DerekWills December 10th, 2015 5:55pm

You're a Jedi/Sith Apprentice learning the ways of the Force. While you will certainly become extremely proficient in both, in which do you focus your studies and become stronger? The use/manipulation of the Force or lightsaber combat?

knetzere Illinois
12/10/15 4:03 pm

I think there is more practical applications of force usage throughout the day than dueling

mhart16 Carrying On
12/10/15 11:07 am

Force. I'd use it to gain the upper hand. Throw objects with it do distract my opponent while I move in for the kill. Bring down heavy objects atop of them

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 11:00 am

Lightsaber! Take a look all the Jedi/Sith Fights... It never comes down to Mastery of the Force, but Mastery of the Lightsaber!

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
12/10/15 11:06 am

True. Yoda and Darth Tyranus as well as Yoda and Darth Sidious, although the latter did have a LOT of Force manipulation... Especially in the Senate Chamber. But had Yoda not been such a master wielder of the Force, Sidious would have likely killed him.... I picked lightsaber, too, but this would not be an easy decision for me.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 11:08 am

Yeah, but you'd have to have SOME kind of Force Mastery to build a lightsaber, since you have to build it with the Force!

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
12/10/15 11:08 am

Also, Darth Traya (Kreia), was able to use the Force to wield 3 lightsabers simultaneously....

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 11:12 am

More Lightsabers doesn't mean better. Let's look at General Grevious. He had FOUR and still got 86'd by a Jedi. Had he been BETTER TRAINED in Lightsaber battles, he could have killed Obi-Wan and won the Clone Wars!

political Georgia
12/10/15 11:32 am

What's this "registered text offender" all about?

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 11:33 am

I was banned for awhile don't you remember?

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 12:23 pm

Getting banned made me think about a lot of things. One of those things is how people who are convicted of rape for having consensual sex with someone who fakes their age or falsifies their statement having to tell everyone they're a Registered Sex

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 12:23 pm

offender, though they did nothing wrong really... And since my ban was a load of crap, I figured I'd put myself in the same shoes, letting everyone know that I am a Registered Text Offender, since my words cause Butthurt.

Makeishura
12/10/15 4:31 pm

Grevious lost because he didn't have the force.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 5:58 pm

Greivous lost because he couldn't beat Obi-Wan in a Lightsaber battle.

Makeishura
12/10/15 7:49 pm

He was shot to death.

.-.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
12/10/15 7:49 pm

Nemmy's right. The only Force power Obi-wan used was a textbook Scorpion ("Get over here!") to get the blaster. Any Jedi/Sith youngling would be a master at bringing basic objects to them.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
12/10/15 7:53 pm

And look at Mace Windu! His mastery of the Lightsaber allowed him to absorb and deflect the Force Lightning back on Darth Sideous! Only Yoda was able to capture it and dissipate it