Baginski2034 December 10th, 2015 7:11pm

Should we the people of the United States of America Impeach President Obama?

bringstheeagle Colorado
12/11/15 9:25 pm

No we should not impeach as there's no basis.

I followed because you are on the recommended follow list. Congrats and welcome to SOH.

quiver12345
12/10/15 1:18 pm

And I forgot to mention before, I'm not a higher fan of Welfare but I believe it's necessary for people who are severely injured in the workplace or people who are in extreme poverty. A general minimum wage increase would open the government up to reduce welfare spending.

LostTexan42 Deal With It
12/10/15 12:58 pm

Ugh. Typical Trump supporter…

quiver12345
12/10/15 12:30 pm

Wow.. I don't see how you could lose! 😒

Baginski2034
12/10/15 12:34 pm

In my eyes President Obama has done a terrible job. He campaigned "Change" but haven't seen a good change old sport. The only thing Obama really did was change are debt for 10 trillion to almost 19 trillion

quiver12345
12/10/15 12:37 pm

That is by no means grounds for impeachment charges. And the budget is passed by a currently Republican held congress mostly paying off wars started by Bush. Read up on the constitution...

quiver12345
12/10/15 12:38 pm

Plus Since Obama has taken office the unemployment rate has plummeted and the Stock Market is at a 8/9 year high.

Baginski2034
12/10/15 12:52 pm

You definitely haven't been told or your haven't seen the unemployment rate lately. Obama is just giving people who sit home all day doing nothing a check. While people like me work are asses off to get where we are today. Obama just announced he's going to cut 2 million job hours. I don't know why but he did. Also the people that receive these Welfare checks are the people that live in the ghetto areas, but if we had a president that could open up jobs for these people they could be successful like me. They could possibly take care of them selfs in there own. And truly "Make America Great Again"- Donald Trump

quiver12345
12/10/15 1:01 pm

I'm sorry but you've lost all credibility in my eyes after the Trump Reference. And the unemployment rate is now at 5% down from 10% in late 2009.

quiver12345
12/10/15 1:03 pm

And I'll agree with you on Obamacare, it's a miserable plan that was put into practice way before it was ready. The 2 million job hours over the next decade are attributable to that.

CJ24 Xe Xim
12/10/15 1:09 pm

Any links for this supposed 5% unemployment?

quiver12345