SunsetLeopard March 19th, 2015 4:25pm

I've been told by people who don't even like kids, that being around me makes them want to have kids some day. Would you take that as a compliment or would it make you a little worried/other?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
03/20/15 1:40 pm

I'd take it as a compliment, unless it was clearly sarcasm. It's hard to say though, how being around an adult could make someone like kids better, unless the adult seems and acts like an unusually well-behaved and hygienic child.

bs75758 Michigan
03/19/15 9:48 am

Maybe it's their way of telling you they want to make a baby with you. 😊

03/19/15 9:47 am

You must have exceptional hormones.

03/19/15 12:20 pm

To prompt that sort of response in and those who would otherwise prefer not to have children must mean that your hormones are exceptionally strong and I would say like what your genetics are exceptional as well. Often we don't like to admit that

03/19/15 12:23 pm

hormones can affect us in this sort of way but we are indeed subject to them. Certainly our intellect can override our instinctive reactions though this is not always a good thing. Personally I have noted as I have matured that I feel effect

03/19/15 12:23 pm

the instinctive reactions caused by the hormones produced especially by a pregnant woman and even more so by one who I would find attractive. I find it very interesting.

03/19/15 12:25 pm

"I feel the effect of my instinctive reactions"

the restrictions on how many characters has made some of my response looked really odd

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 1:15 pm

Oh I guess I never thought about it that way. Thank you :)

03/19/15 2:20 pm

I will bet that you get a very positive reaction to kissing. One of the things we do in a kiss is exchange and evaluate genetic compatibility. It sounds clinical but it is still sexy ;)

03/19/15 2:22 pm

And you are most welcome :)

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 7:45 pm

You're right about the kissing...since I am later in my pregnancy, it is no longer safe to have sex...and while I still please my husband in other ways, I can't be pleased vaginally, so I can't even let him French kiss me because it turns me on so

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 7:46 pm

Much I can barely handle it. Normal kiss is fine (though it stills makes me horny) but until I can jump on top of him again he has to resist the big kisses

03/19/15 7:52 pm

Has your Dr specifically said no more sex? We (My ex-wife) were active until a week or so before delivery.

03/19/15 7:56 pm

Very interesting about the kissing too. The more I learn about how our bodies work the more interesting that our interactions are.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 7:58 pm

Yea last time we had sex (just a few days ago) it hurt, and the dr said don't do it again until I go in for my next visit (this Monday) to be sure nothing's wrong...so it may just be temporary but I have a very high sex-drive. Always have.

03/19/15 9:58 pm

Ahh..I do recall the Dr saying something to the effect of "As long as it doesn't hurt it is ok"

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 10:19 pm

Yea...I just hope it was nothing and we can carry on as usual

03/19/15 11:49 pm

From what I can see I would imagine it was a one time thing with your baby's position.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/20/15 3:29 am

I have a feeling it was too really...but Monday is just a couple of days away so I can just masturbate a little while longer lol

03/20/15 10:11 am

Well, hopefully he is doing that for you too ;)

Christian1459 Cookin Trouble
03/19/15 9:28 am

Compliment. That's actually pretty common. When a couple that does not have kids, see a child with a mother/father or both. Best bet, is if the child is happy/calm at the time.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 9:27 am

While I do take it as a large compliment, a friend of mine says its worry her because if they don't like kids, they shouldn't have kids. I see her point but I don't entirely agree. I think most people are saying it just because they see how happy I

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/19/15 9:27 am

Am and they want that happiness...not that they literally want to go make a baby now.