jagkskellington November 13th, 2014 5:59pm

Okay so I've already asked this, but I only had like 10 followers at the time. So do you care about animal rights? Are you vegetarian/vegan or an omnivore? Please no rude comments or jokes :)

hrankta
11/13/14 4:13 pm

I've had gastric bypass. I can't get enough protein to be healthy without animal products.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 4:38 pm

I really don't wanna sound preachy, but you can actually get more protein from spinach, broccoli, soy etc. :)

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 3:56 pm

Because I know what torture and cruelty the animals had to go through to become the Big Mac. I find the idea of eating meat completely disgusting. I've eaten one Big Mac in my life and I almost vomited from how repulsive it was

GlockMan1 Alabama
11/13/14 6:32 pm

God created the animals and man both on the 6th day. God gave man dominion over all the animals and this includes using them as a source of food. If you choose to be a vegan, good for you but pass me the mustard for my chicken nuggets.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 6:53 pm

Genesis 1:29-30
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 6:53 pm

30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 6:56 pm

Nothing about eating animals. Besides, I don't even believe in god. Even if he did exist, he's done nothing for me but create the ground I stand on. Except for there's scientific evidence of evolution so...

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
11/13/14 11:20 am

I eat vegetarian, but it's not because of animal rights. However, I do care about animals.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/13/14 11:18 am

I do care about animal rights, and I am an omnivore.

drunk ill be Bach
11/13/14 11:16 am

Your poll is asking 2 different questions... And my answers are different

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 11:22 am

Well as a vegan, the two kind of go hand in hand for me. But it's okay if your answers are different. Sorry if it was confusing!!

drunk ill be Bach
11/13/14 11:26 am

Well as an ecologist, the notion that a person's stance on animal rights has anything to do with their diet just sounds a bit misguided. But I see where you're coming from.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 11:56 am

Haha yeah sorry. I'm currently dyeing my hair and the fumes are getting to me xD I'm not really thinking about what I'm posting, which probably isn't the smartest idea

TierasPet
11/13/14 11:05 am

I so care about animal rights but that's not why I'm vegan.

TierasPet
11/13/14 11:29 am

I don't like meat. I don't like what's in most meat and I feel healthier without it. I've always been that way.

jagkskellington Attila Villain
11/13/14 12:01 pm

Before I went vegetarian, I loved the taste of meat. But now that I haven't eaten it in over two years, I just find the idea repulsive. I've been vegan for 7 months now!

bs75758 Michigan