redsox95 March 13th, 2015 2:30am

Do you actually still believe that Michael Brown had his hands up before he was shot? And if so, why are you so ignorant?

Maelthus
03/15/15 10:05 am

Because I don't have enough evidence to decisively conclude that Brown attacked Wilson, or that he was charging. If you saw the bruises the "big weapon" Brown inflicted on Wilson, you wouldn't think it was a fight, I've gotten worse bruises from

Maelthus
03/15/15 10:06 am

My 10 year old students. (I teach martial arts).
So the claims of Brown reaching for the gun I can't determine.
When Brown turned he was 30 feet away from Wilson, many witnesses say Brown looked like he was going to charge,

Maelthus
03/15/15 10:08 am

Many others say that he was putting his hands up.
Wilson may have felt in danger, I understand.
My judgement on Wilson would have been not guilty if it had gone to trial, but so would my judgement on Brown, for the attempting to kill a cop.

Maelthus
03/15/15 10:10 am

He did rob the store, and should have been penalized for that, he did "hit" a cop, and I don't know how I would view that, the bruises looked consistent with both stories, Brown was pushing away after Wilson grabbed him, or punching.

Maelthus
03/15/15 10:11 am

The reason I say Brown had his hands up is because I don't see enough evidence to conclusively say anything else, and our courts go with innocent until proven guilty, I do so as well.

Casper Deep inthe Heart ofTexas
03/15/15 5:53 am

MLK would be disappointed that "content of character" is so meaningless today.

jonfrei the boonies
03/13/15 7:56 am

There is a difference between hands raised and hands up. Pugilists raise their hands. Combatants raise their hands. Forward motion and the failure to comply with lawful orders makes the hands raised - not "up".

Sam95 Nebraska
03/13/15 2:03 am

His hands weren't up. I hope someday people understand that if a cop feels threatened or that other people's lives are at risk then they will shoot. It's not rocket science. If you put up a fight with a cop you're probably gonna lose.

ButchBrewBaker Pennsyltuckey
03/12/15 8:11 pm

Does it really matter if he did or not?

redsox95 New England
03/12/15 8:14 pm

Of course it does...

It incited riots that destroyed businesses, and peoples homes, along with an entire city.

It was a LIE.

ButchBrewBaker Pennsyltuckey
03/12/15 8:17 pm

What does that have to do with his hands being up or not? Because people used it as a slogan? It doesn't matter to Mr. Brown where his hands were. He's dead.

redsox95 New England
03/12/15 8:19 pm

He's dead yes. How he died matters.

He did NOT have his hands up. He was in fact attacking a police officer.

Riots happened because people thought he had his hands up when he was shot. If they knew the truth, those businesses would still be open.

ButchBrewBaker Pennsyltuckey
03/12/15 8:23 pm

I don't know that the riots really had anything to do with the position of his hands.

redsox95 New England
03/12/15 8:25 pm

Then I don't think you watched or read anything relating to the riots.

Hands Up Don't Shoot!!!!!!!

ButchBrewBaker Pennsyltuckey
03/12/15 8:36 pm

I know what they said, and I am well aware of the chants of "Don't shoot, hands up". It was catchy, and they liked to say it, but it did not cause the riots. It would have happened regardless.

htcbump Florida
03/12/15 8:57 pm

Butch...time to get back to the ward.

ButchBrewBaker Pennsyltuckey
03/12/15 9:02 pm

Saying that the rioters were only motivated by a catchy slogan really insults their intelligence and their ability to think for themselves.

htcbump Florida
03/12/15 9:09 pm

They insulted their intelligence by do it...Oprah and all the rest. It was a patently false and inciteful rabble rousing technique, carefully orchestrated. Super lie and it worked.