fancemom523 December 10th, 2015 3:45am

Iceland once deported members of Hell's Angels because they didn't believe it would be safe for their citizens if they entered. This is just one random example from another country. Why such strong hatred for Trump?

Ebola1 Florida
12/10/15 2:51 pm

Just ignorance and fear because he's bring up topics that need to be talked about but no one wants to talk about them.

arctostaphylos Ankh Morpork, New York
12/10/15 3:28 am

The Hell's Angels are a known multinational gang that engages in many dangerous and illicit activities.

Muslims are not.

There's not really a parallel.

SticksandStones Proud Prude
12/09/15 9:15 pm

I wasn't aware we modeled our country after Iceland...

fancemom523
12/09/15 9:22 pm

My question wasn't whether we're modeling our country after Iceland's; it was why our response is that we hate those who suggest we protect our borders, just like Iceland, and practically every other country, already does.

Trumps poor bedside manner aside; he's not suggesting something insane.

fancemom523
12/09/15 9:35 pm

Also, I'm not even saying I agree with Trumps thoughts on this. I just think the mass hatred towards him makes no sense. Speaks volumes about our PC culture. We can't just discuss things; instead we let our emotions control us.

SticksandStones Proud Prude
12/09/15 9:36 pm

I'm just saying, many people aren't even aware of the policies of Iceland. Also, many people are self-centered, they couldn't care less about what's going on in Iceland, or other countries for that matter. Trump said it, they disagreed, it would affect their country.

fancemom523
12/09/15 9:43 pm

I know it was a random example about a country no one cares about. But maybe we should care about other countries. Iceland for example, has no military, but has a US military base. Shouldn't we care about who enters Iceland if it effects our troops stationed there? I bet no one even knows we have a military base there. (This really isn't about Iceland- I'm just using it as an example). People are too busy because angry; no one has any time to think and discuss how the rest of the world operates, and if we can possibly learn from them. The rest of the world aside though, no one has the time to even study our own laws and history. Too busy hating.