FollowYourBliss Never Happy, Ever After
03/14/15 8:31 pm

My roommates burned our kitchen down when they left hot oil burning on the stove. Our apartment got flooded with the antifreeze chemical that sprays when the smoke alarm goes off. My gf and I were forced to jump out of a second story window.

FollowYourBliss Never Happy, Ever After
03/14/15 8:33 pm

I was only half clothed too. Let's just say, it was a terrible day. I actually made a poll about this after it happened too.

PartyJustin R.O.C.K. in the R.O.C.
03/14/15 8:28 pm

I can top all of youse... I woke up once to the cops yelling at me with rifles in my face looking for my roommate. Turns out he was a crazy person with violent tendencies. See kids, this is why you should get to know people before living with them.

susanr Colorado
03/14/15 1:33 pm

Only one that was really bad. There were a couple where I was concerned they might burn the place down; I made one of them leave (not an actual roommate, just hanging out for a while). The bad on... lots of things were broken, not in the ordinary

susanr Colorado
03/14/15 1:34 pm

course of use but by carelessness, with no offer to replace them. (I might have said no, but it would be nice to be asked.) Then I was gone for a good while in the summer. She had to pay utility bills, which were pretty minimal. I came home

susanr Colorado
03/14/15 1:35 pm

to multiple shut-off warnings.

rlands
03/14/15 1:36 pm

Goodness gracious...irresponsibility and roommate obligations do not go well together

susanr Colorado
03/14/15 1:48 pm

No, they don't. Fortunately have had way more excellent housemates, who greatly outshine the poorer experiences.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
03/14/15 11:53 am

Everyone in the military has had at least one. I probably qualified for that once too.

kermie gaytopia
03/14/15 10:20 am

Nice people but refused to clean up after themselves or their dogs.

Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
03/14/15 9:51 am

I had a horrible roommate this past summer. She was an obnoxious slob. I only had to live with her for 2 months but it was way too long.

MJSeals J.D.
03/14/15 9:36 am

3, the 3 "d's"
A drunk
A do nothing
A Dumbass (who's report card literally was 3 D's an F and a W)

MJSeals J.D.
03/14/15 10:28 am

And all three just left for the weekend! Hell yeah!

rlands
03/14/15 9:31 am

Mine is fantastic but some of my friends have super annoying roommates. I'm wondering how common that is.