Show Of Hands August 12th, 2011 12:00am

Do you watch more TV on broadcast networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) or cable networks (ESPN, TNT, Discovery, etc.)?

Feenix4321
08/24/11 10:28 pm

I watch both equally, cable has become much better as time passes

TaB1777 Pennsylvania
08/17/11 3:40 pm

I am a gypsy but I am not like them in uk

TaB1777 Pennsylvania
08/17/11 3:38 pm

tlc my big fat gypsy wedding and style jersylicious

Nerdz Texas
08/16/11 8:57 pm

and why pay for cable is you don't even like to watch it?

08/16/11 12:17 pm

I know why they have the buses it's the latest secret service tool. no of it made much sense and just looked bad!

08/16/11 12:14 pm

no I have never seen a setting president do a bus tour this early. I don't think he ever gets out of campaign mode. plus timing is everything why bring up mpg's when your riding in a huge armored vehicle to what purpose?

FrankZappa New York
08/16/11 12:04 pm

It would be funny looking, and we could solve the deficit giving them tickets for texting while driving.

FrankZappa New York
08/16/11 12:02 pm

@jopat, if he was a commuter, I agree. But he's riding around with staffers, it ain't him and Michelle with a hot tub in the back. Would you prefer a swarm of 20 hatchbacks?

08/16/11 11:51 am

I'm thinking here is the real difference between a big government guy and those of us that think markets are quite capable of correcting themselves. then he goes out and gets in a bus that gets maybe 5 or 6 mpg and cost tax payers1.1 mil. geezzz how hypocritical can it get?

08/16/11 11:45 am

I saw this yesterday on cable President Obama was telling a group that he said auto manufacturers should be making more cars then light trucks and SUV's because they of course get better mpg. plus they are easier to produce an electric version of. cont

FrankZappa New York
08/16/11 10:29 am

Well that, and the Queen made it herself, looked more like Taft. Taftty!

08/16/11 10:23 am

I thought at first it must have an Oder? then I realized he just doesn't like colonialism or anything associated with it!

FrankZappa New York
08/16/11 10:03 am

@jopat, it was made of taffy. Lint-magnet.

08/16/11 8:55 am

its a sick way of saying screw you. ,I understand you don't want to see it that way it's ok. so what's up with returning the Churchill bust?

08/16/11 8:46 am

@jopat so giving the queen an iPod damaged our relationship? Not quite following. Those sounded like symbolic gestures.

08/15/11 5:35 pm

FZAPPA; sorry went a little overboard!

08/15/11 4:54 pm

and Chinese who seem to tell us to stick it. and how to run our finances. same with Iran. i noticed you didn't bring up Israel again a country that was created out of colonialism. that had to be embarrassing for the president !

08/15/11 4:50 pm

first he slapped the UK in the face when he returned a bust of Churchill then he gives the queen an iPod with his speeches on it. you and I both know how he feels about colonialist nations. as far as I can see he pretty much comes off as a weak leader to the Russians cont

08/15/11 4:16 pm

Also, each generation does it thing. Ours started a revolutionary and brought technology to the world. Ours is questioning the way we look at society and we'll be around for another 6 decades. Yours was just as much of force in its moment.

08/15/11 4:14 pm

@jopat How has he mistreated BriTAIn? Just curious. He seems to make a lot of visits there to strengthen out relationship. He has done the same with Russia and India. Also, I believe he has been quite inspirational to people during his campaign. Just my opinion.

08/15/11 2:25 pm

that is going on. we created a bunch of tree hugging, dope smoking, nanny state we know what's better for you then you do know it alls! and if we don't like reality we will sue your but off!

08/15/11 2:22 pm

not to mention the new breed that is happy just to blame the other side and apologize for us being such a force in the world, not to mention how he has treated our closest allies, Britton and Israel. I actually blame my generation for most of the crap cont

08/15/11 2:16 pm

just my opinion now but there has not been a person in the white house that knew his job was to make Americans believe in themselves. inspire and not accept the crap we are getting from the rest of the world recently. all we get are people that lie or use their office for their own gain cont

08/15/11 1:59 pm

…I believe Clinton and…fine…bachman…have come a long was as well. Sarah Palin is an attention-craving, quitter who started a nationwide bus tour to raise money and feed her ego. Thats just my opinion, though.

08/15/11 1:57 pm

@jopat. Those werent lies…they were opinions. I'm not calling you a liar to insult you. I just pointe out that you lied 3 times. No hard feelings. As a person, I believe he has overcome a lot to get to where he is today, more than any president thus far. And I respect him for it. In that sense…

08/15/11 12:55 pm

and he tends to enact laws that should be voted on by our representatives by exec order, but that's just me the liar.

08/15/11 12:54 pm

I personally have issues wit Obama I think he threw his Paster under the bus, I also wonder about his Rezko dealings when he was given a great deal on the mortgage of his home. not sure that sp was correct , Resko. anyway I think too much of his crap is let out late Fridays when no one is watching.

08/15/11 12:49 pm

Caeser;,take a breath I still say they are hacks, you know people who say political crap for money, out here in fly over country where we have a mind of our own I'm telling you people don't demonize him, they don't like his policies. cont

08/15/11 12:38 pm

@jopat. One was a news anchor with millions of viewers. They other has millions of listeners. One was elected to public office by us. One is running for president. One is the leader of a group with millions of followers. That's the people's voice. Also you lied 3 times so…

skeptisys
08/15/11 10:04 am

The same 6 companies own all tv channels.

08/15/11 5:32 am

I also think you have to understand people bring baggage from their past that makes them what they are today. Rev wright, Van Jones, the ant American bomber guy from the 60 's. Not to mention someone that thrived in Chicago politics all paint a picture of who he is.

08/15/11 5:25 am

he doesn't know what to do next to get the economy going.yet behind the scene he continues these anti business exec orders. for me that tells me everything I need to know.

08/15/11 5:22 am

people on the other side that said things about Bush. I wish I could recall the person on here that said this but I feel the same way, it's embarrassing to watch someone that was supposed to be so great look like he is so far in over his head.

08/15/11 5:19 am

Caesar; I'm talking about real people that vote , you know those of us out here in fly over country! these people will have to live with what they say. these people you quote are all hacks. i could give you. list of quotes from

08/14/11 8:43 pm

Or ''I am not saying that Barack Obama is a fascist. If I'm not mistaken, in the early days of Adolf Hitler" "He is an enemy of humanity." AZ Rep. Franks or "Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug.'' -Mike Williams "he's anti-American." various people. "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior" -Gingrich

08/14/11 8:35 pm

Or "''Obama's got a health care logo that's right out of Adolf Hitler's playbook…Hitler, like Barack Obama, also ruled by dictate.'' or ''We will talk…about what has transpired in the last 18 months and would we count what has transpired into turning our country into a nation of slaves.'' -Bachman

08/14/11 8:31 pm

@jopat No one?! Watched Glenn Beck on Fox much? "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people" "This guy is a racist." "Obama is a Muslim" or Limbaugh? "Barack the Magic Negro." "we need segregated buses…this is Obama's America

08/14/11 8:22 pm

…yes. Right? WRONG! Those arrogant, selfish SOB's still voted NO?! And the 95 democratic SOB's that voter yes! I apologize for the language but it's ridiculous!

08/14/11 8:17 pm

@jopat Ok. As I hope you can tell, I have tried REALLY hard not to start the hurtful comments and anger, but it is comments like your previous ones that truly infuriate me! I think the fact that the republicans got "98% of what we wanted" (-John Boehner) would mean that most republicans would vote…

08/14/11 7:29 pm

no one that I know of hates Obama he seems like he would be a great guy. it's just the policies I don't know why you guys always have to take it to the dumper......

08/14/11 7:28 pm

how much the tea party was demonized when the dems didn't bargain but weren't demonized because more of them voted no then repubs.......ironic you be the judge!

08/14/11 7:06 pm

@jopat I defend him because of all the hatred towards him. Also, many people accuse of him of things I find ridiculous. But whatever. Also, I watched the live vote. What are you hinting at?

08/14/11 5:08 pm

you can verify this real easily but the republicans that voted no 66 of them 10 were TP members, the democrats that voted no 95, 26 senators that were dem voted no.

08/14/11 5:05 pm

sorry I just suspected that the way you defended him you saw him as the perfect president. be honest how much time have you spent watching a fox news show, not commentary? Also check the final vote count on the debt reduction plan and let me know what you find out....

08/14/11 4:20 pm

…people often overlook. But I don't love him. The economy remains in shambles. Unemployment is at 9.2%, 1% more than when he took office. No. I do not by any stretch of the word love him. I have family members who lost their jobs. Don't make assumptions about my beliefs based on a 5-line comment.

08/14/11 4:17 pm

@jopat. No…all I can say is NO. You are absolutely wrong on every point. I am trying VERY hard to say this respectfully. I do not hate anyone's guts. I simply think Fox is an opinionated news organization. Why you take that as hatred, I don't know. Second. I don't "love" Obama. He has done things……

FrankZappa New York
08/14/11 2:35 pm

More and more our businesses are reduced to middlemen, they should be scared. Amazon will kill more mom and pops than taxes. In my opinion.

08/14/11 2:33 pm

business to be very uncertain about the future, too many regulations and possible new taxes not to mention healthcare.