JennaB December 15th, 2015 3:28am

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain a God, Gods or spiritual force exists?

GlockMan1 Alabama
12/15/15 7:27 pm

I spoke to Him just this morning.

GlockMan1 Alabama
12/15/15 7:32 pm

He said that HE ALONE is in control of the climate and the weather and there is nothing Obama can do about it.

JennaB Mother
12/15/15 7:37 pm

Did you see your god? Obama isn't doing shot about the climate, you're talking bout Al Gore. If your God is in control of the climate well pass this message. "Mothafucka what is your wacky ass doin. It's fuckin 60 god damn degrees in December stop smoking crack with Gary Bussey and maybe make the earth sistanable for human life. Get rid of china's rampant pollution and please poof all the greenhouses gases out of existence."

Oh wait your god can't to that. Want to know why? Your god doesn't exist and thus we are the ones who must save our self's.

GlockMan1 Alabama
12/15/15 7:40 pm

For you to make the statement"God does not exist" would mean you are omniscient. Are you omniscient?

JennaB Mother
12/15/15 7:41 pm

Same thing applies when you make the claim there IS a god.

GlockMan1 Alabama
12/15/15 7:43 pm

Not if you have spoken to Him. There are MILLIONS of people around the world that speak to Him everyday. Just because you don't have that desire, doesn't mean it's not possible.

JennaB Mother
12/15/15 7:45 pm

I had that desire when I was 12. Then I grew up. There is no proof for either claim. But let's be honest. It most likely doesn't exist.

GlockMan1 Alabama
12/15/15 7:47 pm

I really can't be upset with you. For many years, I too, believed the same lies you believe now.

jayblake22
12/16/15 8:01 pm

Your polls used to be decent. But you have become so biased and pissed off lately. Not cool at all. Later.

JennaB Mother
12/16/15 8:07 pm

Did you see my other poll that contradicts this one exactly??? Explain how that's biased. I'll agree I have gotten more biased but explain how my polls on this topic are biased if I asked "Are you ABSOLUTELY sure there is no god?"

jayblake22
12/16/15 8:47 pm

Look at your above reply!! That's ridiculous. We can disagree and be respectful. He said something negative about Obama so say something negative about Cruz, trump, bush; whoever. You can make your point without insulting the rest of us.

jayblake22
12/16/15 8:51 pm

I'm not going to call you bull dyke with a mental disorder In a gay marriage debate so I would think you could be respectful while arguing your religious/lack of religious views.

JennaB Mother
12/16/15 9:05 pm

You can call me whatever you'd like! That's the beauty of free speech! Go on call me a bull dyke, thing is I know I'm not one. I may be a lesbian but I'm not butch. Would it bother me, yes would I call you a homophobe yes, would I be offended, a little, but I've been called alot worse.

It's well known chim and I aren't exactly kind towards each other and that usually involves launching adhomenion attacks at each other and Freudian slips do happen. But I believe I have a right to explain my disbelief however I like, and sometimes that involves offending onlookers. Just like you can explain your belief however you like. If you're offend don't follow me, plain and simple.

I still don't understand how you cane to the conclusion that this poll was biased. Yes some of my polls have gotten more biased more but alot more are unbiased.

jayblake22
12/16/15 9:11 pm

Yea I already unfollowed. So no worries there. And if you can't have a civil debate with facts I suspect others will unfollow soon too. It will get pretty boring talking to a bunch of ppl that agree with you 100% of the time. Just my opinion.

Kay41 the Midwest
12/15/15 3:27 pm

I voted 100%, but realistically, it is less than that. As much as I do believe and have faith, I cannot be 100% sure of something that I take only on faith.

Kay41 the Midwest
12/15/15 4:12 pm

I think because my heart is at 100% even though my brain tells me that if I don't have proof of something then I can't be 100% sure. I'm not sure if I explained that well or not.

JennaB Mother
12/15/15 7:28 pm

Perfectly. Think with your brain though.

Kay41 the Midwest
12/15/15 7:32 pm

I don't think it hurts to have my heart in religion. I'm a very liberal Christian. I can use both my heart and my head and be a good Christian.

JennaB Mother
12/15/15 7:39 pm

While true I wouldn't vote yes if I were you. Your heart doesn't do the thinking.

DrCarpenter Ann Arbor or Florence
12/14/15 9:00 pm

I'm an agnostic-atheist.

osouless Whats Next
12/14/15 8:44 pm

It's the people that ARE 100% certain that scare me.

Cole12 ...
12/14/15 8:30 pm

I'm an agnostic-atheist.

Cole12 ...
12/14/15 8:38 pm

:) I'm amazed at how many people don't understand that atheism and agnosticism aren't mutually exclusive. Whenever I talk about my religious views, people look at me like I'm crazy.

JennaB Mother