SoHTexas November 12th, 2014 11:49pm

Hey y'all! I will be focused mostly on legislation that has been/will be filed in the Legislature. The legislature convenes in January and my goal is to keep y'all informed. Would y'all please share and follow if y'all are interested? Thank y'all!

dxstap Bloomington, Indiana
11/12/14 7:56 pm

Help me understand what you are proposing.
You intend on keeping the rest of the SOH world informed on what legislation is being considered in your state's legislature?
Why would you do that?

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
11/12/14 8:40 pm

I'm targeting users from Texas, although anyone is welcome to follow.

Whichendisup uniquely unoriginal
11/12/14 5:28 pm

Derek, do you know how much longer you will be sharing these polls before you stop for those of us that don't wish to follow?

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
11/12/14 6:26 pm

No... But you can refrain from answering if you'd like. :-)

2katz I live in Nebraska
11/12/14 6:37 pm

Derek, I'm annoyed with them too. I'm sure there are more who feel this way. For you to say "then just don't answer them" is selfish and disrespectful to the SOH community. I'm sure all your followers know by now of this state-specific account.

Whichendisup uniquely unoriginal
11/12/14 7:15 pm

of course you can choose to continue or stop whenever just as I can choose to answer or not as well as unfollow or not. I'd rather not unfollow your reg account and as 2katz had said your followers are surely well aware of the new accounts existence.

Whichendisup uniquely unoriginal
11/12/14 7:18 pm

I was simply asking if you had a time frame for those not interested in following the new account.

should I consider unfollowing due to the continuance of poll sharing for this acct for the foreseeable future? Which is fine, but I'd be nice to know.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
11/12/14 7:22 pm

Look y'all, I was just being a dick. I actually meant to not share this poll, but I did it out of habit. I actually said "God damnit! They're gonna be pissed." Sorry. I'll stop now.

Whichendisup uniquely unoriginal
11/12/14 7:29 pm

Derek, I wasn't calling you a dick and I wasn't angry. I only was looking for a possible timeline, so please don't be upset by this.

and thank you.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
11/12/14 7:31 pm

No, what I'm saying is that I was being a dick with my first comment. I didn't mean to share this poll. I did it out of habit.

2katz I live in Nebraska
11/12/14 8:52 pm

Derek - its all good. I wasn't angry either. You can un-dick yourself now. ;-)

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
11/12/14 8:54 pm

Un-dick myself..... I'm not sure how to take that....

SoHTexas Unofficial SoH Account
11/12/14 4:51 pm

As always, my email address is SoHTexas@yahoo.com. Y'all can email me anytime for any reason! :-)