillance, but within reason and within the law. I don't want To watch a neighborhood just for the sake of watching one. If Intel leads you there, then by all means...watch the area.

suppressedID destiny is right now
04/04/16 4:53 pm

Bernie has no international experience.
Hillary doesn't give a s#it about corrupt banks or the environment.

I just can't see ANYONE coming out of the Right who isn't dangerous or crazy, or dangerously crazy

MJSeals Esq.
04/04/16 4:37 pm

Cruz, he's not well liked by people.

suppressedID destiny is right now
04/04/16 4:59 pm

because he's pushing a theocracy.

musiman28 Cotton country
04/05/16 4:29 am

I don't see it anywhere near that. I disagree with how much he focuses on religion, but it's nowhere near theocracy level.

truspec Texas
04/04/16 4:35 pm

Bernie. I disagree with his plan for free college and tariffs

truspec Texas
04/04/16 7:40 pm

^ I agree. The federal minimum wage shouldn't be $15/hr

orgblu10 Shamerica
04/04/16 4:20 pm

I support Kasich. I'd like to see him take a stronger stand against domestic spying, a la Rand Paul.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
04/04/16 4:03 pm

I support both Ted Cruz and Austin Petersen. I agree with Ted when it comes to national defense and illegal immigration, and his passion for the constitution. Austin, the libertarian is a close second, as I agree with him on his social views about 90% of the time and he also has extraordinary knowledge of the constitution. I dont know enough about his views on national defense, but Ted has my back on that issue. So to wrap up, I agree with Ted fiscally and Austin socially.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
04/04/16 4:03 pm

Ted really needs to lay off the gay marriage issue.

goldz oh this world
04/04/16 4:02 pm

Hillary Clinton, even though I don't support raising the minimum wage, gun control, or affirmative action.

Vayl Reason over common sense
04/04/16 4:01 pm

I don't currently support anyone for President

Vietman manhattan
04/04/16 3:54 pm

Sanders, I hate that he wants to raise the minimum wage, create a Medicare for all system and provide college tuition free. I'm voting for him for all the other reasons.

04/04/16 3:20 pm

I'll vote for Cruz if I get the chance, but I don't like any of his affectations. I really dislike the way he pimps his religious beliefs to attract voters, but I'm smart enough to understand he has no real interest in forcing his religious beliefs on other people.

04/04/16 3:22 pm

And this idea coming from the fundamentalist/evangelical fringe that Cruz has been chosen by God to run for president makes everyone on the right look like drooling idiots. I really wish those people would take their meds.

swool1
04/04/16 3:19 pm

I am a fan of John Kasich. I like all of his views and have not found anything about him that I dislike

dfish at home
04/04/16 3:25 pm

I like Kasich too but he's kinda a wet noodle

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/04/16 3:26 pm

What about the video of him getting pulled over and later calling the cop an idiot?

04/04/16 3:12 pm

I'm basically an establishment Republican who's against big business, the rich, and big money. However my major positive with the Republicans is that they understand basic economics - against 15 dollar min wage for instance - and are for smaller government and less taxes.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 3:16 pm

So who do you support?

04/04/16 3:22 pm

You're against "the rich"? What does that even mean?

04/04/16 3:24 pm

And the device you're typing on right now was made by a big business. The car you drive probably was, too. Big businesses aren't something to be "against." Sometimes, like everyone else, the people who run them do bad things. Small businesses do it to, and so do individuals.

dfish at home
04/04/16 3:27 pm

Well said milk

04/04/16 3:33 pm

I support Kasich.

Being against big business and the rich means I believe the big banks, for instance, should be broken up. Also, there tax loopholes, and the rich tax loopholes, should be closed.

Also I don't like it when the Republicans say cut taxes for everyone because in today's day and age when the rich have so much, and are only getting more, they should not get tax cuts, but rather, tax increases.

04/04/16 3:36 pm

Oh, I also forgot, I'm against our bloated military and the idea of it getting bigger sickens me.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 3:38 pm

If you are against big banks, then why is Kasich your guy? He supports bailing out big banks when they fail.

04/04/16 3:38 pm

Are you sure you aren't a sanders supporter?

04/04/16 3:41 pm

I am too much for a smaller government and less taxes to support a socialist.

04/04/16 3:43 pm

But that doesn't stop you from wanting to punish successful people by raising their already punitive tax rate

04/04/16 3:45 pm

The rich have soo much money, influence, and power it's crazy man, it really is.

And them throwing their money and influence behind the Republican party has ruined it from the party of Reagan.

The rich currently have a bigger slice of the pie than ever before and the deck is stacked in their favor.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 3:55 pm

Bengi, with all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. You say you think the rich have put their influence behind the republican party and you want the GOP to return to the party of Reagan. But yet, you support the one GOP candidate who is the very definition of the establishment GOP, and about as far from Reagan as they come. Reagan actually CUT taxes (even for the rich), supported businesses, and embraced the free market. There is no such thing as a market "pie". The rich being rich does not harm the less wealthy in any way. The free market is about making a whole new pie, not distributing the single pie among the entire population.

04/04/16 4:02 pm

Reagan cut taxes for the rich and then bush w cut them too much.

Also, I said I support Kasich but I do not support him 100%.

Also the 2008 housing bubble was created by the big banks and popped and the people bailed out the big banks and none of them went to jail thanks to modern day politicans.

04/04/16 4:04 pm

If you think you know a better candidate for me please share it. For many years I have not liked a candidate for President not even 80%.

04/04/16 4:05 pm

Bengi, how old are you and what, very specifically, do you consider "rich"?

04/04/16 4:11 pm

I'm 22 and consider the top 1% to be the rich that I hate so much.

04/04/16 4:12 pm

The top 1% already pay 1/2 of all the tax revenue in the country. How much more do you want?

04/04/16 4:16 pm

Also, what income level do you think he 1% start at.

And, if you're only 22, you've only had any say in one presidential election, and you haven't even alive for more than 3 presidents. So explain what you think qualifies as "many years."

04/04/16 4:20 pm

I have studied history extensively.

Maybe you can help me, and I hope you can and I am open to anything, but when Bernie says half of all new income go to the top 1 %, the top tenth of 1% has more than the bottom 50%, and the banks on walstreet are bigger then ever... It makes you bot like the rich and big business.

04/04/16 4:26 pm

Let me help you with where I'm going on this.

The "1%" is a nonsense phrase that is meant to appeal to those motivated by class warfare and wealth redistribution.
Here's an example: It begins with households who make about $395,000 and goes up from there. As far as political policy goes, this group is being lumped in with people who make millions or tens of millions per year.
People making a few hundred k per year aren't the super rich. They're usually people with mortgages and car loans like everyone else, as well as crippling college loans or are reinvesting their income back into a small family business.
Do you see those people as the enemy?

04/04/16 4:30 pm

Here's another example: it also includes just about anyone who has $1.5 million in assets.
That includes lots of older or elderly people who earned well under $300k, but saved or invested well, paid off their home (that's part of that 1.5mil) and have retirement accounts.
Is a person saved their whole life to have a nest egg for their Golden years, which is expected to pay for their long term care and medical needs someone you hate as a %1'er?

04/04/16 4:35 pm

My wife and I fall into the 1% category. Our estimated effective tax rate is already 35-40%. After healthcare costs, Medicare/medicaid/ssi, we take home less than 50% of what we earn.
We were not eligible for any deductions or tax credits last year, except for a portion of our real estate taxes.
After taxes, we make less than people who earn less than we do because those people have access to deductions that we don't.
In other words, we're in this weird tax zone where we'd actually take home more money if we earned less money.
Is that fair?

04/04/16 4:42 pm

Bernie's talking point about the 1% is total nonsense. It's class warfare that justifies resentment and anger toward people who have largely worked very hard to get where they are, and are working hard every single day to be there. They don't necessarily have fancy houses or nice cars. They're people like doctors and engineers who actually contribute to society and help people, who are raising their families and saving their money, and dreading the day someone like Hillary or Bernie gets elected because the tax policies proposed by either of those real 1%'ers might make them default on their home loans, or lose their small businesses, or make them lay off some of the people they employ. And the fact that people like you are cheering that sort of harm is disgusting.

04/04/16 4:52 pm

Well said milk I followed and agree with you.

However, I still have beef with ceos and bankers that make millions and received tax breaks left and right. Can you defend them or are they bad?

04/04/16 4:59 pm

There are people out there who make millions of dollars every year, and there is nothing intrinsically wrong with earning a shit ton of money. If you have a problem with people achieving wild success, then you need to stop calling yourself a conservative right now.

If we went to a flat tax rate, those people would pay their "fair share," and everyone should be happy.
But that's not what liberals want. They want to punish those people for being successful or, in very few cases, for gaming the system.
Besides, without a "no excuses flat tax," the "bad people" you're talking about aren't ever going to pay the taxes you think they should. They'll always find loopholes or get some unscrupulous politicians like the clintons to give them a special deal.

04/04/16 5:05 pm

Thanks for those words of wisdom, seriously not trying to be mean or anything, I have honestly let bernie get to my head.

Another question that I figure you would have a POW I would like to understand... I saw the new movie The Big Short which is about how bankers and banks on walstreet did bad loans intentionally, made billions and created the housing bubble, and then it popped and the people had to bail out the big banks and no one went to jail. Am I missing anything or are these bankers and banks really that bad and in bed with the government so they could get bailed out?

04/04/16 5:06 pm

But that's never going to happen anyway, because most of our politicians, on both sides of the aisle, qualify as the super rich you don't like. They aren't going to pass tax laws that can't be bent and don't benefit them and their friends. The best thing we can hope for is that we can stop them from passing tax laws that specifically benefit them and their friends.
That means electing politicians who aren't declaring war on their own population in the form of punitive taxes.

04/04/16 5:06 pm

I am talking about the Recession that stared in 07.

04/04/16 5:07 pm

So no one, not even Bernie, can fix the banks and bankers and stop out government from bailing them out when they mess up again in the future?

04/04/16 5:15 pm

I saw the big short, too. I thought it was great, and it really pissed me off. But what they didn't really show in that movie is what you sort of touched on- the bankers were able to get away with all of that because they knew their pals in the government would save them.
Bernie supporters walk away from that movie saying that we need more government to save us from the bankers.
That's backwards. We need less government. We need a government so small that the banks know there is no possibility of a safety net to fund their bonuses the next time they screw up that bad.
I want the government to be so small that it couldn't bail a bank out even if all the politicians' lives depended on it.

Besides, the majority of the bankers in that movie lost their jobs and everything they owned. There's a reason bankers were jumping out of windows when the crash came.
Also, many of them were people who only earn bonuses- they might go years between earning anything. It's a tough business.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 5:20 pm

Well done, MrMilkdud! 👏🏻

04/04/16 5:21 pm

I seriously never even thought of that way.... if you make the government bigger to control the banks better, you also simultaneously making more room for corruption. And sure, people may trust Bernie and he may be a good guy, but the second he's out and a bad one comes in then Americans are screwed by an even bigger government!

Do you think the military should get bigger or do you think we mainly have wars ie the recent Iraq and current Afghanistan war, to make the war companies a lot of money and provide an enemy to distract the people with?

04/04/16 5:26 pm

I think that's two separate questions.
Yes, we have real enemies and need a strong military to keep them from hurting us (which isn't the same as fighting an endless war).
Yes, military funding is out of control. But so far, the politicians and the military industrial complex have conspired to make it look like any spending cut is taken directly out of soldiers pockets and healthcare quality. If we can secure solid funding for soldiers and their healthcare first, I'm all for rolling back military funding.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 5:28 pm

Bengi, this is the beauty of our Constitution. It is not perfect, but the framers understood that the federal government needed to be limited. That's why the government is set up in a way that separates powers between branches of government and between state and federal governments. It really is a document designed to protect us from ourselves. The will of the people is ever changing, and rapidly changing as well. The constitution acts as a way to temper the people's will, to prevent the government from increasing its power. Unfortunately, over the last 100 years, we've gotten so far away from the Constitution. That's what conservatism is about: returning to the principles of freedom and limited government that made our country the powerhouse it is.

04/04/16 5:41 pm

I have learned some great lessons here and thanks you guys. The top 1% includes many hard working Americans and the very rich will have to be there, big business can be there but once they fail a small government needs to be there to not even have the chance of bailing them out, and I reinforced my big military theory.

Anything you guys suggest I should look into\tell me about? I'm all ears and it's great to talk to people who think outside the box!

04/04/16 5:52 pm

I hope this helped. I also hope you aren't being sarcastic, but that's just my skeptical nature.

04/04/16 5:57 pm

I assure you I'm not being sarcastic I was just trying to be supportive and keep you going so I could learn more. I understand that these questions I'm asking are not easy nor simple.

As a college kid surrounded by Bernie, Clinton, and not so many Republicans its hard to find people who think outside the box.

I have started thinking a lot about this after I saw The Big Short and my eyes and ears were really opened to the real world and how it's not like I understood it from my parents.

04/04/16 5:58 pm

What are your parents leanings?

04/04/16 6:00 pm

My dad is an outsider Democrat, for Bernie, and my mom is also a Democrat, but for Clinton.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 6:01 pm

I am also a college student surrounded by "misinformed" people, haha. You mentioned that you study history. What I would suggest doing is going back over the history of the United States, but focusing on the impacts that various events had on the size of government. For example, the 17th amendment is often overlooked in history books. I believe this amendment had a huge impact on the role of the federal government over the subsequent 100 years because it basically removed the state government's representation in the federal government. And now the state governments have very little to work with to check the power of the federal government.

04/04/16 6:04 pm

I will do that in the near future. Thanks for the tip!

ItsYaBoyBob StraightLiberalAtheist
04/04/16 3:12 pm

I support Bernie, but I do not agree with getting troops out of the Middle East.

Dim NOLA
04/04/16 3:11 pm

Sanders, besides the $15 minimum wage and free college

04/04/16 3:14 pm

Those are major parts of his appeal and will no doubt be pushed strongly by him.

Especially the free college which no doubt wins him millions of supporters alone IMO.

DeusOrbus Stay Positive
04/05/16 7:33 am

He's not proposing free college he's proposing tuition free college for people with the ability and drive to go but lack the means.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
04/04/16 3:08 pm

I'm backing Cruz, who I don't like personally.

04/04/16 2:59 pm

Trump- I feel his positions aren't as concrete as they should be, he has trouble explaining himself sometimes, a little immature, and he's a little to "Kosher influenced" for my perfect candidate.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/04/16 3:12 pm

What do you mean by "Kosher influenced?"

04/04/16 3:15 pm

It means they receive a little too much bribery from "Merchants".

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/04/16 3:18 pm

Who are these "merchants?"

04/04/16 3:20 pm

That's for you to research further.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/04/16 3:28 pm

He hates the fact that he likes Jews.....

04/04/16 3:37 pm

No I hate the fact 2% of the U.S. population has that much of an influence.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/04/16 6:14 pm

Jews have exactly how much influence? You're the one making the claim, which means that you need to support it. White supremacist sites don't count as adequate sources either.

04/04/16 6:20 pm

Well for starters almost all of Hollywood has a Jewish influence, as well as the entertainment industry. I have the exact numbers at hope and will shit post them so be prepared.

I also don't like that the Jewish community was behind the spread of Communism. Not all Jews supported Communism, and not all Communists were Jews, but certainly Communism wouldn't have spread without the Jewish community.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/04/16 6:23 pm

This is a nice way of saying he's antisemitic.

04/04/16 6:31 pm

So telling facts makes me Anti-Semitic. You remind of those liberals that say showing crime statistics against blacks makes me a racist.

Put up a better argument next time besides "The goy know call him an Anti- Semite."

04/04/16 6:36 pm

Communism: Inventors of Communism:
Karl Marx
Friedrich Engels
Karl Kautski
Ferdinand Lassalle
Eduard Bernstein
Jacob Lastrow
Max Hirsch
Edgar Loening
David Ricardo
All of them were Jewish.

The first cabinet of Germany in the year 1918 was composed of Jews:
1. Preuss, Minister of the Interior.
2. Freund, Minister of the Interior.
3. Landsberg, Finance Minister.
4. Karl Kautski, Finance Minister.
5. Schiffer, Finance Minister.
6. Eduard Bernstein, secretary of the State Treasury.
7. Fritz Max Cohen, director of the official information service

04/04/16 6:37 pm

The second “German Socialist government” of 1918 was formed of the following Jews:
1. Hirsch, Minister of the Interior.
2. Rosenfeld, Justice Minister.
3. Futran, Minister of education.
4. Arndt, Minister of education.
5. Simon, State secretary of finances.
6. Kastenberg, director of the department of science and art.
7. Strathgen, director of colonial department.
9. Wurm, secretary of food.
10. Merz, Weil, Katzenstein, Stern, Lowenberg, Frankel, Schlesinger, Israelowitz,
Selingsohn, Laubenheim, etc., took up high posts in the ministries.

04/04/16 6:37 pm

Among the remaining jews who controlled the sectors vital to life of the German state:
(Which had been defeated through the American intervention in the war, were found in the
year 1918, and later)

1. Kohen, President of the German workers and soldiers councils (similar to the Soviet
council of soldiers and workers of Moscow in the same year).
2. Ernst, police president of Berlin.
3. Sinzheimer, police president of Frankfurt.
4. Lewy, police president of Hessen.
5. Kurt Eisner, Bavarian state president.
6. Jaffe Bavarian finance minister.
7. Brentano, Industry, trade and transport minister.
8. Talheimer, minister in Württemberg.
9. Heimann, another minister in Württemberg.
10. Fulda, in the government of Hesse.
11. Theodor Wolf, chief editor of the newspaper “Berliner Tageblatt.”
12. Gwiner, director of the “Deutsche Bank

04/04/16 6:40 pm

In Hungary, More than 90% of the members of the government and the confidence men of Bela Kun were also Jewish. (I can list all of their names if you'd like)

Of a total of 502 offices of first rank in the organization and direction of the Communist revolution in Russia and in the direction of the Soviet State during the first years of its existence, no less than 459 posts are occupied by Jews, while only 43 of these offices have been occupied by Gentiles of different origin. Who then has accordingly carried out this terrible revolution? The Gentiles perhaps? Another statistic, which was published in
Paris by the counter-revolutionary newspaper “Le Russe Nationaliste”, after the victory of the Jewish Communists in Russia, reveals that of 554 Communist leaders of first rank
in different offices the racial composition was as follows:
Jews 447
Lithuanians 43
Russians 30
Armenians 13
Germans 12
Finns 3
Poles 2
Georgians 2
Czechs 1
Hungarians 1

04/04/16 6:42 pm

Total number of Bolshevist Government officials in 1919 : 545
Total number of JEWS in Bolshevist Government in 1919: 447

I can list all their names if you'd like.

Do you want me to move onto American media influence now?

04/04/16 6:48 pm

I'll post my summaries but if you want the full names I'll post them, I'm just saving both of is time:

Of the sixty(60) senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies, fifty(50) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

Of the sixty-four(64) senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies, fifty-seven(57) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 89%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies by a factor of 44.5 times(4,450 percent).

04/04/16 6:52 pm

Of the sixty-seven(67) senior executives of the major television and radio news networks, forty-seven(47) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 70%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television and radio news networks by a factor of 35 times(3,500 percent).

Of the sixty-four(64) senior executives of the major newspapers and news magazines, forty-two(42) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 66%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major newspapers and news magazines by a factor of 33 times(3,300 percent).

This is just media, I could do this all night with other organizations but I have a feeling all you'll do is just say "He's antisemitic" and ignore everything I put.

At least I presented my argument well and gave you a lot of facts.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/05/16 4:18 am

I don't care about the pre-WWII numbers. What is your source for the current numbers?

04/05/16 4:25 am

Well my numbers on Communism were from the beginning, proving my earlier point the Jewish community helped Communism spread.

The last set of numbers about the media were from 2013 or 2014 I believe.

04/05/16 4:27 am

For the media I can post all their names and Wikipedia pages.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/05/16 4:52 am

I don't care WHO they are, I want the original compilation source for what percentage those executives make up.

As for communism, so what that those individuals helped spread communism? If those are the only names, then they are dwarfed by Soviet and Chinese names, not to mention proponents in the Americas.

04/05/16 5:25 am

So they can have a complete majority in the revolution, and the Soviet Goverments (Even in the 60s Soviet Goverment) and all you say is "Crazy Coincidence"?

The percentages I got to myself by adding all the CEOS names and religions that control the top positions in media.

Like I said I can post the names, but my last picture sums it up.

*Note Blue says Goy, not gay

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/05/16 5:41 am

@luftwaffe, to quote Chandler Bing, "Could you BE more antisemitic??"

04/05/16 5:54 am

Facts = Anti-Semitism?

Put up a better argument

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/05/16 6:08 am

I'm not disputing your facts that those who hold major positions in Hollywood (whether they're practicing Jews is another story, but I make no claim to know one way or the other). What makes you an antisemite is the fact that you hate Jews. You hate the State of Israel because of Jews. I don't care your reasons for hating Jews.
שאלו שלום ישראל

04/05/16 6:23 am

I don't hate Jews, I'm just critical of their influence in Western society, and their history. I have respect for Jews like Goldz and Woody Allen. Being against Zionism dosen't mean I hate all Jews. (Our defenitions of Zionism differ)

It is as if I said I don't like the European history of Colonization and you say I hate all whites.

04/05/16 6:57 pm

He's a dedicated goy, that's all true Jews will see him as, sad.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/06/16 10:12 am

Who and what do you think I roll my eyes at? Or was your comment not directed to me?

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/06/16 10:14 am

Lux, I meant that towards the two Hitler Youth's... Sorry! 😳

jayblake22
04/04/16 2:58 pm

Ted Cruz. Wish he would cut out the fake, weird smile. On policy he is the guy.

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
04/04/16 2:55 pm

Sanders, but I disagree that minimum wage should be anywhere near $15.

catpillow Florida West Coast
04/04/16 2:53 pm

Bernie - He problems well, but I'd like to hear more solutions.

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/04/16 2:53 pm

Very depressing. They are ALL major defects.

ronderman North Carolina
04/04/16 2:53 pm

I am for Cruz. I do not like his lack of charitable contributions.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/04/16 2:40 pm

Sanders: He favors labeling GMOs which is indicative of a major ideological difference on the subject.

Kasich: He is way out of touch on the Planned Parenthood discussion and is uncomfortably conservative for me.

Clinton: She's as much a slimy politician as Cruz and is under multiple criminal investigations right now. She's also stopped pursuing a single-payer healthcare system.

04/04/16 3:10 pm

Give Clinton time and she'll go back no doubt.

Malekithe Dont Fear the Reaper
04/04/16 2:30 pm

Trump:
I don't like his ego. Stop telling us how great you are and start explaining your policies more.
It is ok to take the high road occasionally.

Cruz: Answer a question without bringing up Trump.

musiman28 Cotton country
04/05/16 4:46 am

Hell, every question Cruz is asked by the media involves Trump.

justpassingby Where I Want To Be
04/04/16 2:21 pm

Hillary Clinton..She is for the death penalty which I don't agree with.

DeusOrbus Stay Positive
04/04/16 2:04 pm

Bernie Sanders. He's against nuclear, which is because he's poorly educated on the subject, but most are. Also he's cited the 77 cent wage gap claim which is bs, again others do that often as well.

Volt Florida
04/04/16 1:40 pm

Rand Paul, of course.

My problem with him is his seemingly untrustworthy aura. He just comes off as a politician too much.

DieCommie
04/04/16 1:20 pm

Trump: wish he would take some time to think about things

AnarchoComrade Anarchist Federation
04/04/16 1:15 pm

As an anarchist I don't ever support any politician ideologically
But, if I had to choose, I'd say bernie sanders
Substance I don't like about him: support for Israel

04/04/16 3:00 pm

We agree on the Isreal part at least.

pauldabb85 Orlando
04/04/16 1:15 pm

I support Hillary Clinton, but if you don't like politicians, she isn't the ideal selection for you. However, she'll keep the country functioning until our next election in 2020.

pauldabb85 Orlando
04/04/16 1:37 pm

Nah, John Mcafee was funny....

dfish at home
04/04/16 3:31 pm

So what is something you don't like about Hillary?

pauldabb85 Orlando
04/04/16 4:14 pm

She's a big time politician and has lied 1 too many times for me.

dfish at home
04/04/16 4:41 pm

1 too many times or FAR too many time?

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 1:03 pm

I support Ted Cruz.
He is wrong on the Apple backdoor issue however. Apple should not be required to give the government a way through the security features.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/04/16 1:07 pm

Good one. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

augustin Oklahoma
04/04/16 1:18 pm

I agree with you on the TPP also. The only other thing I can think of is his previous support for increasing the H1-B visa program. I don't like that program except in very limited, specific situations. It's not that big of an issue though.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
04/04/16 3:11 pm

That's a good point. I had forgotten the iPhone thing.

ndull Minnesota
04/04/16 12:58 pm

I think Cruz could be a little less Evangelical if he hopes to win support on the other side

ozzy
04/04/16 12:55 pm

I support Ted Cruz. Hmmmm. Sometimes he talks in a way that doesn't relate to many people. Stiff or impersonal.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
04/04/16 12:55 pm

I love Ted Cruz, however, I do not like how he initially supported TPP. He called out McConnell on the Senate floor for lying to him about it, which I believe, but I wish he would have considered the source and investigated it before making a public statement on it.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
04/04/16 12:54 pm

This user is currently being ignored

garrry Anchorite
04/04/16 12:57 pm

Not enough orbital cannons for his style of government to work. : P

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
04/04/16 12:58 pm

This user is currently being ignored

Twinkeys Minnesota
04/04/16 1:03 pm

Yes, people need to remember the Sith-gate scandal took place a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. They need to focus on what's important, his leadership skills.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
04/04/16 1:05 pm

This user is currently being ignored

garrry Anchorite
04/04/16 1:19 pm

It'd be good to have a real tyrant that we can trust and never have need question his motives. Or question anything at all! He's really someone who can streamline politics and get straight to the heart of the enemies.
*matter not enemies whoops!

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights