theW0lf August 11th, 2015 4:25am

Would your vote likely change if a preferred presidential candidate changed parties?

Fox semirural
08/11/15 4:58 am

My vote would not likely change as the policies of the party are what really matters above the face of the standard bearer...

commonsense America isnt racist
08/11/15 4:33 am

Nope. I'm voting to stop the insanity of the left. I'm voting republican no matter who ends up on the ticket.

Tenderous High School Sophomore
08/11/15 4:35 am

Sheer ignorance, at least learn a few things about who you're voting for instead of being a puppet!

commonsense America isnt racist
08/11/15 4:38 am

Nope. The left is a cancer on America. And I'm voting to stop it. I don't care who runs on the right/lefts ticket. I'm pulling that GOP lever baby!!!! And I'm going to convince every person I know to do the same.

Tenderous High School Sophomore
08/11/15 5:45 am

If I may ask, what led you to consider absolutely every single person to your left the equivalent to cancer? I consider myself left but I am willing to have rational conversation with people who disagree with me.

commonsense America isnt racist
08/11/15 6:07 am

It's not personal. It's the "we need this now", without thinking how much it will cost or the consequences of the decision. A Huge example is ACA. It was signed while most politicians didn't read it. That's disgusting to me, and I'm stopping it

Krystina Let Freedom Reign
08/11/15 1:48 am

If it's a move between Lib, Ind & Rep, it's probably fine as long as they're promising to reduce the size of gov. If it's a move from any of those to Dem, it's probably going to be a no-go because of the socialism & big gov. policies.

danmd
08/11/15 1:08 am

If they stayed the same on all their stances on the issues, no. But I can't imagine that they would change parties and not change stances. So probably, yes.

mynamehere69 South Carolina
08/10/15 11:25 pm

I voted yes, but that's tough. Great question though.