Odysseus December 10th, 2015 3:00pm

What lesson did you take away from playing the board game Monopoly? Was it that the accumulation of wealth and property leads to success and winning or that the accumulation of wealth and property leads to only to greed?

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
12/11/15 6:43 am

I learned how people can cheat. My sister was terrible. She never revealed how though.

commonsense Read another book
12/10/15 2:38 pm

That investment and ownership can create residual income.

dlaw4570
12/10/15 11:47 am

I took away that it is a long and boring game. I doubt we actually finished one game in twenty

bubba2526 New Jersey
12/10/15 10:34 am

I learned how to cheat to get rich and win... Before we started playing I would grab a few extra of every bill and if I was wearing long pants I'd stick them up my pant leg or if I was wearing shorts I'd put them under my foot and just not move, then when I needed some extra cash I'd "accidentally" drop my money on the floor and come up with extra money. This technique works great and I've never been caught once doing this. Except I told my family my trick and I am no longer allowed to help set up so it's tougher to get extra money to cheat with.

franc New Jersey
12/10/15 9:04 am

It all goes back in the box

EricMichael Casket Raider
12/10/15 5:10 pm

Damn. You just got me contemplating existence just now.

PamGH Washington
12/10/15 8:44 am

I learned to count back change correctly. My mom always let me be the bank. They don't count back change any more, I think it was a mathematical kids learning. Oh, and for some sick reason I always loved to come from behind and win. If my mom was loosing I offered to switch places (she never did). Hmmm wonder what that means about wealth and your question? 😮

MogoshKatz Wisconsin
12/10/15 8:28 am

I learned it's too much work to be rich.

Sentinel Ya ie wa noh
12/10/15 8:18 am

I disagree to a point, what I took away from it was management and expansion of interests..........

Posco teach me
12/10/15 8:02 am

I learned to always be in charge of the money.

TierasPet
12/10/15 8:22 am

LOL. I learned who shouldn't be.