ronderman March 18th, 2015 1:25am

Neighbors call the police on a man who continually stands naked in his own doorway. Police can do nothing because he isn't breaking any laws doing so. Do you have any bad neighbor stories?

jmw7477 Indiana
03/18/15 2:09 am

Our current next door neighbors fight constantly. They've had the cops called on them for fighting and for their dogs getting out. We were friends before she made a pass at my husband.

Krystina Let Freedom Reign
03/17/15 9:34 pm

We had the neighborhood crazy woman next to us when I was growing up. She'd come out & scream & swear at us all the time for no reason at all. Not much of it ever made sense. A screaming lunatic next door is kind of weird to explain to company too.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
03/17/15 8:38 pm

Not really...just typical barking dogs and shooting guns at weird times of the day/night. And of course loud music but that doesn't really bother me too much.

susanr Colorado
03/17/15 8:26 pm

I've never had a bad close neighbor; I've been fortunate to have either friendly nice neighbors, or people who seem nice but don't interact much. There was a bad incident with a guy who lived half a block away that resulted in a murder, though.

2katz I live in Nebraska
03/17/15 8:22 pm

When I was in grade school we lived in a duplex. The husband next door used to stand naked on the back porch, easily seen behind the screen door. When I told my mom "I saw Mr. X's peepee my dad had a little chat with him and that was that.

Dandilionz Caveat lector
03/17/15 7:46 pm

I lived in a two family and could smell smoke I realized it was coming from the basement. The neighbors dryer was on fire I was trying to put it out and next thing I know her new boyfriend comes running down in his tighty whiteys screaming at me

aclincoln memphis
03/17/15 7:28 pm

I had a neighbor who sat outside at night with a shotgun and shot at a dog (didn't hit it) who belonged to the college boys across the street because he said they were trying to put rats under his truck

NOTColonelWest
03/17/15 7:22 pm

Wait, that's not public indecency? I know he's in a private residence, but he is publicly presenting himself. That can't be legal, can it?

ronderman North Carolina
03/17/15 7:35 pm

Evidently in Charlotte NC it is.

chickencookie It really is
03/17/15 7:13 pm

When I was single the kid in the house next door to me was Chinese Mafia.

chickencookie It really is
03/17/15 7:11 pm

I had a bitch neighbor who rolled up her sleeves and wanted to fight me because my 4 year old made her daughter cry. She motivated me to sell my house to a nicer house and recognize that good neighbors are a blessing.

cpaswr just say the letters
03/17/15 6:53 pm

I also had a bad neighbor in my condo who recently got evicted. She had a drinking problem too. On NYE for 2013, she went to the liquor store early and buzzed everyone's door to be let back in because she forgot her keys. She was also known for

cpaswr just say the letters
03/17/15 6:55 pm

turning tricks whether it was bringing the guys into her condo or giving BJ's in the guy's car.

I'm glad she is gone.

cpaswr just say the letters
03/17/15 6:50 pm

Growing up, there was an alcoholic who lived across the street. There were more than several occasions where he would stand outside and start ranting in his native language and English (he was from Yugoslavia). Many times, he would draw an audience

cpaswr just say the letters
03/17/15 6:51 pm

that consisted of everyone that lived on the street. Usually, the cops were called and he ended up spending the night in jail.

lip massholevania
03/17/15 6:48 pm

Prior crack whore neighbor. Now babies momma drama neighbor.

WildRice With a side of sass
03/17/15 6:43 pm

When we lived in a townhouse not our immediate neighbor but one that was in the same cul de sac got busted by the DEA in a night raid... That was exciting... 😳

ChristIsKing texas
03/17/15 6:45 pm

AHHHH WHATS HAPPENING NEXT DOOR

WildRice With a side of sass
03/17/15 6:55 pm

Yeah... Not awesome. I felt terrible for the kid 😞 how frightening

imanag My heaven on Earth
03/17/15 6:40 pm

I live next door to a family of vampires, who don't say "hello" in reply to day dwellers like us. They even have a pack of hellhounds that bark outside my bedroom window all night.

ronderman North Carolina
03/17/15 7:40 pm

Do they sparkle in the daylight?

imanag My heaven on Earth
03/17/15 7:43 pm

I wouldn't know, they only emerge after dark.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
03/17/15 6:37 pm

When I was a wee child, we lived in a tiny village. The neighbors gossiped about us bc, get this, "they must be dirty because they don't air out their featherbeds out the window, and they actually plant useless flowers instead of taters in the garden

ronderman North Carolina
03/17/15 6:48 pm

You didn't air out your featherbeds?!?!?!

UNFOLLOWED!😂😂😂

stickman46 NJ
03/17/15 6:35 pm

Only have a junk collector next door

xx116xx Christian. Unashamed.
03/17/15 6:33 pm

Oh no, a naked person.

It's wrong because it's rude to the neighbors, not because he has no clothes on.

ChristIsKing texas
03/17/15 6:29 pm

And we were bad ones once. We didn't know they had moved in yet so we broke into their back yard and started swimming. They came home I see 10 people in their pool. Luckily they were nice and laughed.

ronderman North Carolina
03/17/15 6:35 pm

Great story!

ChristIsKing texas
03/17/15 6:27 pm

Well once they called the cops on us for accidentally hitting their car, which wasn't even a nice one, with a foam football.

ronderman North Carolina
03/17/15 6:36 pm

Sounds like you lived beside my father in law.