Show Of Hands August 25th, 2012 12:00am

Have you seen or will you see any of the Presidential or VP candidates in person during this campaign season?

09/01/12 10:09 pm

I met Paul Ryan when walking back to my apartment from my Congressional internship. This was about 2 weeks before he was announced as the VP choice. He was listening to Led Zeppelin on his iPod and stopped to shake my hand after he saw that I clearly recognized who he was. Really nice guy.

rory82 Virginia
09/01/12 7:36 pm

I will be all in for the GoP now that obama is attending one world governt summit! Wake people!

EarlyBird Portland
09/01/12 3:29 pm

No, I haven't seen them and it's ok by me.

Ilovedutch
09/01/12 11:35 am

I live in Virginia Beach, and Romney announced his vp pick in Norfolk, right in front of Nauticus and USS Wisconisn. I have so many childhood memories there (:

ishady 86451132020
08/30/12 2:24 am

Roybiker did you and Ryan drive the wiener mobile together to gather all that business experience? Which one drove the wiener first?

roybiker12
08/29/12 9:18 pm

"I’m the newcomer to the campaign, so let me share a first impression. I have never seen opponents so silent about their record, and so desperate to keep their power.
They’ve run out of ideas. Their moment came and went. Fear and division are all they’ve got left." Paul Ryan

08/29/12 4:29 pm

Probably not, although one of the conventions is supposed to be in the same town as my school and if I can get my hands on a ticket I will definitely go.

MiaAlexandria
08/28/12 4:28 pm

I wish I could meet Ron Paul and thank him. I could care less about everyone else.

cowboy Doors of Perception
08/27/12 10:49 am

Why would I want to shake the hand of someone who lies right to my face?

SirHoward World Traveller
08/26/12 7:26 pm

I shook Mitt Romney's hand in Troy, Ohio!!!!! So awesome.

brandn1687
08/26/12 4:11 pm

Ron Paul in Madison wisconsin!!!!!

08/26/12 10:05 am

Hell no..They'd never come here to my city and besides this state is so blue it's disgusting

montie AnCap and proud
08/26/12 9:21 am

I wish. Mitt tends to hang around the eastern side of the state and not the western side.

montie AnCap and proud
08/26/12 9:19 am

Holy babble I giggled not Gunna lie.

08/26/12 8:43 am

No, nor do I want to, crooks and liars is all they are. Obama is campaigning so much we don't even have a president anymore (although that could possibly make congress less impotent, since he is completely useless.) Romney is just a corporate shill who will sell the American people to the rich.

pisomojado
08/26/12 6:47 am

Mass. Doesn't seem to be a battleground state in the pres race.

nFavOfSecess Texas
08/26/12 4:59 am

Holy, you're so confused. That wasn't Ron. It was your daddy.

Now go wiggle your fingers somewhere.

HolyBabble Mississippi
08/26/12 4:54 am

I saw Paul Ryan give Ron Paul a bj at RuPaul's house.

But seriously, I predict Paul Ryan will get caught in a homosexual scandal within the next 3 years. Every time I see him my gaydar goes off.

You heard it here first.

nFavOfSecess Texas
08/26/12 4:51 am

Saw Ron Paul and it was the most awesome experience.
He truly is amongst the most intellectual people Ive ever heard.
Sad how the fearful establishment has excoriated him from the public so horribly through lies and convenient fraud tactics.
We absolutely need him.
Without, were all fu(ked...

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/26/12 12:05 am

I would pay not to see biden. clinton was a few blocks away would not soil my eyes to see him.

dollyskid
08/25/12 11:03 pm

Yes. I will see them all in person in the next two weeks.its my job.

08/25/12 11:02 pm

I honestly do not care who wins. The social security will forever disappear because of all the baby boomers are eating all the social security benefits. I can't wait until all of them die while they leave the younger generation to suffer. Selfish brats.

Sex is the leading cause of death.

glorfindel
08/25/12 10:36 pm

I will see Ron Paul for the second time tomorrow!! :)

IraqVet03 North Carolina
08/25/12 10:03 pm

Saw Paul Ryan at 0730 mass at St. Gabriel Parish last Sunday. Nice to see that he's not just a Christian in the public forum. Seemed genuine and humble. It's nice to see humility from a leader.

volcanic_butt West Virginia
08/25/12 9:13 pm

I still have yet to be explained to me how a VP can excite a party so much, when they have virtually no real influence on the sitting presidents (or presidential candidates) policy. Do you really think any Prez has ever given two shits about a vp's voice once in office?

Krasnodar
08/25/12 9:08 pm

Saw Obama from about thirty feet away in Grand Junction, Colorado!! Awesome speaker, amazing person, great president.

EJC Wisconsin
08/25/12 8:51 pm

Not on purpose. If I do, cool. But not on purpose.

veritas1 Panda
08/25/12 8:27 pm

I would have if Jon Huntsman had ever come down here.

roybiker12
08/25/12 8:26 pm

Also saw a future President, Chris Christie twice in last couple of months. He came to the Chicago CPAC conference & a local suburban college in support of Mitt Romney. He needed no TelePrompTer!

roybiker12
08/25/12 8:23 pm

Saw Romney after Illinois primary win. Mitt & Ann were great, crowd appreciative & excited. Great night. After the dearth of leadership these last 3 years, it was very refreshing.

Hawkn Texas
08/25/12 7:41 pm

Obama to my state, but only to meet the rich and take their money. No one else could meet him and his damn security and motorcade ruined traffic. I'd be nice if he met with middle class people in CT. But it's all about the money

Rosebud Ohio
08/25/12 6:15 pm

Just saw Romney/Ryan today. Funny story- there were some "protestors". Wanna know how smart and educated they were? When he mentioned our credit ratings downgrade, they cheered. Big time fail.

Kpaw
08/25/12 5:31 pm

My candidate will spend very little time in NYC because the city and state is already in the pocket of obama

thathrlady
08/25/12 5:19 pm

Closest here is The Villages, FL. Not likely...

08/25/12 3:38 pm

No but I almost did. I got stuck when all traffic was stopped for 100 miles while Obama made his bus (made in Canada) tour through the NC mountains. No one could work everyone was inconvenienced and he just was on a joyride between destinations. Why did everyone have to succumb to such nonsense?

NotQuiteWhite Earth
08/25/12 3:37 pm

I've worked at two presidential fund raisers in Bellevue WA this year. Never intended to see Obama but I have twice. Don't really care either way, but it was fun knowing I passed a background check from the secret service then got to hang out with them all day.

pinkyusuck The Carribean. I wish.
08/25/12 3:24 pm

Ron Paul 2012!! He was electrifying, and the crowd that came to see him was no less than exuberant!

PartyFree Nowhere in Particular
08/25/12 3:16 pm

Nope. I'm underwhelmed by the whole lot of them. I feel like we're screwed either way, so why bother seeing any of them?

WD009 Michigan
08/25/12 2:59 pm

Hopefully will see Obama! I assume he will come to the metro Detroit area. Fired up, ready to go!

cmblank2 Raleigh
08/25/12 2:57 pm

Jim Gray later this week is coming to Raleigh. Hopefully ill be able to make it.

Gary Johnson 2012

commonsense America isnt racist
08/25/12 2:46 pm

No desire or need. Just watch them on the tube or research their sites for their views. They are not celebs, they are servants.