MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 7:14 pm

I don't mind it. I spend a lot of time alone, which gets tiring.

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 7:21 pm

Shouldn't you use the night for studying? How's school going for you?

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 7:27 pm

What is studying? :P
I am off at the moment. I had summer classes up until the end of July (the last class I took had a 140 page paper that I handed in). Now, I'm just preparing to go to the Netherlands for next semester. How're you doing?

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 7:37 pm

I remember you mentioning summer school, but 140-page paper? That's insane. I did an 50-page proposal for Target in school and it was a tiresome venture. So you're doing a semester abroad? Things here have been pretty good, we moved to Indiana a few

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 7:37 pm

months ago but I still work for my company in Arkansas. It's kind of crazy working from home (I never leave our apartment). I'll probably start looking for a new job soon, and we'll be purchasing our second house, so things are pretty good!

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 7:42 pm

Yeah, it was for my Strategic Management class. We had to do a full company analysis. I chose to compare Apple and Google (with Apple being my target company and Google being my benchmark). It's a full quantitative and qualitative analysis.

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 7:47 pm

Oh interesting, I loved strategic management. What are your thoughts on Apple's future, as opposed to Google's?

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 7:48 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize that you moved... Observation skills 100%. That's great... Congratulations! I know the feeling about working from home. What do you think you'll do for work?
Which part of Illinois did you move to?

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 7:55 pm

I think they both have long-term growth potential (especially since Google announced the Alphabet change). Apple has shown time and time again that it can return in an above-average nature, and though people question its innovation, their patents and

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 8:02 pm

other corporate moves have set the company up for continued success. Google's growth is a bit less promising, overall, I'd say. Their industry sector has grown increasingly competitive and they have to spend more money to compete. Granted, they have

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 8:07 pm

always shown that they're able to overcome obstacles they're faced with. I'm an investor in both companies, and I recently bought a few hundred shares in Apple. I sold them when they were at their peak a few years ago.

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 8:14 pm

Haha, observation skills 100% indeed, we moved to Indiana not Illinois ;) We're just north of Indianapolis. I'm a programmer and make really good money, but I have my MBA now and feel like I would rather be in management even if it ends up paying

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 8:14 pm

less. I appreciate the thorough response. I personally take a more negative view on Apple though I agree their patents and positioning still make them attractive long-term. People doubt their innovation, I know I do at times, but I think they're

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 8:14 pm

pushing technology forward at a pretty blistering pace in spite of the negativity. Google, well they're Google and they routinely outperform my personal expectations.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
08/11/15 8:20 pm

They're basically the same thing, right? Haha...

Apple receives a lot of skepticism from investors, and I understand it. Google is the same way, really. One company that confuses the hell out of me as an investor is Amazon.

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 8:22 pm

Haha, they're both flat and boring. I agree, Amazon is a hard company to pin down. Jeff Bezos has done some incredible things, but it has seemed rather stagnant to me over the last few years. Maybe Tony has some better insight...

LadyBug237 Florida
08/11/15 7:06 pm

I enjoy it some times. I do whatever I want, watch whatever I want on tv, read or sew or whatever. Eat whatever for dinner.

BusinessJustin Tamriel
08/11/15 6:06 pm

I like it sometimes, and sometimes I don't. I try to just stay occupied with a book, TV, or play a game of sorts. I'm a night owl (rarely going to bed before 3:00 a.m.), so it's a common occurrence for me.

susanr Colorado
08/11/15 6:02 pm

Yes. That's been my normal state for 25 years.

imanag My heaven on Earth
08/11/15 6:01 pm

I don't mind being on my own, but I prefer having stat around.

Isomax TIC TOC
08/11/15 5:56 pm

I'm used to it. And yes I like it.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
08/11/15 5:55 pm

I hate being alone period but especially at night :( I feel extra lonely

LadyBug237 Florida
08/11/15 7:05 pm

Is your husband working nights now?

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
08/11/15 7:42 pm

Yea sorta...5pm-1:30am...gets home between 2 and 230. I have to keep Conner on his regular schedule though so I can't adjust my sleeping schedule to my husbands like I used to.