SavannahXCX November 13th, 2014 4:09pm

Do you own any animals? If you answer the question and comment the animals you have ( if you have any )

meganwood
11/13/14 9:36 am

I used to have 2 dogs named Samantha and Mandy, but they had to be put to sleep???? and I used to have two chinchillas but named Raven and Haley but Haley died???????? and Haley was my favorite one☺️ and now I only have Raven left for my only pet

meganwood
11/13/14 9:37 am

I did not mean to have it this many times and I did not mean to put the question mark.

KudosToYou California
11/15/14 4:15 pm

Yeah, sometimes there is a little lag when you hit the "Post" button, but if you hit it again, it'll still process it.
And only some emoticons work.

meganwood