Cruz2016 December 10th, 2015 1:48pm

What's the more likely cause of Muslim terrorist?

bunnymama5 NH
12/10/15 8:58 am

Western civilization has been attacked way back to Muslim invasions of Europe...nothing new...it's as much a clash of culture, law, customs..as it is religious...

CMD1973 Oxford iowa
12/10/15 8:15 am

Much of the problems in the Middle East is the result of Western Colonialism, which when these countries became independent foster repressive dictatorships. Their anger at us is due to the support the Western countries gave the repressive regimes.

Pirate Uses the Tap
12/10/15 8:02 am

The nonstop interference of the US and the west in the middle east is the root of their hatred. We cause it.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
12/10/15 8:05 am

You do know they hated us before we ever set foot on any Muslim land right? We have likely exasperated the issue, but we aren't the root cause.

biker4life Arizona
12/10/15 7:49 am

Having been invaded by the U.S. would be be the #1 reason IMO.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
12/10/15 8:05 am

biker4life Arizona
12/10/15 8:29 am

Yeah ok whatever. Go forth and spread the tea party message to whomever will listen because I'm not buying it.

biker4life Arizona
12/10/15 8:42 am

What part of "I'm not buying into your anti-Muslim, we must hate all the brown people agenda" did you not understand?

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
12/10/15 8:48 am

That's what I said or even came close to suggesting, really? Gtfo. All I'm supporting is a look at what the cause is. There is no way to find peace without looking for the root cause. I am a Christian, and even if I weren't, I wouldn't hate someone in a general sense. The only way you get me to hate you (which is hard to do) is to interact with me on a personal level. Calm down and research history and the Quran and Hadith.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
12/10/15 8:50 am

I think there is a fundamental difference in values between devout Muslims and most of the rest of the world. It may come down to us and them agreeing to disagree and stay away from each other. Idk, but I'm at least willing to work on it.

Ebola1 Florida
12/10/15 7:08 am

Radical Islam.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
12/10/15 7:16 am

Radical or devout? Have you read the Hadith or the Quran?