polster2 March 13th, 2015 4:37pm

Another lawsuit was filed today in the Hillary Clinton email scandal, this one by news site Gawker, alleging that the government is stonewalling on the Freedom of Information Act. Do you believe all of Hillary's 32,000 deleted emails were "private?"

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 10:21 am

Actually, on this I totally do. This is a woman who uses one email address for everything. That means every Bed Bath & Beyond email, every stock update, every "Hi, hon. I was thinking about you today," every web inquiry...

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 10:24 am

I am just a housewife. I don't have a lot of contacts. I don't have a huge international job. In the last six months alone, I have deleted 1500 emails. I have the same amount in my inbox. Extrapolated to four years - the time Clinton was in office -

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 10:29 am

That's 24,000 emails. I usually purge of my trash and such every year and get rid of about 5,000 emails (saving many), so that seems about right. An extra 8,000 for a career woman with family she regularly interacts with isn't unreasonable to me.

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 10:30 am

That doesn't mean she couldn't have slipped something in or out there, but the number isn't an unreasonable one.

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 10:36 am

Everyone seems to be looking at the number, thinking it's too huge to be believed, and thus mistrusting her. But that number isn't an unreasonable one. I'm gonna need evidence of malfeasance before I go all conspiracy theorist.

Maj Worth Economist
03/13/15 11:06 am

And after all of that, I realized I didn't count the number of emails I've sent.

TheeCourt Realville
03/13/15 11:53 pm

She's a political and proper whore, who lies to perpetuate Liberal lies, propaganda and indoctrination; while trying to portray a noble citizen. Nobles citizens are never involved in rape, murder and incompetent in leadership.
She has spam filters 2.

Maj Worth Economist
03/14/15 12:02 am

I have spam filters. Two of them, actually. I don't receive much spam.

TheeCourt Realville
03/14/15 12:05 am

Stop making excuses for a lying murderous whore.

Maj Worth Economist
03/14/15 12:10 am

I couldn't give fewer figs about Hillary Clinton. I'm certainly not planning on voting for her. But I'm not gonna look at a number and scream, "ZOMG!!! That's a big she had to have deleted all the things!!1!!!" I don't jump when the media says jump.

TheeCourt Realville
03/14/15 12:14 am

Fair enough, but I find you're e-mail situation to be an exception.
I work for a large company, have both pro & personal e-mails, and barely receive 50 per day, let alone needing to delete thousands. You referenced spam, which I'm sure she filters.

Dandilionz Caveat lector
03/13/15 10:00 am

In May 1996, when Clinton appeared on the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, she was asked if she planned to write a book someday about her experiences in the White House. "Are you keeping a diary?" Lehrer asked. "Are you keeping good

Dandilionz Caveat lector
03/13/15 10:00 am

notes on what's happened to you?"

.""Heavens no!" Clinton responded with a laugh. "It would get subpoenaed. I can't write anything down

TierasPet
03/13/15 9:40 am

No, but we will never know. My experience with private emails and politics is that when you want something private, you send it to a personal email address or have a conversation that is not recorded.