AmericanWolf August 3rd, 2015 8:46pm

Republican Nomination: What is your overall opinion of businessman Donald Trump? (Vote "Positive" for a neutral opinion and "Negative" if you have no opinion)

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
08/03/15 4:10 pm

HE LIKES TO TAWLK IN A TUNNELLLL

Honestly I'm neutral / positive with him, I don't know what his stances are on vaccines / GMOs / gay marriage though... Or guns... I have some research to do

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/04/15 4:11 pm

Unbiased response: He is pro-gun rights, anti-gay marriage, and anti-vaccine. He has previously held opposite stances on some of those. I don't know about GMOs.

Biased response: Trump sucks. :)

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
08/04/15 4:22 pm

I like those stances though D; I'm pro-choice with vaccines, but I don't want a president who will mandate them either. I believe we have a right to guns also. no comment on gay marriage

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/04/15 4:26 pm

As far as I'm concerned, his stances aren't what matters. I don't believe I could support him if I agreed with all his positions. He's flipped his views too many times and doesn't have the policy knowledge in the first place.

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/04/15 4:28 pm

He has no experience working in government, he's far more out of touch than even Romney, he is immature and arrogant, and I don't believe he represents the American much at all.

He's just the wrong guy.

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
08/04/15 5:12 pm

You know, you're not wrong. He definitely needs some adjustments in order to be a serious candidate

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/05/15 8:29 am

Betcha he doesn't make it much longer though.

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
08/05/15 8:43 am

I'm curious to see how he is in the debate on Thursday. A big deciding factor in my opinion

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/05/15 2:06 pm

Honestly, I don't believe he'll do that well. In fact, he doesn't think he'll do that well. He simply doesn't have the experience or (and this is my opinion) the policy knowledge to compete with the other nine.

I'm really looking forward to it too.

AmericanWolf For the Benefit of All
08/05/15 2:07 pm

(Looking forward to the debate in general, to clarify)