Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
12/10/15 8:51 am

Only missed connections, so never my fault.

donald59 Maricopa, AZ
12/10/15 8:40 am

I've come close but never missed a flight.

ronderman North Carolina
12/10/15 8:30 am

On my honeymoon, our first flight was delayed making us miss our flight to Jamaica.

screename1 Washington State
12/10/15 9:00 am

Yikes! That would be a bummer! Hopefully it wasn't a foreshadowing of the marriage. ;)

ronderman North Carolina
12/10/15 11:19 am

Nope. We have been on time (almost) everywhere else. 20 years in June. This time, Mexico.

ronderman North Carolina
12/10/15 3:00 pm

Honestly, I don't know. All I care about is that it will be me and her and the kids aren't invited. All inclusive and Mexico. Other than that, she is paying for it, it's her call. 😂

DGroot California Minority
12/10/15 7:46 am

Many. I've even missed flights that I was originally supposed to fly.

DGroot California Minority
12/10/15 7:48 am

I should add that it wasn't because I was late getting to the airport but because of other flight delays or cancellations.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
12/10/15 7:31 am

As much as I fly it's inevitable, I missed three flights this year. Even spent an extra night in Dallas on a trip. No fun...but it happens.

googer11 Minnesota
12/10/15 7:30 am

At O'Hare coming home for Thanksgiving.

screename1 Washington State
12/10/15 6:40 am

A few times because of flight delays. Once when the light rail got delayed on the way to the airport in Portland. We had to fly the next morning. Then today when my Uber driver got lost on the way to the Toronto airport. I wish I was kidding. Took me to air cargo. Then did a few LONG laps around the airport perimeter before finally figuring out that the signs were better than his GPS. Finally...dropped me...at the wrong terminal. I told him to just let me out, and I sprinted for the correct terminal, but missed my flight. Going to miss a day at Disney World with my family. 😡

screename1 Washington State
12/10/15 7:06 am

Laughing at me, punk?

missmorganmarie ...
12/10/15 7:28 am

I hope he didn't charge you for all that driving around!! I'm so sorry!

screename1 Washington State
12/10/15 9:04 am

I messaged Uber with the driver's info, and the issue and they promptly refunded 1/2. I wrote back and asked them to remove the entire charge, as the driver's incompetence caused me to miss out on special plans. I haven't heard back yet. I'm usually a really chill guy, but this put me over the edge. How can a person providing transportation not know how to get from a downtown hotel to the airport...? Wow.

screename1 Washington State