Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/06/14 2:05 pm

Not once in my life have I ever had an atheist approach me, uninvited, to tell me most of what I know is wrong, and if I don't think exactly as they think my soul will rot in hell for all eternity. I have had "Christians" do that. I try not to laugh.

mc88 Cleveland OSU
11/06/14 1:37 pm

I agree with Yukons comment down below

Jamin813 Zombieland
11/06/14 12:32 pm

In my experience neither one really

StoneRoots
11/06/14 11:21 am

It's kind of a loaded question. The only means of existence for atheist is not tolerating beliefs of religious people. That's the premise of being an atheist. But Christians are in no way shape or form equivalent to atheist in how they reject beliefs

StoneRoots
11/06/14 11:22 am

If an atheist doesn't believe a Christians belief they simply don't believe. If a Christian doesn't believe in an atheists point of view they condemn them and make it their personal goal to "save" them.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
11/06/14 11:30 am

Like many people, you're confusing tolerance with acceptance. I don't accept Christianity, or any other religion, but I tolerate them. I'm not calling for a ban on churches or trying to imprison people for their crazy beliefs. That would b intolerant

Lance007 Libertas est super omnes
11/05/14 9:09 pm

What the heck democrats.

Lance007 Libertas est super omnes
11/06/14 8:34 am

I did not realize you could see how many people voted from each category. Thanks ^_^

GlockMan1 Alabama
11/05/14 6:58 pm

I have had atheists tell me they wished all Christians were dead.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
11/06/14 11:18 am

I call buIIshit, too.

StoneRoots
11/06/14 11:19 am

I've had Christians tell me I'm going to hell because I love a woman. I've had Christians tell me I'm a sinner because I put beautiful artwork on my body. I've had Christians tell me I can be "saved" if I just listen to everything they say.

GlockMan1 Alabama
11/06/14 11:44 am

Here's the Truth. Your guilt or innocence on Judgement Day will be based on whether you have kept God's 10 Commandments. This is why He gave them to us. If you have broken just one you are Guilty and will need Jesus as your mediator.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/05/14 5:02 pm

I have been sorry to read so many hostile, angry comments directed at Christians on SOH. Christians are the only group of people that others feel free to criticize.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
11/06/14 11:25 am

I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to be part of the vast majority.

Reeze The TARDIS
11/06/14 12:46 pm

Majority/minority has nothing to do with it.

Arananthi Literal Ninja
11/05/14 4:07 pm

83% of Americans identify as Christians. If the average Christian were as in-your-face as people fear, we'd be in hiding by now. If you accept the argument that Muslims aren't terrorists, you have to accept the argument that Christians aren't either.

IamBorderPatrol North Texas
11/05/14 4:51 pm

I would say that not even 83% identify that way, must be an old number

AbandonedAccnt Not here.
11/05/14 3:11 pm

My Christian beliefs teach me that everybody gets to choose for themselves how they'll live and what they'll believe. It would be wrong for me to treat someone poorly because they don't believe the way I do.