mac Oregon
07/31/15 8:52 pm

Taco Bell is a weakness, not because food is good, but because convenient and vegetarian options- actually there is so little meat, it all passes my diet restrictions. 😂

pedwingeorge Benson IL
07/31/15 7:03 pm

Culvers and Wendy's are my favorites

jayblake22
07/31/15 6:03 pm

Try to avoid but sometimes that's all I have time for when I'm working.

susanr Colorado
07/31/15 4:53 pm

I avoid it as much as possible. We go to one Mexican chain and one locally owned Mexican FF place, but that's about all. No burger places, ever.

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
07/31/15 5:49 pm

Same here, i might go to a Freddy's once in a while but that's it. Oh, and a Mexican FF place too lol.

susanr Colorado
07/31/15 5:52 pm

My son-in-law likes Qdoba so we go there about once a month. If I weren't eating with him & my daughter, I wouldn't go there on my own, but I don't actually mind. At least you get to pick your ingredients so you can make some healthful choices.

susanr Colorado
07/31/15 5:53 pm

If we want burgers we usually go to one of the local brew pubs - they have really good burgers, plus other options. (My daughter is a vegetarian so we need those other options anyway.)

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
07/31/15 6:29 pm

Places like Qdoba or Chipotle have an exception in my mind, although they make food fast I don't consider them fast food. I thing the term FF comes with its own image that doesn't apply to those places

susanr Colorado
07/31/15 6:33 pm

I feel the same way but they seem to fit many peoples' definition. I do go to other places that I'd call "fast casual." They make what seems more like "real food" to me. There's one local place that has *very* healthful soups, salads & sandwiches,

susanr Colorado
07/31/15 6:35 pm

with a lot of really tasty combinations. I'd go there any day. And another that does wonderful sandwiches on great breads. They both involve ordering at the counter, but that's about the only way they're different than a full-service place.

rlands
07/31/15 4:47 pm

The only thing I can eat at McDonald's is ice cream...

Which is totally fine by me