CaseyHolloway December 10th, 2015 6:34am

In 1 of my polls, I ask if people had read the FULL statement Trump made about Muslims! I even provided a link. I looked n the comments & a user wants ME BANNED from SOH! Could it be he didn't like the facts? So, should I b banned 4 Fact Checking?

CaseyHolloway North Carolina
12/10/15 12:01 pm

Thanks to all the support guys! Usually when you use "SATIRE" people usually do what I just done, put it in quotations! I'm just saying, don't tell someone they should be banned, satire or not! I'm a fact based person, and I enjoy comedy as much as the next person, but if I had said something along those lines about someone that had said something about Obama or the Left, it wouldn't have been "SATIRE" or "FUNNY". Anyway, the case is closed on my end, I just wanted to make sure people knew that I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just state the facts!!

OldPoop
12/10/15 7:41 am

Casey: sometimes, stating the truth runs a very sharp stick straight through the eye of one whose mind is closed to learning facts.

OldPoop
12/10/15 7:42 am

Casey: you just keep doing your excellent job. We enjoy your thought provoking polls!!

ozzy
12/10/15 6:23 am

The dems are scared and filled with hate. Hang in there !!

TierasPet
12/10/15 5:41 am

No, you shouldn't be banned for fact checking. Your polls are fine. If it was a joke, and I haven't seen the comment, but I hope it was, it was in poor taste.

TierasPet
12/10/15 6:11 am

Sorry. I just saw that comment, it was definitely a joke.

GrandmaALiCE
12/10/15 5:32 am

You don't seem to get satire.

This was explained to you before. The user was not *seriously* suggesting that you should be banned. It was a JOKE, a play on words of what Trump said.

Let it go, already!

Ebola1 Florida
12/10/15 4:08 am

You should certainly not be banned. I enjoy your polls which are generally supported w/ facts.

smithy0013
12/09/15 11:57 pm

Holy crap. It was a joke. Chill out...