TomLaney1 December 18th, 2015 6:09am

FRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: Another week down, and a week 'til Christmas! The holidays are bittersweet for many people...do you have any troubles, sorrows, sicknesses, or needs? Share inside, and they'll be prayed for! All are welcome!

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/18/15 5:05 pm

Praying for all.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
12/18/15 4:32 pm

I'm going to make this one short. Nothing new, just please continue to remember me and all of these things that I have to do and decisions I have to make in your prayers! 💜💜💜

ronderman North Carolina
12/18/15 12:11 pm

My friend has a big but terrible weekend ahead of her. Her husband is able to be in a wheelchair so they are able to bury their son. The surviving boy is out of his coma, but I don't know his condition. Here is a note from her:

"This morning is just a bunch of prayer requests. Some small some big:

Pray Matty gets the junk out of his lungs and gets the CT scan and that it shows progression.

Pray Matty settles down and they figure the cause of his shaking episodes and can do what needs to be done appropriately.

Pray the orange pants are found.

Pray for peace as I attempt to select cemetery plots.

Pray the voice memos get transferred correctly for tomorrow's service.

Thank God for his faithfulness."

Please keep them in your prayers.

missmorganmarie ...
12/18/15 1:00 pm

I don't know the back story but it sounds heart wrenching. praying

ronderman North Carolina
12/18/15 1:46 pm

I'm sorry. I have posted about this family for several weeks on Tom's poll.

I have a friend whose husband and two sons were in an accident on Dec 2nd. One of her sons died at the scene. The other has been in a coma until late last week. I know he had a head injury and lower leg injuries but I don't know to what extent.

Her husband had a collapsed lung and broken hip. Multiple surgeries and two weeks later, they bury their son who didn't make it. It has been a devastating Christmas season for them but their faith is strong and their foundation is solid.

missmorganmarie ...
12/18/15 7:44 pm

oh wow. ronder. I don't even know what to say. close to crying now...I can't even imagine their grief and heartbreak right now. praying for them

ronderman North Carolina
12/18/15 7:58 pm

They have a public Facebook page where they give updates in case you are interested.

www.facebook.com/caymolstrong/?ref=ts&fref=ts

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
12/18/15 8:28 am

We're supposed to travel inland today to see from my granddaughters birthday. It has really been rainy. Danger of flooding and landslides. Our friend finances are stretched to the limit

donald59 Maricopa, AZ
12/18/15 8:08 am

I am healthy, fairly happy and very thankful for the life I have. If I could ask for for one thing it would be for my home to sell so I can move to Arizona where my family now lives.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/18/15 7:27 am

I'm missing what my Christmas's used to be like growing up but everyone is gone now. I hope it's a good year for everyone.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
12/18/15 6:07 am

Prayers for all those traveling for the holidays would be much appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone! 😊

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/18/15 7:20 am

Merry Christmas Alynn! Enjoy your time with friends and family.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
12/18/15 8:54 am

Thanks cookie!

TierasPet
12/18/15 5:04 am

I hope you are both better soon Tom. I'm sorry you've been sick for so long with this bug.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/17/15 11:19 pm

Thank you all for participating! May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.
• Judy & I have both seen doctors and had chest x-rays. No results yet. My doc says my chest is nearly clear, but my sinuses are still draining infected mucus into my throat, so I'm still having occasional coughing fits. Judy's doc thought she might have walking pneumonia, and put her on five meds, one of which she was allergic to. Continued prayers are appreciated!

imanag My heaven on Earth
12/17/15 11:34 pm

I'm still praying, Tom. I'm glad your lungs are clear. I'll be praying for a healthy Christmas for all. 💗

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/18/15 7:25 am

At least your lungs are clear and hopefully next week you will feel even better!

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
12/18/15 8:29 am

I pray you're both hail and healthy by the Christmas